Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewukkawukka0
Stranger
UK Question
    #477136 - 12/02/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

howdy people...
i got a question about the dubious legality of shrooms in the uk...

basically, i am in serious trouble with loansharks and i wanna grow about 5 grands worth of shrooms very quickly and then get rid of any evidence of growing....

ok... is it possible to keep the shrooms fresh in the fridge and "legally" sell them as unprepared mushrooms..plus, how long will they stay fresh like this?......... or if this is not possible...
could i dry them and claim i found them already sun-dried and therefore unprepared by me (as it talks abou on some websites)...

any info on how to keep this desperate operation to keep my fingers intact as safe as possible..

thanks a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecantara
Loc: Beyond the sun
Re: UK Question [Re: wukkawukka0]
    #477193 - 12/02/01 02:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read.

If you are in debt a few grand to loansharks, dude, there are a million ways of getting the money that will be faster than cultivating mushrooms!! Completely ridiculous. My suggestion is really novel.....get a job.....or if you have a job....get a second one, or work a lot of OT!! Trust me, it'll be faster and you'll be a lot better off.

--------------------
---- Cantara

[green]Shroomism, please don't delete this thread![/green]

Offlinewukkawukka0
Stranger
Re: UK Question [Re: cantara]
    #477254 - 12/02/01 03:09 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i have about just over a mnth to get 5 grand together... workin aint gonna do it... i have someone on standby to take several grands worth of shrooms o,if i can produce them... with all due respect, i dont need advice on how to get the money... but i would appreciate a little advice from someone who knows the legal situation a little better than myself, so i can keep this as safe as possible

thanks

Invisiblear393
old timer
Male
Loc: VT
Re: UK Question [Re: wukkawukka0]
    #478268 - 12/03/01 11:39 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I dont know why im even responding to suck a bullshit post, but anyways
assuming you mean 5k in GB pounds, and assuming its about 1200 GB pounds the dry pound of mushrooms.
and you have one calendar month to produce 4.2 dry pounds. you have no chance in hell. thats assuming you already had the know how and the materials on standby, also perfect conditions, unlimited room etc....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck