Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
Interesting lucid dream today
    #4762258 - 10/06/05 01:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I dont dream much. I dont get much sleep and am usually too high to dream or too tired. But today I woke up at about noon, and was at this hypnogogic state. I was neither awake nor asleep. Eventually, I felt asleep, but it felt very lucid. I kept wanting to not get out of my bed because my dreams were too interesting, but I knew I was dreaming.  Now I've never had lucid dreams before, but this is the closest I've gotten. Here's my report:

I was at this festival, but everyone at the festival was dressed as these weird animals. Kinda like Daffy Duck in Disneyworld only in these dinosaur costumes with beaks and shit - weird animals. It was the morning, so all the animal people dressed back as their fucked up mascots and started walking away. Thats when the National Guard parachuted and took all the remainders in the army as hippie recruits.

Then they sent me and a bunch of other people from the festival to "This planet with no air".

They said that this planet has no air - it's all smoke.

So we got deported at this planet and saw a bunch of guys walking around with oxygen masks. The drill sergeant goes: Alright, you lot should be used to this atmosphere of all smoke, so go ahead and figure out what's wrong with this thing - I dont think you'll be needing masks.

Everyone is coughing from all the smoke, except for this one dude that just keeps laughing.

Through all his laughter you can only make out, "You're all too busy coughing and dont realize you can make reverse O's!!", and starts blowing out O's of clear air into an atmosphere of smoke.

:sonar:

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Interesting lucid dream today [Re: Fospher]
    #4762625 - 10/06/05 05:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think vivid is the word your looking for, not lucid. 

Pretty wierd dream.  The dream world is amazing.  Last night I had a dream within a dream and when I woke up from my dream in the dream (still dreaming) I realized how it's wierd that dreams are so out of the ordinary and wierd, then when I really woke up I realized the dream I woke up into was also very wierd, but it seemed perfectly normal while I was in it.

I love dreams :sun:

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Interesting lucid dream today [Re: Fospher]
    #4762653 - 10/06/05 06:05 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That dream should be a movie Phospher

--------------------
]

Jump to top Pages: 1