Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Everything as it seems
    #475549 - 12/01/01 12:12 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Uhh this isnt a good post. I just wanted to know if i wrote that i give my sould to a chick, and signed it...did i really? i was just triyng to get in her pants...this was a long time ago...im just a bit concerned.

Ulys: you say somehtign extrordinary happend some day...what?

And shroomism..you DMT reply, it sounded like i felt, to an extent, except i thought i was stuck in infinity/void for eternity/never uhh it sucked. :)

I am in a weird mood today...i just saw the filming of a later episode if '24' my moms friend id the producer, and i met some chick named 'Elisha' she was hip, now im back at my pathetic home, on a friday night bored out of my mind, not wanitng to do normal stuff online cause computers suck and i need to stop, dont wanna read cause all i got are computer books and fuck them, and i cant go anywhere, cause there is no where to go. I dont want to sleep so im just kinda idling bored not knowing whats going on...this forum is my only sanity, and i just worked to the top..atleast i feel i did something and i can go play counter strike. rescue me.

I would like to go to peru, however im down with being right here, lazy, eating burger king, blowing shit up, etc. ITs like, we will be empty, fuck. :) i love you

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Everything as it seems [Re: tak]
    #475565 - 12/01/01 12:39 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Nah you didn't sell your soul.

Here...bored... go waste some time here

http://www.2013.com

then here

http://www.worldtrans.org/

and then

http://www.spiritweb.com

That should keep you busy for a few weeks

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Everything as it seems [Re: ]
    #475664 - 12/01/01 02:26 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

thanks :) i would hate to lose my existance. I cant keep up with links, im ognna try but im so lazy. Whenever i go somewhere it goes other paces and folds outwards, it seems as thoguh webpages aare moe infinate than the universe. ill check them out ;) thanks

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#475677 - 12/01/01 02:35 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>Ulys: you say somehtign extrordinary happend some day...what?

Who me? Um, well, a lot of things extraordinary have been happening. (It's about time.) Still, nothing extraordinary in the way of food or money. :tongue: Ah well... I'm going to begin preparing hardcore for the grand battle that awaits me in the great beyond... (This is going to be very challenging...) :wink:
There's much to do... much indeed.

--------------------

Anonymous

#475687 - 12/01/01 02:41 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"it seems as thoguh webpages aare moe infinate than the universe. "

lol... this is true

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder