Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
Loc: Continental United States
POLL: Rumsfeld's job performance
    #475043 - 11/30/01 04:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Don Rumsfeld's Job Performance
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/07/03 01:50 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
[red] Life:[/red][blue] Live it foward, understand it backward...[/blue]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: POLL: Rumsfeld's job performance [Re: Mklangelo]
    #475267 - 11/30/01 07:54 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Henry Kissinger said of him "He is the most ruthless man I have met"

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
Re: POLL: Rumsfeld's job performance [Re: mm.]
    #475288 - 11/30/01 08:10 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

At this time, in this situation, He is the man for the job. Like it or not, in war times or other times when the will of this nation has been tested, we somehow have the right men in positions of power. Even the most "justified" war is an attrocity. This is clear to the most casual observer...
We are dealing with not a nation, or a group. We are fighting an IDEA. It's a real stickey wicket when you start to bomb an idea... And the people who share this idea, for whatever reason, cannot justify the actions they have taken. A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER has presented itself to this nation.
And I feel in my heart of hearts that we have a team in Washington that one would be VERY hard pressed to improve upon, considering the challange we face. If you cannot get behind this team, I wonder which one you would feel is better suited to the task at hand...

Shall we try to open a dialougue with them? Please trust that if bin Laden and/or his ilk could press a button and murder each Man, Woman and Child in the U.S. They would do it, walk away, and call it a good days work.

--------------------

Edited by Mklangelo (11/30/01 08:13 PM)

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#475304 - 11/30/01 08:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The true test will be what happens after Afghanistan. Will he take the war to Iraq? That would be a true blow for international peace and stability.

--------------------

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #475317 - 11/30/01 08:31 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

No. We should not do that. We really need to have conclusive proof in that matter, and I feel The President spoke too harshly and his manner was much to blustery when he said "He'll find out" when asked about Sadam's possible continued refusal to re-admit Weapons Inspectors back into his country. And I also feel that the U.S. should have been forthcomming in presenting conclusive evidence PRIOR to our initiation of hostilities in Afghanistan... As it turns out, bin Laden has, in so many words, taken responsibility for 9/11.

In short, I feel that an attack on Iraq is not justified at this time since the U.N. has began work on what is calls, "Smart Sanctions" These will supposedly lessen the hardships on the peacloving people of Iraq, whom we have no gripe with. While still keeping pressure in the illegitimate regime of Hussein...

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #476034 - 12/01/01 12:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The US presented evidence to her allies. Iraq has been making biological and chemical weapons for a long time now. It's a known fact. I hope we do go after him.

I am also pretty sure that it isn't the sanctions that are starving the citizens of Iraq. It is instead Houssaine. The US makes a good scapegoat, as she always does for corrupt and inefficent governments alike. The fact is that if Houssaine was as interested in feeding his citizens as he was with developing weapons of mass destruction, the people would be fed.

As far as Rumsfield goes, I like him alot. He has a level head and knows exactly how to conduct a war. I would like to see some results but I know that these things take time. I like the way that he deals with the press, very bluntly, using non-euphamistic language.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleLenore
enthusiast
Re: POLL: Rumsfeld's job performance [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #476580 - 12/01/01 10:22 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Rumsfeld is pure fucking evil

Hussein is no saint, but what is there to invade in Iraq? The nation is so devastated from 10 years of sanctions, they have no food, money, medicine, Hussein is stronger than ever. If the US attacks Iraq, it will simply be for the sake of finally fully controlling the oil reserves under its soil. US government has never cared about saddams weapons programs, these have always been excuses to continue the sanctions, kill iraqis, and impose UN weapons inspectors - who in reality acted as spies helping to guide US smartbombs against civilian targets.

Rumsfeld is an evil proliferator of war and death. Did you know he owns millions of dollars of stock in companies which build and supply the military with weapons? Where do his interest lie? the man has no other wish in life than conducting bloody wars, he is a tyrant like his leader George W. The US would do itself a good if they arrested their leaders and tried them on corruption, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.

Just to remind everyone, the US supported Hussein, we sold him all his weapons, nearly half of his NCB weapons capabilities have come directly from the US, the other half Russia. To look at the whole picture is truely damning.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: POLL: Rumsfeld's job performance [Re: Lenore]
    #476633 - 12/01/01 11:23 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Here we see the only non-Arabic-speaking person in the world who has been successfuly brainwashed by Al Jazeera.

Weapons inspectors are really spies? Really? I guess they defected to you.

The US doesn't care that its #2 enemy is creating biological weapons, even though he has been known to use them? Really? Maybe you should be our Secretary of Defence.

What is there to gain in Iraq, well let's see. How about Houssaine's head. I like how Rumsfield is pure fucking evil, and Houssaine is "no saint".

Yeah we sold Houssaine weapons. It was a mistake. In ten years, when whatever government has control of Afghanistan is still starving the Afghan people, we'll get all the blame for that too.

The fact that for the most part, Muslim countries can't govern themselves. This fact is overshadowed by the sometimes clumsy hand of the United States. We make a good scapegoat as the only nation willing to pay for the oil we consume with the required military presence.

You should be thanking us since only 10 percent of US oil comes from the Middle East as opposed to 30 percent of Europe's.

But I know you'd rather pick on the easy scapegoat.

Oh no, Rumsfield likes war...we wouldn't want someone who likes war to run a war for us. He might enjoy it too much.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #476879 - 12/02/01 05:18 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I'll have to go along with Sr. Doobie. If Hussien was HALF as interested in feeding his people as he was with DROPPING NERVE GAS on them, and collection of mass destruction weapons, his people would all have to call Richard Simmons. Wake up my friend. And in view of current events, just who the heck would you want in the job of Secretary of Defense, Les Aspen!!! HA HA HA! You Left Wing Fanatics make me want to laugh till I puke...

--------------------

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #476881 - 12/02/01 05:23 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I'll quote the man himself, "We have to take the world as we find it." THAT IS SOMETHING THE LEFT HAS OFTEN BEEN RELUCTANT TO DO. The take the world as they wish it to be. There is a major difference. Move to Iraq for a few months and talk again about how the evil U.S. is killing Iraqi citizens. Jeez... Pull you head out of your ass...

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#476936 - 12/02/01 08:50 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

And what's the big deal about him owning stock in military contractors? That's just smart investing. Any company employed by the United States government stands to make alot of money. If anything this shows him to be a strategic mastermind.

Owning stock in government contracters = pure fuckin evil

Starving your own citizens = no saint

Haha

--------------------

Offlinecyclone
Stranger
Loc: northern N.C.
    #476953 - 12/02/01 09:45 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

It will be fine with me if we do to Saddam what we have done to the Talaban and then, hopefully, on to Cuba.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Re: POLL: Rumsfeld's job performance [Re: cyclone]
    #477067 - 12/02/01 12:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

He is now attempting to use Saddams refusal to allow weapons inspector in as an excuse to launch attacks, the US adminsitration has certainly been playing down any connection between Iraq and al-quieda. Er.. would the US allow UN or Iraqi weapons inspectosr into it's most top secret military facilities? The US pulled out of the international bioweapons treaty and hold chemical and bioweapons stocks themselves. An attack on Iraq would be completely unjustified and would be disasterous for future world peace and security. Would the US attack Iraq just because Saddam is bad to his people? No. plainly not. That is just used as an excuse wherever it is convenient. The only time the US tried to do that was in Somalia and they wont be trying it again in a hurry.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#477210 - 12/02/01 02:39 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Er..

The US doesn't make biological weapons so er..it's a moot point.

The US has learned the detroments of weapons of mass destruction and so err they're trying to eliminate the possibility of them because of err the Cuban Missile Crisis, air raid drills, and the general fear and panic brought on by er..the Cold War.

The US going after Iraq would be a mistake because of the future of world peace huh? Who does the US have to worry about attacking them? Oh yeah, er, the very nations we are at war with. Other than that, the only concern is China. At least you can be diplomatic with the Chinese unlike the er..Iraqis who er starve their own citizens.

Give me a fuckin

Er...

break

--------------------

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #477252 - 12/02/01 03:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

"Would the U.S. allow U.N. weapon inspectors into it's facilities." What a strange question... Is the U.S. a mass murderer of it's own people? Is the U.S. an invader of a peacful, neighboring country? Is the U.S. a sponsor/safe-haven of terrorists? Do we IN ANYWAY HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THIS MURDERING THUG SADDAM HUSSIEN??? Wow, you are completely clueless on this one....

--------------------

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#477262 - 12/02/01 03:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Huh? Saddam would say he doesnt make biological weapons so it's a moot point. But of course, we have to believe the US government when they say they have none, but Iraq requires inspectors. Only when the US is prepared to allow Iraqi or UN inspectors into all of its military installations can the US ask the same thing from Iraq. The US are basically saying "We will not accept inspectors, but if you dont, we will invade you."

In reply to:

The US going after Iraq would be a mistake because of the future of world peace huh? Who does the US have to worry about attacking them? Oh yeah, er, the very nations we are at war with. Other than that, the only concern is China. At least you can be diplomatic with the Chinese unlike the er..Iraqis who er starve their own citizens.

huh? World peace and stability isnt about eliminating those who might pose a threat to the United States.

--------------------

Edited by mm. (12/02/01 03:18 PM)

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #477264 - 12/02/01 03:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

We DO HAVE THESE TYPE OF WEAPONS! Newsflash. We don't deny it. It is a matter of common knowledge, jeez...

The only reason Hussien has to deal with these demands is because of the well-documented, commonly accepted as fact reasons I stated in my previous post. For Christ's sake, how can any sane person BEGIN to equate the United States with Iraq??? Jeez....... I mean ER...

--------------------

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
    #477266 - 12/02/01 03:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

And by the way, How the hell does the fact that Saddam Hussien's denial of possession of these types of weapons make the point moot?? Break that one down for me like I'm 6 years old...

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#477279 - 12/02/01 03:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

"huh? World peace and stability isnt about eliminating those who might pose a threat to the United States"

Actually, as the only military authority in the Western world...that's exactly what world peace and stability are about. If we don't stop them, who will?

OH yeah, that's right....Er..nobody

Intelligence, something they were giving out while you were on line for sympathy with savages, has told us that the Iraquis are developing biological weapons.

--------------------

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#477299 - 12/02/01 03:50 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Should the US take military action againsta Iraq if they refuse to allow UN weapons inspectors in and there is reason to beleive they are producing weapons of mass destruction?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/07/03 01:50 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom