Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecubeladd
Stranger
Loc: Sunny ol' England
Just brought some phat cactus!
    #4744633 - 10/02/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I just brought 2X cuttings of Peruvian torch from ebay weighing 1.2 kilos in total.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...N%3AIT&rd=1

They are claimed to be from a large plant. My question is what weight of the green tissue will I have to consume in order to achieve a strong trip the equivalent of a strong dose of acid.

--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Just brought some phat cactus! [Re: cubeladd]
    #4745027 - 10/02/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

First of all, eat all of it if you're going to eat it. Use MJ's tek.

Secondly, I'm having a hard time even visualizing that cactus. It's dimensions are so crazy compared to what we see around here... even with the quarter. It looks like two tiny little pups, but huge. The thing is, they must be so big in diameter, but not huge length wise. While you do get more circumference with the increased diameter, I can't help but wonder if you'd be better off with a 1.2 kilo longer one.

I guess it all depends on something we can't tell until you crack it open: how much green tissue is there? Sometimes it'll be only half a centimeter, but I've seen huge green layers, taking up much of the total area.

The white stuff is good too... don't waste it. Thats what MJ's tek is for.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Just brought some phat cactus! [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4745418 - 10/02/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

a mass the size of ur forearm is usually the best dose

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Just brought some phat cactus! [Re: 3six5]
    #4746422 - 10/02/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hehe... last time I heard simillar it was your *whole* arm. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinecubeladd
Stranger
    #4762620 - 10/06/05 05:33 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well they've arrived in the post and both pieces are only 6" tall, they measure 12.5" in diameter. Will this be enough?

--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
    #4764510 - 10/06/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

what did i say? the mass of the size of ur forearm? um.....  u sure u should be doing drugs? j/k :wink: have fun man

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Just brought some phat cactus! [Re: 3six5]
    #4764611 - 10/06/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

12.5" in diameter?!?! How can you *not* plant that... you can get some normal cuttings anywhere. 12.5"?

1.21 gigawatts?!?!?!

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4766114 - 10/06/05 09:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It sad!!!

Those could be planted and there would be so much growth within a year that the guy could have three times as much. Plus it's from an old plant, too.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Just brought some phat cactus! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4766638 - 10/06/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I'd never consider dosing it. Hell, I'll trade you. I'll buy you the equivilant of some brand new pachanoi to save one of em :smile:

You could certainly grow them. They must be from a really ideal region though. I'm not sure many other places could get them *quite* that thick. They'd probably look etoilated but still be thicker than any other cacti in town :smile:

--------------------

Offlinecubeladd
Stranger
    #4767601 - 10/07/05 04:43 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Out of interest how much would they grow within a year? I read that a two foot T.peruvian grows 4" in a year, so I's have to wait a long time to get a decent trip outta them.

3X as much in a year???!!!

--------------------
-Marge Simpson

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4770298 - 10/07/05 06:08 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

One of my san pedros has put out three new arms this summer that are each at least four inches. Another one has a brand new 12" arm from this summers growth. Most of the others have similar growth rates. Only a few of them are two feet or more. I never measure them but I've observed daily growth just by looking at the tops and seeing how far the new spines have moved. You can actually see that they've grown some from day to day.

San pedros can grow at least a foot each year.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Edited by Ekstaza (10/07/05 11:24 PM)

OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

Re: Just brought some phat cactus! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4770534 - 10/07/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Deffinatly plant that, they are too mafnificent to be consumed for human pleasures, wait for some arms to grow off of them and consume a couple of those.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies