Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshpongled1
Shroomer
Salvia tincture experiences
    #4499969 - 08/05/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hello guys, I just ordered a bottle of salvia divinorum tincture.  I've tried smoking salvia 3-4 times with 15X extract, and I have NOT been able to make it work, perhaps I smoke too little, or do not hold it in long enough, or I just don'g raise the temperature enough.  Anyway, I absolutely abhore the taste of smoked salvia, and I think liquid would be a better trip since it's supposedly longer.

Anywho, my question is: How would you compare salvia experiences from liquid tincture compared to smoking?  What is the length and intensity compared to smoking? 

P.S.  Have any of you tried "Aztec Gold" tincture in particular, and if so, what is the dosage, and how do you administer it, do you swallow it, or keep it in your mouth for a certain amount of time?

Thanks for the help in advance :wink:

--------------------
"Why not?"
-Last words of Tim Leary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshpongled1
Shroomer
Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: shpongled1]
    #4500308 - 08/05/05 02:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hasn't anyone tried a liquid extract?

--------------------
"Why not?"
-Last words of Tim Leary

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
    #4500409 - 08/05/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

dude its not worth it. its too hard to get enough to trip off in your mouth without swallowing it. smoked leaves are a way better and more pronounced trip.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlineshpongled1
Shroomer
Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: TheHook]
    #4500581 - 08/05/05 03:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well, I already ordered it, so I'll have to atleast try it
we'll see, hopefully it will work.

--------------------
"Why not?"
-Last words of Tim Leary

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Loc: sun diego, ca
    #4760949 - 10/05/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

can you please let me know how your experience with salvia tincture went? i'm about ready to give it a try this weekend. thx.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4760976 - 10/05/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

sagewisdom's site, in their description of the tincture they sell, instructs you to place a dose in your mouth, spread it as evenly as you can across the flesh of your mouth, and hold it in there for 30 minutes to be absorbed.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Loc: sun diego, ca
Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: Konnrade]
    #4761033 - 10/05/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

the instructions that came with the sage goddess emerald essence i ordered from david's sagewisdom site instruct to hold the tincture in the mouth for 15 minutes (or divide in 3 doses and hold for 4 minutes each). the web site indeed says 30 minutes, but even 15 minutes is bitchin' hard (i've been practicing with water and i end up with a gallon of saliva after about 5 minutes), so i plan to do the 3 x 4 minutes method. i plan to try it this weekend, will update on the results... also brushing teeth and rinsing with mouthwash just before seems to be recommended for better absorbtion.

Edited by qhr0me (10/05/05 09:50 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: qhr0me]
    #4764140 - 10/06/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

in any case, when you are weary of holding it in your mouth do swallow it and follow with water to flush it through.

early users thought that salvinorin was destroyed in the gut which it definitely is not since swallowing leaves did not work and swallowing a pill with the waxy salvinorin in the pill did not work (being a too slow exposure issue and too slow absorption issue not a destruction by enzymes or stomache acid issue)

But salvinorin is definitely absorbed by gut if dispersed, i.e. if the tincture is flushed through it will be well dispersed, and can be absorbed fast enough to enable threasholding of effects. there is absolutely no benefit to holding the excess saliva in the mouth.

The indians are known for using both quids and swallowing emulsions which include well smashed leaf (i.e. prechewed leaf) and water.

ejecting or spitting out the tincture marks the end of the absorption cycle and is used when salvianauts are too stoned and get scared.

to get the best effect you need to swallow. and if you swallow you want it to flush through so as to get the most exposure to the most surface area.

the best surface area is still lungs which can easily absorb a threashold dose in 15 seconds of exposure to the vaporized salvinorin.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4764499 - 10/06/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

tincure burns ur mouth.. and is a heavy experiance to say the least..
i like making an ounce into a tea, keep yea useless for about 6 hours

did u use a TORCH LIGHER when u tried to smoke it.. cuz you HAVE TO :wink:

--------------------

OfflineShroominFL
crazy man
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: 3six5]
    #4764658 - 10/06/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've only tried 10x and never the liquid. I smoked it out of a bong and had a wild time. I agree with the torch lighter also I've heard smoking out of a vaporizing pipe is the key.

PS. Smoked about 2 bowls of pot about 2 mins after smoking the salvia

--------------------
You only live once...leave with no regrets.

Offline3eyeswise
captain
Loc: lake county Florida
    #4765273 - 10/06/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I used 5droppers Not droplets 5 full dropers and got spaced out for about an hour or 2 but nothing to great,just a marijuana like relaxing sorta trippy fealing.

--------------------
By questioning death I have found the answer to life.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: 3six5]
    #4766892 - 10/06/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

3six5 said:
did u use a TORCH LIGHER when u tried to smoke it.. cuz you HAVE TO :wink:

I smoke extract frequently and never ever use a torch.
once did and found that too hot.
torch mythology has to do with daniel siebert vaporizing salvinorin from a metal plate ("scientifically" in a lab) and sucking that vapour in with a tube from the nearby air (presumably with laboratory glassware) - this is goofy do not try it at home.
if you suck on your pipe which you do do when you smoke, the local pressure is reduced in the bowl and the boiling point (vaporization temp) is lowered so you get all the salvinorin without a torch.

this is high school physics, you must all know this relationship between boiling point and pressure (can't cook eggs by boiling water in the mountains etc).

so about torches DON'T BE SILLY on a short pipe you will harm your breathing tissues, and with a long pipe you will waste salvinorin or get the dose wrong every time.

Otherwise, re:oral dosing - IMO not too exciting and very wasteful.
but sometimes you are in the mood for a slower process

--------------------

Offlinecrusher101

#4766941 - 10/06/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

just to let you know... vaporizers dont get hot enough to activate the salvinorin so can that idea.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: crusher101]
    #4768360 - 10/07/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

combustion in a pipe works very well, even with regular lighters

vaporizing with a torch and a collection apparatus from a plate works (as per siebert)

and as crusher101 states - commercial electric vaporizers do not work well, (and I explain) as you cannot change the local pressure (to drop the BP) in the same controlled way as with ignition in a pipe.

the term activate is incorrect - the chemistry is the same before and after heating, all that is involved is vaporization, (i.e. boiling the melted crystalline salvinorin - this is a balanced physics between temperature and pressure.) and getting the unmodified, unactivated, molecular salvinorin to your lungs/blood/brain.

--------------------

OfflineDivinorumDevotee
Owned as a Petby a PLANT!!!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Trapped in walls made of ...
Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: shpongled1] * 1
    #4944748 - 11/17/05 12:03 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've tried two different Tinctures. My Favorite is Daniel Siebert's "Sage Goddess Emerald Essence" Sage Goddess Emerald Essence but be warned: it's PURE Alcohol base will Burn the F?CK out of the Lining of your mouth! The recommended method in the included instructions is Dilution!!! I myself DON'T dilute (I'm hardened from repeat usage) but it still burns a bit before my Salivary glands FLOOD the Chamber and dilute the chemical spill. And the next morning the lining of my mouth turns white and all sloughs off and is a bit tender. :ooo:

I recall reading a Posting somewhere - a fellow said he'd put "a Couple of Drops right from the dropper under his Tongue." "I thought I'd blow torched the bottom of my tongue"  :scat: "I proceeded to do a Spit Take All over the papers on my desk." :scat: 

If you uncork the bottle and take a whiff, and the alcohol vapor nearly knocks you out, you'd better Dilute it (in a separate medicine cup) 2 parts hot water to one part tincture. Do not get water on the tincture dropper or in the remaining tincture. Only Mix them just before using it.

The Other Tincture I've tried was Purple Sticky Salvia's L.S.D. (Liquid Salvia Divinorum) and I liked it Too! And I would gladly buy Tincture from I-Am-Shaman or Mazatec Gardens as Both are known to me to be good Suppliers.

WHY Tincture over Smoking it? Two reasons: primarily as A LONG Lasting Aphrodisiac! :humpme: Sex on Diviner's Sage is the GREATEST! Level One Salvia Sex is Slightly Enhanced Sensually, Level Two Salvia Sex has a Sensual/Sexual/Exploring Tactile 'body buzz' Overlay that makes you Really GET INTO It :ass2mouth: , Level Three Salvia Sex is Super Fantastic with your Whole BODY getting Sucked into your Crotch and Imploding as ALL your Guts Liquefy in Pleasure (here's where you SCREAM when you Cum! It sounds exactly as if Something stabbed you Right Between the LOBES!!) :jiggy: and the Fireworks aren't going off outside the window as you screw: they're going off in your HEAD!!! :3some: Level Four Salvia Sex, if you can get that far [here's where the TINCTURE, and the precise tweaking of each lovers dose comes in!], is almost beyond describing! Try "You and your lover both turn into the Smuttiest of XXXXX Cartoon Characters, and with Cartoon Sized PARTS TOO!!!!!" :eatadick: Anything from High Level Two to Mid Level Four I call "Death By Orgasm !!!!" because of the Sounds the Afflicted one makes.    :goatse: And Tinctures can Have a PROFOUND sensual effect up to 2 or 3 HOURS Later!!!!!

The Other good reason I can think of at which Tincture Excels is "Speed of Take Off".
With Smoking, especially Smoking Extracts: the muzzle velocity of your Launch is something like "The-rocket-sled-launches-so-fast-it-snaps-your-head-back-and-most-of-you-is-in-WAYYYY-Outer-Space-as-soon-as-you-Exhale-and-your-A??-and-stomach-may-catch-up-later!" 5 to 20 minutes later the ride's over and I hope you had yours, too, baby.

With Tinctures it Takes 15 Minutes to 30 minutes to Reach Full Velocity with an exceedingly soft ramping up launch starting at about 5 minutes: that, and you CRUISE for Well over an Hour of PURE Sensual Bliss with a long gentle 'afterglow'. You CAN get lost in your lover's body for over an HOUR!!!!!

For the Details of the S.A.L.V.I.A. experience rating scale see

http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

See how many time lovemaking is alluded to on THIS Page:
http://www.sagewisdom.org/pharmakopoeia.html

Besides, you can GROW this Tree:

OfflineBalboa_Montana
Stranger

#26491263 - 02/18/20 07:09 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I smoked Salvia in Australia when it was first still legal and sold in leaf bundles. The instruction I was given was to smoke it through a dry pipe in a fully darkened room. If you are buying from herbs then maybe they don’t tell you smoking through a regular water pipe slows the acting agent or renders it insufficient for a full scale healing experience. Or maybe that makes no difference and you just have bad Salvia. I haven’t used it enough to know. #haaaan

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia tincture experiences [Re: Balboa_Montana]
    #26491484 - 02/18/20 09:58 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

love the photo of you in front of the gigantic divinorum you grew!
I think you posted to the Yahoo salvia group years ago with several cultivation pix.

great report on usage of tincs.

--------------------

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
    #26491516 - 02/18/20 10:16 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Nice. :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale