Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePinkFloydhawkeye
Stranger
recent first trip?
    #4768597 - 10/07/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

has anybody tripped on acid for their first time recently? i'm doing it tomorrow and want to hear your thoughts and opinions while it is fresh in your mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: recent first trip? [Re: PinkFloydhawkeye]
    #4768678 - 10/07/05 11:28 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

its prolly some designer chem sprayed on blotter paper, you will prolly laugh a lot, and feel euphoria, but i wouldnt expect any mind bending melting into becoming one with the universe type shit... the sixties are long gone my freind, good luck! and safe travels!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: recent first trip? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4768737 - 10/07/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
its prolly some designer chem sprayed on blotter paper, you will prolly laugh a lot, and feel euphoria, but i wouldnt expect any mind bending melting into becoming one with the universe type shit... the sixties are long gone my freind, good luck! and safe travels!

How the hell do you know whats in it? Theres plenty of acid going around, though other stuff as well. Based on no information, how can you assume it's a research chemical? (I also like the media coined term designer drugs, nice touch). When Pickard was busted, who they say supplied most of the country, do you think the DEA honestly didn't perform a GC/MS test ensuring that it was indeed LSD? Again, another bust on the east coast recently.

Acid is out there, I agree to be careful of unknown RCs, and to inform people of the possibility, but to straight out say it's not acid based on no information is ridiculous.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: recent first trip? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4768778 - 10/07/05 11:45 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

^^^ no shit!

wtf u talking about dude. there is definatly good lsd going around. your post is really annoying.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4768784 - 10/07/05 11:45 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
Quote:

incubaby_421 said:

How the hell do you know whats in it? Theres plenty of acid going around, though other stuff as well. Based on no information, how can you assume it's a research chemical? (I also like the media coined term designer drugs, nice touch). When Pickard was busted, who they say supplied most of the country, do you think the DEA honestly didn't perform a GC/MS test ensuring that it was indeed LSD? Or even if it wasn't, that Pickard had the balls to not tell his lawyer in hopes of a less harsh sentance just for the sake of what... reputation? Again, another bust on the east coast recently.

Acid is out there, I agree to be careful of unknown RCs, and to inform people of the possibility, but to straight out say it's not acid based on no information is ridiculous.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
    #4770321 - 10/07/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

JUST HAVE FUN!!!

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: recent first trip? [Re: 3six5]
    #4770647 - 10/07/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

wow, you must have all ignored the word PROLLY...
i promise you, that if i went to ten different sources and bought "acid", id be damn lucky if one of them was legit, but hey maybe thats just in my neck of the woods, ive never done it, but the experiences that my freinds talk about are definitly not anyhting produced by LSD

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Jump to top Pages: 1