Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty
    #4751860 - 10/03/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Some say that there is an unconscious pedophilia built into our American society. At first you may out-right reject his idea, but look a bit closer.

What kind of girls do we see in/on magazines? Skinny. Youthful. Barely over 18. Not a pimple or blemish. Not one ounce of fat or womanly curve (besides fake breasts, and when they ARE real, they are mosquito bumps). Pubic hair? Fuck no! We like our women shaved from armpits to pinky-toes.

But only an extremely small percentage of women naturally look like this; skinny, thin hips, clear skin... But you know what girls DO look like this? Prepubescent girls!

Girls are most likely to develop eating disorders at the onset of puberty, when their body is changing from this "ideal" form to one with fat, cellulite, body hair, and breasts.

I think there is no debate about whether child molestation/rape is wrong or not. I think it is important that we take a critical look at the "standard of beauty" pushed onto us by the media and popular culture and how it is not only affecting our young girls, but our growing boys who continue to desire this "ideal" form as their female peers turn into women.

I couldn't tell you how many girls under 12 I see in public wearing midrift shirts, mini-skirts, those athletic shorts that say things like "hot stuff" across the ass. Since when are little girls supposed to dress so much like women? And not just women, SEXY women!?

okay, I've said all I can think of right now...

DISCUSS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefredyjenkins
Stranger
Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: dr0mni]
    #4751906 - 10/03/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

eeee it'S not true.. young beutiful women aged 16-25 are thin and without blemish in the face, and since when women are hairy? lol

Go out a little you'll see there is alot of 19yr old girl like the magazine stuff :wink:

and well, absense of fat? not hairy? looking young? hell yeah haha

woman are not hairy naturally, the shaving affair only put one natural women feature a step further..

I dont see any pedophilia in any of this seriously!

Are women aged 16yr old are prettier than women aged 40? yes of course

for the little prepuscent girl dressing like ''women'' well, i dont see that often, and yes it's wrong. terribly wrong

--------------------
-English is not my native language. So im not retarded, i'm just not very engligh articulate. Please forgive me for my bad writing! :wink: Thank you! :laugh:

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: fredyjenkins]
    #4751971 - 10/03/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

trust me dude, I'm in college... in FLORIDA. I see so many gorgeous girls all day long. But the truth is that hardly any of them can live up to the standards of airbrushing and plastic surgery. Even girls like britney spears, carmen electra, and jessica alba get airbrushed. And don't think that airbrushing just covers up pimples. They will literally thin out the body with airbrushing, erasing fatty curves...

Women are not naturally hairless.. Women have body hair just like men. It's just softer and lighter and not so much on the chest and back.

Offlinefredyjenkins
Stranger
    #4751999 - 10/03/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

We can say the same for man, super ultra cut, muscular, 6foot tall. and 145lbs you know? without facial hair at all, looking like a 20yr old

--------------------
-English is not my native language. So im not retarded, i'm just not very engligh articulate. Please forgive me for my bad writing! :wink: Thank you! :laugh:

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: fredyjenkins]
    #4752035 - 10/03/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, it goes for men too. Underwear models are often hairless, skinny, effeminate. Like prepubescent boys.

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#4752797 - 10/04/05 01:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
I couldn't tell you how many girls under 12 I see in public wearing midrift shirts, mini-skirts, those athletic shorts that say things like "hot stuff" across the ass.

I'd hit it.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4752941 - 10/04/05 03:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

how else do they sell products? we have to be in dismay with ourselves, and seeking help from all places. like drug stores and salons..

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: BleaK]
    #4752993 - 10/04/05 04:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i agree that pedophilia is pushed in this country like nothing else.. look at all the olsen twin jokes that have been in circulation since like 99..

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #4753031 - 10/04/05 05:54 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I agree, which is why administration in the [A] Miami middle school that I work in decided in putting kids in uniforms this year. Midriffs were always against the dress code, and I would frequently tell 13-14 year old girls to "get outa my face," and "give me a break, I'm an old man, wanna give me a heart attack?," when they would swarm me at my desk. I don't want to see a 12 year old in tight hip huggers that says "Juicy" on her pubescent buttocks, neither do I want to see them in push-up bras.

Since the school year began, behavior has been different. With the absence of female sexually provocative clothes, the resultant male arousal rate has been greatly diminished. On picture day, kids were allowed to wear street clothes and the atmosphere was crackling with derepressed sexual energy again. We had two [MILF] mommies show up and complain that the new uniforms did not allow their daughters to display their femininity! Pardon the apparent bias, but a lot of Brazilian and other Latin American cultural attitudes are behind 'Brazilian jeans' and other provocative female styles. Meanwhile, while girls wear clothing that is notably two sizes too small, boys would continue to wear clothes that are two sizes too large. I'm against quelling adolescent expression, but I am equally against precocious adolescent sexual acting out.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4753402 - 10/04/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

interesting... a first hand account here.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #4754596 - 10/04/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Another factor to consider, which reaches much further back than Madison Avenue, is that our average life expectancy has doubled in just one century. In evolutionary time, that is a blink.

This shorter life expectancy probably compressed the "window" of time in which women were fertile (and therefore, attractive.)

Perhaps being attracted to very young-looking women is a selected trait, as the men who chose younger partners produced more offspring?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4755117 - 10/04/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The problem you discuss here is not inherant to the teenage mind. This is an attitude implanted in the teenage mind by dysfunctional adults. In a society where children see their married mothers with boyfriends on the side (my brother in law's son once asked my wife "Don't you have a boyfriend? My mommy is married and she has one.") or who have a new "daddy" once a year or every 6 months, a poor example for sexual behavior is set. The example the absent fathers set is just as bad. They demonstrate to their sons that once children are fathered it is time to move on and impregnate more women. It is worth noting that both of my daughters (15 and 18) have no interest in dressing in sexually explicit fashion. They dress like demented freaks to be sure, but they express their individuality with a variety of colors, textures, and styles; not by showing flesh or displaying filthy words on their body. The issue is self respect and it is a matter of upbringing purely.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#4755197 - 10/04/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Pedophilia was a norm since Ancient Greece till the 20th Century.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

#4755390 - 10/04/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

in many cultures girls are married off at 14 or 16 years of age. They are fertile and well on with puberty. That's not really what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Prepubescent qualities...

I'm not sure who that was directed to, but I just wanted to throw that out there to keep everyone on track.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #4757605 - 10/05/05 03:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MushmanTheManic said:
Pedophilia was a norm since Ancient Greece till the 20th Century.

Did this include sexual actions ? I think, if at all, it was not the main factor...

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4757681 - 10/05/05 05:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm glad for you and your daughters. I expect that they will grow up knowing that their 'function' is not merely to look and act like sex objects with no thought for intelligence, morality or spirit.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineTheCoconutMan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: York, England
    #4759181 - 10/05/05 01:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:

I couldn't tell you how many girls under 12 I see in public wearing midrift shirts, mini-skirts, those athletic shorts that say things like "hot stuff" across the ass. Since when are little girls supposed to dress so much like women? And not just women, SEXY women!?

DISCUSS.

It's just another fucking media bullshit market. 'Let's market little girls as sex tools before they're old enough to understand about sex.' They're pulled into 18+ night clubs because thats what their plastercene girl bands wearing exactly the same skimpy outfits tell them to. It's dangerous but thats consumerism, and those moaning fat, white conservatives'll never dare point the finger at consumerism, it's alwys the parents fault or their ethnicity or their social class. Man it makes me angry. :mad2:

--------------------
www.culturejammer.org
www.adbusters.org
Two websites to keep your mind clear from what your supposed to think.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: TheCoconutMan]
    #4760172 - 10/05/05 06:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheCoconutMan said:
Quote:

dr0mni said:

DISCUSS.

It's just another fucking media bullshit market. 'Let's market little girls as sex tools before they're old enough to understand about sex.' They're pulled into 18+ night clubs because thats what their plastercene girl bands wearing exactly the same skimpy outfits tell them to. It's dangerous but thats consumerism, and those moaning fat, white conservatives'll never dare point the finger at consumerism, it's alwys the parents fault or their ethnicity or their social class. Man it makes me angry. :mad2:

Well... the conservatives constantly attack the media and influential bands.... I think most of them hate all the slutty trends..... it's not consumerism per se, more just sexual consumerism.......

Anyway, I agree with the sentiments expressed in this thread. It sucks seeing all these hot young girls dressed like sluts, because on the one hand it turns me on, but on the other hand I have no idea how old they are. So therefore I'd prefer if you only dress like a slut if you're above the age of consent and still match those criteria. :frown:

I'm complicated as far as sexual issues go.... I never got a chance to hit up hot young ass when I had the chance....  [meaning i never got it on way back during middle school, or during high school... and i've never gotten it on at all] so I'm still drawn toward all these girls that still have tiny shreds of innocence left...

This is a whole different topic though.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinenonick
Stranger

Re: Pedophilia and Western Standards of Beauty [Re: leery11]
    #4760374 - 10/05/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i think the add campaigns that show these adolsecent looking girls(and guys) are just tapping into the biological tendencies of all of us. if we weren't naturally more attracted to the younger girls, why would their images be plastered everywhere?

i met one of australia's premier aboriginal artists two years ago, and we got into a great conversation about society and such. he confided in me that his preference is young girls. he doesnt like girls who have not yet reached puberty, rather, girls who have just gone through the first year or two of physical changes. ie. 14-15 year olds.

he explained to me that in aboriginal families, it has been this way for tens of thousands of years, that girls of 14 years old begin to have children. its just natural. that is the prime age for child rearing. so that look is what appeals to men.

personally, i don't think there is anything wrong with checking out younger girls. i would never act on any sexual urges toward them (unless it was a last two people in the world type of situation and procreation of the human race was necessary lol) because i think most girls have no developed psychologically enough at that age to make rational choices when it comes to sex. girls of that age range are often quite attractive. biology is biology. don't forget that.

-nonick

OfflineLuke
thought

Loc: the Well
    #4760510 - 10/05/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
Some say that there is an unconscious pedophilia built into our American society. At first you may out-right reject his idea, but look a bit closer.

What kind of girls do we see in/on magazines? Skinny. Youthful. Barely over 18. Not a pimple or blemish. Not one ounce of fat or womanly curve (besides fake breasts, and when they ARE real, they are mosquito bumps). Pubic hair? Fuck no! We like our women shaved from armpits to pinky-toes.

But only an extremely small percentage of women naturally look like this; skinny, thin hips, clear skin... But you know what girls DO look like this? Prepubescent girls!

Girls are most likely to develop eating disorders at the onset of puberty, when their body is changing from this "ideal" form to one with fat, cellulite, body hair, and breasts.

I think there is no debate about whether child molestation/rape is wrong or not. I think it is important that we take a critical look at the "standard of beauty" pushed onto us by the media and popular culture and how it is not only affecting our young girls, but our growing boys who continue to desire this "ideal" form as their female peers turn into women.

okay, I've said all I can think of right now...

DISCUSS.

Pedophilia is a righteous path. Probably when im 40 ill be with little girls and it wont be in the vagina. Anal sex straight up. I am a perverse Zen master.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies