Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno
    #476093 - 12/01/01 01:06 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: ]
    #476108 - 12/01/01 01:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Mine was nice...

I only ate half an eight and I felt like a kid again. Nothing too crazy but very enjoyable.

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: Anonymous]
    #476112 - 12/01/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The first time me and b. used mushrooms together with t. we only had enough to use 0.7g of stropharia cubensis each, after we ate them nothing much happened but it made me feel real good, happy and energetic about it 'cause I was looking forward to it already quite a while. I mostly went like "Wow, cool" and was trying to observe what i saw etc. when walking past a mirror i saw some trails and there was some color enhanchment too (which was very cool with the blacklight) and i saw some (red) pixel like things floating in my visual field, sometimes when i went to sleep when i was younger i had this too. At some time there was something like a fog hanging around us.. well it all felt a little bit different but nothing much really) and at some time we all stood there laughing a little bit and making some jokes which was fun.
It was really nice although I didn't trip after all it felt like "yeh i can feel something else coming up..." but it didn't go further than these feelings. I remember walking home at night with b. looking at a little wooden stick I was burning...it was very cool to look at :) and i had a warm, nice feeling... I was looking forward to try them again some time...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Our Second experience (but the first REAL trip!!!) was with me, b., t. and d. we had like 10g of dried stropharia cubensis it was d.'s first time but we decided to go for it so we would have a worthwhile experience. I remember me and b. were planning to joke around a little bit when d. came to b.'s house... we had put some syringes, a spoon, a lighter and a belt on top of the table so when d. would come in we would say like ... yeh here's the stuff to use this evening, so when he came in his face saying like "what the hell....." :) hehe this provided us with a good laugh and we told him it was a joke and we were planning to make tea. We really were in the mood and looking forward to the evening.
That evening around 21.15 we made a tea by putting about 7g of the mushrooms in some hot water and keeping 3g to eat later on that evening.
After letting the mushrooms sit in hot water on a light fire for about 17 minutes we decided to drink the stuff (and eat the wet blobs>> which were off course highly discusting).. so we all ingested about 1.8g and went to t.'s house by bike to spend the evening. Once there we all started eating some more dry mushrooms, about 0.5g so all in all we had about 2.3g each and there was some more left...

After a while I began noticing some changes...when standing up I could feel myself going up and then something came into my body and settled there, and when I sat down again I felt myself again being filled with whatever it was. It seemed as if an energy swirled inside of me each time i moved (like suddenly standing up) this was a really cool feeling :)...so there me and b. were standing up, sitting down, standing up, sitting down... well yeah it was great!
Anyway we were talking about what we felt and stuff and I had putten on a cd with the doors' "the end" jimi hendrix' "machine gun" etc... while listening to "the end" i got really relaxed sitting in the couch and wanted to put all of my thoughts on the song and i got really relaxed (just like the others) and it sounded amazing, then suddenly I could see dunes from a desert or something being formed in the ceiling, it looked so soft and i told t. he had a big smile like "cool"...it all felt incredible and very warm, cosy and comfortable.
The feeling of being inside the cosy room grew and t. was saying that it would get a lot deeper still... but we were already tripping nicely...
After a while d. asked b. to pass the bottle of water that was standing next to his end of the couch and then me and t. were observing d. and b.'s converstation it's a long time ago but I think it went like this: d. said "B. can you give me some water", then b. looked very out of it, and me and t. were observing it... then d. asked the water again.. and we all kinda knew d. wanted the water but instead of giving it to d. we all kinda were looking to each other like... "hehe yeh the water" and then like "b. pass d. the bottle"... so instead of me or t. picking up the bottle and passing it to d. we were more going like "uhm yeh b. give d. the bottle...it's over there" so it went on like this for a couple of minutes without us really getting anywhere which was really cool :) like we didn't really react normally but more observing everything with big eyes... then when d. finally got the bottle it was like YEH right THAT's what was supposed to happen :)... only with a delay of maybe 5 minutes in which we kinda knew what was supposed to happen but we didn't really made it happen...
A while later T. said man we're tripping hard...
I wanted to write an sms and decided to go to my coat to take the cellphone and then I felt the coat being wet... i thought hey this can't be man and i let t. feel it.. and he said "No it isn't wet man heh".. then i felt again and yeh it was normal... a little later it was wet again :) i couln't really tell the difference... and it didn't matter, Typing the sms was very hard cause i couldn't concentrate on it but anyway I think after a whole while of trying and stuff I think i got something out of it which I thought sounded quite normal :)... it was very hard not to get distracted while trying to think "normal" i was typing the same words again and again... it was really hard to focus
D. didn't really think anything was really different and he ate the rest of the mushrooms he was going like "man i don't feel it" and we couldn't understand that he didn't feel it... but all of a sudden he was sailing of too :)
At the wall there was this cool poster of a demon and a brain in which some little "humans" were caught and yeh it really became "alive" , the little people moving etc...which was really cool, then the wall ... it was waving and breathing i was going like "WOWWWWW the wall man" ... then d. saw it too and it really was amazing it was so cool the way it moved... and breathed... so i looked at it for a while....
At some times i could feel myself "floating" a little above the couch ..At other times i felt as if i was sucked into the couch a little bit... it was a funny feeling...and everything began to be weirder and weirder...but still very "soft"

At a time we smoked a joint... it went like this: T. lit the joint and inhaled and began caughing like he forgot how to smoke :)...
then he passed it on to me and b. we took some tokes i know it felt very good and i sunk away into the couch... and i don't really remember what happened next...

Time passed i guess i don't really know for sure but i think we were already tripping for an hour or 2 and then things got really weird. At a time we all were talking and saying things to each other but it was all scrambled... like we all were trying to say something and lost track.Hearing the others trying to talk and explain themselves ended up in some kind of confused state, we all couldn't communicate anymore and all i heard (and the others too) were our voices rambling through each other. The conversation was something like we all threw pieces of a (our own) puzzle through each other's puzzle and so we couldn't make anything out of it anymore... and we knew this was the same feeling everyone had in some way. So there we lost track for a little while...it seemed like we all didn't really know what we were thinking or saying or trying to say or trying to think or even who's thoughts we were thinking or words we were saying.
You know it's so strange cause in a way you know what you wanna do and say, but if you try it it can be all scrambled and it can sound all screwed up like 1000 voices in your head...and then you go like "what the hell is this man... i wanna say something and i get this :) hehe WEIRRRRRD" this is so weird cause you kinda feel 'normal' but nothing is normal this is so strange and so real ... just amazing...
It seems like yourself is perfectly normal but EVERYTHING else is completely "weird" it doesn't feel like it's yourself that's the weird thing and that makes it so REAL. When you still "think" you can think and are normal... but if you do or say something it's all so strange and different and scrambled with all those voices like one big not understandable race of delayed words that all come at you at the same time etc... all these words through each other like all the words flow through you and you just hear it all at ones "too slow or too fast and it all becomes one nonsense...that doesn't even matter cause nothing matters" and you observe and go like "What the HELL is going on here man... this just can't be ...i must be dreaming :)" (maybe we smoked a joint just before this communication garbage.... i don't know when we smoked it ...)
But when we finally were coming to "senses" some more and we could communicate again (i think) it was like before only even stronger. Everything then felt like it was our little world and we were living here and we would stay here forever. The room looked very curved almost like a ball in which we were living...
The view of the world, the room and everything in it, was something with not really much dept...
The room (everything at this point, OUR world) looked (WAS) like some kind of sphere with the room being projected on it's inside and we were living inside this sphere (which felt so very natural and organic, yet also soft liquid plastic like...very strange and kind of freaky) we all were part of it too and it had the typical magical glow to it... (well you know i guess, like you're in santa's (magical) workshop or something =) with the feeling you got when you were still a kid when watching fantasy movies where you get that magical feeling) It all felt so familiar and warm, but it was overwhelming too... It was OUR world... no one elses.Like when you build a treehouse with some friends and it only your "world" in there... it was a similar feeling...
The room had some kind of plastic toy like surface... glowing. It looked so SOFT but also very INTENSE.
I believe it was now when we all got childlike and we put our heads together and our arms around eachother and started humping up and down a little out of excitement. Then someone said "Everything doesn't make sense anymore" (in dutch) and then we all were going like "HAHAHAHA nothing makes sense anymore" "sense hahaha" so basicly we were laughing cause of that word "sense" i don't really know why but we just did :) (it was kinda of insane ... like we REALLY didn't have a clue anymore of being "normal" i felt like i didn't have a good grip on it all and it didn't matter, it just was the way it was and i didn't even remember the normal "world")
It really was exciting but also a little bit scary at the same time (or better >> SO real that it was kinda creepy) inside i knew it were the mushrooms but I was convinced there was something much more magical happening than I'd ever could have imagined (this caused the "scary" feeling too... but it was so magical that it all was very good for me and i liked it).
After a while d. turned more into himself holding the water bottle (It felt like he was a little bit like a child with it's little toy (the bottle) and he just sat there in the couch (before this i believe it was more like d. being filled with childlike fascination and joy>>and at moments this was a little bit scary ... it was as if everything turned out to be childlike, and i knew we were acting strange...oh well)
Basicly we were transformed into a childlike state and it was very different than anything else... wonderfull and scary>>> a little... i even wanted to dance at a moment like a kid would my body felt so kid like small :)
ESPECIALLY seeing my normal buddys in this state was confusing... it really seemed like DAMN this is SO insane... like we'd all went a little bit mad. We acted strange... and so it looked to me.I really didn't understand it :)
First I was sitting in the couch now I was sitting on the west end of the little bed (t. was on this too)and when I looked up the cupboard it seemd to be so high or something and t. looked like he was an elf with those typical elf-like ears and freaky eyes, he had this big head and a small childlike body this was weird... like we were in a magical land, cave or forest ...And we were

n
--------------------------
- table-- -
--------- --------- -
- -cupboard- -
- --------- -
- --------------- -
w- ------bed------ -e
- --------------- -
- -
- --------------- -
- ------Couch---- -
- --------------- -
-*door*----------------- -
s

When I changed places from the couch(while facing the n wall) to the bed (and now facing the s wall) everything got another perspective when I was on the couch and it seemed as if everything was normal but when I changed to the bed everything in the room seemed to be much further away from the s wall then ever... strange...

A little later I noticed t. looking a little bit worried (possibly cause his father knocked at the door a while ago to say he was back home from work, and t. answered "ok, bye"...or something maybe t. didn't really know if he handled the situation very good etc...)and I thought ...damn maybe he doesn't feel too good and I decided to talk to him, he told me he didn't feel too good and asked me if everything was alright and if he should be worried (or something like this), I told him it was alright and that there was nothing to be worried about
(i read a lot about talking to someone when someone feels bad to change the mood so that's why I talked to t.) T. agreed and said ok...
When i was talking to t. b. asked what was wrong and i told him and then b. went like "Oh no everything is ok really t. everything is good" but I could see he didn't really know what he was talking about ... and I guess t. noticed this too and got scared some more when seeing how much b. lost touch with "real life"... at this time I knew whatever would happen i would be kind off on my own with t. ...
d. was still sitting there and asked for some music and then I changed the cd (which was very hard trying to figure out how the hell a cd player works) then t. said "sssh quite" and we had to be very quite and stuff even though we could have the music up to 20 they wouldn't hear us t. said it was too loud even when the music was turned down to about 5... just cause t. could hear it he thought then probably my parents can hear it, and they will have heard everything we said ... and they'll know it about the mushrooms etc....
Then t. said, I want out of this...this scared me off course and i got a cold feeling... when i held t.'s hands it felt like he was very cold and his hand were sweaty and rubbery... it felt really strange... when t. said i want it to stop i began feeling like it couldn't stop... cause it just couldn't... we'd poisoned ourselves while playing in the fairytale wood... this is the feeling i got.. it sucked... i really thought we shouldn't have eaten the mushrooms and i felt like there were other people who'd gone here before and that they too were in a state of "insanity" and poisoning, i really felt as if we were in ancient times, times of witchcraft and potions and all that freaky fairytale stuff became real...this was a fairytale nightmare for REAL...i couldn't believe what i felt and even less could i have imagined this and hour before.. although i didn't do stupid things while intoxicated it felt as if it was a real strong "poisoning" and we were all insane due to it.. this was REALLY freaky and i felt sweaty and cold and insane in a way... everything was abnormal although i knew it couldn't be really bad... but this didn't matter...i felt the fear and insanity of a child who'd been around playing in a forest picking poisonous mushrooms and ingesting them... we were those kids... we'd gone insane and i was insane for those moments i thought about it...i was trapped in these thoughts and feelings and it became EVERYTHING for a few minutes this was so intense... i could have laughed if i wanted cause .. i was insane ... i could have laughed histerically, like a madman...maybe i did...i don't really remember... when i think about these moments it gives me the creeps again... I also remember that i could observe us from the outside ... i saw myself going insane... this was freaky... like one part of my brain (or the world) had gone mad and the other part could observe this and analyse how fucking insane this shit was and that we shouldn't have eaten the mushrooms that we just were punished... the sane part got scared of it's other part... so i basicly got scared of myself...i got scared of the state(s) i got into...and the even more the states the others got into...it also felt as if my body was sick and discusting... trying to get rid of the poison... it scared me the way i felt.. i felt i was trapped with an insane part of my mind and a sick poisoned body...and god did it feel discusting, it was like a rubberlike sweaty sick blob that was my body... i should have let go of these feelings... but it didn't know better... and ofcourse fear feeds on itself...

I was thinking like this: Well there are people who eat the wrong kinds of mushrooms and die ... but those people don't go out eating mushrooms they think are poisonous ... so you kinda NEVER know when you've done something deadly... and i thought ...well this time we're those people.. i thought "this" can't be cause of "normal" mushrooms so WE are the guys who did the deadly stuff this time...
I could almost feel the poison and obeserved myself going more nuts and i really thought we'd been the suckers who'd be in the newspaper the next day... and damn did it suck...
Man you really can feel like you've gone insane cause of poisoning... and those feelings have a quality like when your dreaming...but then in real life... it felt like i was caught in a nightmare but i knew i was awake... it was the hardest time.. cause this was the first time i ever felt such a fear... and it was the first time i had felt fear while tripping... and that fear ... is so strong... unbelievable ...
Well anyway i more or less remained calm and didn't go around screaming we were insane... i just thought ok...what the hell now and i tried my best to calm t. ... i just had a feeling of DAMN this is going completely wrong... but finally i kind of got a hold of myself again and i wasn't exactly happy t. was still scared etc. but it wasn't like i was insane anymore... thank god for that !

I thought a while about how to calm him down and I said well maybe we should go out for some fresh air... then t. said "how do i get out". DAMN, that's was right, how the hell do we get out of here...our little world (It was everything you know... and to leave everything is kinda hard) I didn't knew this either... but soon I realized you just have to open the door :) so a little later t. went outside... and I went with him ... outside the room (our world) there was a white light shining and the feeling I had changed, in the room I didn't really feel it would ever change back to how it was before but once out of it "our world" was broken in a way...and outside we had a lot more connection to reality and I had a lot more control...although not everything was already back in it's old place by this time i was more or less in control. I knew I couldn't get much help from b. or d. cause they were too confused to really know what was happening and they were still much more in the tripping reality i guess. After a while b. came ouside too and he didn't really knew what was happening but he went with us... d. didn't feel like coming with us. We walked a while through a street and t. was saying things like "Man what have we done, it was so stupid, i'm never touching all that shit again","my parents have heard us and tomorrow we'll hear it man.. damn we fucked up, why are we so stupid to have done this" t. talked about weed too that he's stop smoking after this etc...
What t. said made me feel really bad about what we had done too, t. was saying his mother had heard us talking and she knew we used mushrooms and stuff... this was freaky and b. freaked out... i just felt REALLY guilty ... but b. began to panick and b. suddenly screamed "I WANT IT TO STOP MAN"...
Then we returned to t.'s home and i just relaxed in my faith in a way...although i felt bad about it... I didn't really make a fuss about it..we did it wrong and we'd get the consequences of our actions (And yeh this feeling SUCKED) but what could I do, I just accepted our fate that the following day we'd get to hear it. And i was saying to myself.. well even if it's like this they'll probably forgive us a, little later on I realized again we'd done it this time, but our parents will forgive us and take care of us (cause we'd probably go to a nut house when they'd find out) and i was thinking that everyone who would take care of us in the nut house would be good for us etc...all kinds of silly thoughts again.
Of course all t.'s fear wasn't based on things that really happened (Like his mother hearing everything etc.)... everything he said was believed and experienced very intensely by me and b. ... and I truly was gone with the idea of our parents knowing what we had done etc...

A while later t. asked us to leave so he could figure it out himself and so me, d. and b. left... B. was still kinda freaked out but all these bad feeling were gone quite quickly after we'd left (although i was still worried about t.) I wanted to go back to b.'s to get some sleep but b. was still scared to go home and so we stayed out on the streets a while... we were sitting there on the middle of a road (in the middle of the night and there weren't any cars so it didn't matter) when suddenly we could swear there was someone standing there watching us... this was scary but while running away from it it was funny too :) ... then we saw a grassland (cow place or whatever it's called) and i don't know why but we thought we would be safe if we'd go there and while walking further there i realized what we were doing was crazy so we just got back on the road and we'd be perfectly safe there too. A while later b. saw a cat, i looked and i didn't c a cat only a white plant but right away i looked back and there was a cat, when i looked better i saw it was just a plant and i pulled it out and threw it away to comfort b. :) ... B. told us not to use our bikes cause it would be too dangerous (although i was REALLY sure i was back enough to drive safely) but anyway we walked around with our bike by hand :) that must have been a funny feeling.
Anyway we stood outside talking about how everything became more and more normal again... it was a super strange feeling, bit by bit everything from the normal reality seem to break through again and it felt great too it was too crazy to be true so it seemed and i was blown away that suddenly i realized normal things again... the dreamtrip faded away bit by bit, and it felt as is the world was never so fresh as now ... later we went to b.'s and got some sleep (but i was so exited about what we'd axperienced that i kept talking about it :)
Anyway it was such an experience... but it was a shame that t. got bad and he sucked us into those bad vibes too, when looking back it's easy to say : Man we shouldn't have thought bad when t. said those things ... but you get so into everything that surrounds you and what happens that it's normal to drift away in fantasy and everything that's being said...
All in all it was a GREAAAAAAT trip... i wouldn't trade it for anything, after this I "knew" what tripping was... and i knew it's all in your head...
Even though I'd exeprienced some negative feelings at the end of the trip cause of t. going bad... i don't really regret it cause i learnt so much ... and I had a GREAT time mostly so all in all it was Everything i could have wanted out of a trip...
Although it's a shame that t.'s bad vibes turned the end of the trip into a little nightmare...i wonder how i would have felt if this wouldn't have happend... oh well... i learned how powerful the mushrooms are and I knew i'd trip again after a while... this was by far the most bizarre experience I couldn't even have imagined in a dream... so real ... so magical... so undescribable... so overwhelming ...so warm...so cold...so happy ...so one...so scared... so everything and nothing... what an experience...

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: justthiz]
    #476138 - 12/01/01 02:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Like I stumbled upon the entrance to another world.....

One thought I kept stumbling over "Shrooms, your magnificent! What have I ever done in my life without you!?".

I ate 4 grams of Psilocybin cubensis. And I was a vegetable for a good 5 hours. A happy vegetable.

Offlinemushymuncher
journeyman

Loc: u.k
    #476139 - 12/01/01 02:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

intresting

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #476147 - 12/01/01 02:27 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.com/tripreports.php?action=view&level=3&KeyID=705

nuff said.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

Offlinelissa
Loc: Ohio (sucks!)
Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: djchilxxn]
    #476210 - 12/01/01 03:50 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i had never really heard that much about mushrooms before the first time i did them. i ate half an eighth and i had this omnipotent voice talking to me. it told me that they (our creators) were from sirius and that they would be back eventually. they communicated to me a message of peace and love. all the while i was looking out the window and the trees were turning into pyramids and stuff. it was pretty crazy.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: lissa]
    #476535 - 12/01/01 09:28 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My first trip was 3 grams dry of Liberty caps in New Zealand before i went to a busy market - really weird

--------------------

Offlineredworm

Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #476550 - 12/01/01 09:38 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ate roughly 1g (split an eighth between four people) at an outdoor birthday party with an all night lineup of dj's. Wild visual hallucinations of morphing faces when i closed my eyes and rode the rollercoaster of color. enjoyed fireworks, friends, music, stars, campfires, and nude swimmers in a way i'd never imagined possible... ...but the stars were the best, anyone who's ever stared at them on shrooms knows what i mean.

--------------------
------
We are all, infinite and together.

Offlinehilight_tribe
journeyman
Loc: namibia
Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: redworm]
    #476864 - 12/02/01 04:20 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my first trip was totally mind blowing ! I ate 2 grams of shrooms (i dont no what kind ) and i felt totally fucked for about twelve hours !
I never did any hallucinogenic drug before (only MDA but it is different) so i was totaly amazed! At once i thought i was insane so i told myself that i could not do anything about it so i only had to enjoy !!! Everything was so hectic: saw myself surfing on clouds, saw castle in the sky, had very nice closed eye visuals (little psychedelic shrooms floating!), looked at rave picture which where (for me :) just a winfdow to it : it was really happening !
Well i could write for hours talking about it so i will conclude with: it was the best time of my life and i am really looking forward my nxt trip !!!!!

--------------------
doors to the passage to the other side
where the soul frees itself in strides

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ]
    #476946 - 12/02/01 09:23 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Anonymous

#476950 - 12/02/01 09:37 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

get into it... =)

Anonymous

#476959 - 12/02/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Totally amazing. 5g of cubies, stayed in my room listening to Phish and the Allman Brothers. I was totally at peace with everything, super happy, super fun trip!

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #477090 - 12/02/01 12:24 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My first trip kinda sucked. I sat in a chair all night by myself (VERY introspective trip). But there was this crazy white trash guy there who was drinking. He had a wife beater on and only had 2 fingers on one hand. The guy kept coming over to me like every 5 minutes saying "are you all right? man, you're fucked. are you all right?"

It sucked.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineclumsy69
Stranger
    #477228 - 12/02/01 02:51 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my first time was amazing, me and my friend split just over a half quart and we were mashed up, we were trippin so bad it was amazing.all the walls were moving and shit and the cement outside looked likes lines of ants marching towards me. it was a great feeling.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: trendal]
    #477276 - 12/02/01 03:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Offlinedjcherny
Stranger
    #480026 - 12/04/01 08:46 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The first time I shroomed was probably the most ideal situation for myself. I was with 4 of my friends (2 guys and 2 girls) and we decided to take them at the girls' house. We boiled some water and drank the shrooms with tea. It was about 9:00 at night and we went to a park down the street and waited for it to hit. This was in isla vista, which if any of you know is a college town in southern california. It was in the spring, so it was still warm outside on a very clear night. We sat on the swing in the park and just talked for awhile. Pretty soon my friends started laughing really loud. I smiled but I couldn't relate yet. I stated talking to one of my friends and she told me she couldn't talk to me because my 3 heads were too distracting. I definetly laughed when I heard that. After about 20 minutes we started back for the house. I was a little disappointed that it hadn't hit me yet, but I had eaten dinner a lot later than everyone else. As we walked back I started to feel a little "excitement" in my stomach, you know, the feeling of anticipation. As we kept walking we passed a house on the right with 2 girls on the balcony of the top floor. They had definetly started drinking and one of them shouted "I want to kiss my monkey, I want to kiss my monkey!" I busted out laughing, and I was suprised how loud I was. A second later I noticed she had a monkey stuffed animal and was playing with it and laughing with her friend. When we got back to the house we chilled in the girls' room and listened to Air - Moon Safari and Dark Side of the Moon. It's hard to remember exactly what we talked about during the night but I remember feeling a deep connection to the world and knowing of my place in the universe. I also remember the music was breathtaking, especially the Air cd, which I had not heard before.... Our room was only light by a small neon-green light when hung from the ceiling fan. This didn't seem to make a difference, the room appeared pink to me. I can't remember too many visuals either, but I do recall watching a "digital flower" by the ceiling slowly opening and closing.... In all it was a wonderful journey. I have shroomed a couple times since then, but it will always be the best. Not solely because it was my first, but because I've never had the chance to do it with the same group again...

peace

Edited by djcherny (12/04/01 08:54 PM)

Offlinezappadean
    #480306 - 12/05/01 01:45 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my first trip was nothing. I don't even remember how much I had, but I do remember not feeling anything, and thinking to myself "what a crappy drug...pot is more intense than this stuff." I would never have done it again were it not for the assurances from my friends (who had done it before) that there is supposed to be more to it and that I probably had too little. Boy were they right :)

--------------------
"If you do acid wait an hour before swimming."
- Kids in the Hall

Offlinespreadhead
journeyman

Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: zappadean]
    #481861 - 12/06/01 11:14 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

First trip: I had managed to score an 1/8th, but only ate about 2, 2.5 grams of it. My friends and I then proceeded to walk down to a Widespread Panic concert. I didn't feel anything until we got into the building, but once we did, MAN did I start to leave! I couldn't stop giggling no matter how hard I tried. My friends thought I was going insane, until I caught myself and told them that was supposed to happen :-) Once the music started, my mind was really taken away by what they were playing. Very hard to describe. I managed to meet some cool folks, and was of course feeling very peaceful throughout the whole thing. All in all, a great time.

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: What was your first mushroom trip like? [Re: spreadhead]
    #482442 - 12/06/01 08:35 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My first shroom trip involved a half 1/8, and was very mild. Just some visual distortions, and a nice body buzz as well as colors. The last shroom trip I had was VERY intense, off of 5 grams of some really potent shrooms. EVERYTHING fucked with me, and this has made me not smoke on shrooms, as I get paranoid on the fungis. (fun guys... get it? LOL!) Ok, that was lame.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom