Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNefariousLiberal
Stranger
Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter...
    #4756189 - 10/04/05 11:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know if acid posts are kosher; I guess I'll find out. Me and a couple of my buddies dropped three hits while we were loitering about in front of a cornerstore we often hang out in front of. We were sitting there for about an hour and my jaw definitely started to tighten. As I moved my head around I was starting to see trails. I looked to the left and then to the right and then, all of a sudden, as if from the scene in a movie a police car drives by. It was almost as if the moment the cop car came into my vision it instaneously went into slow motion for dramatic effect. As soon as the cop car got out of sight me and my buddies ran like the wind; we ran for what seemed like half an hour but what was in reality probably a minute or two to a nearby train bridge where we often get pissed up. The adrenaline rush of seeing the cop, getting extremly paranoid because of certain possesions we had, and actually running away from the vision of the cop really got my juices flowing. By this time I was starting to peak. As we walked through the bush towards the train bridge I got a devious idea in my mind. I thought I'm going to run ahead of these guys, climb underneath the bridge, and try to grab their feet from under the bridge and scare the shit out of them. As they stepped onto the bridge I jumped up to grab their feet but didn't fully realize that my face is relatively solid matter and that railway ties are relatively solid matter; consequently, when the bridge met the bridge of my nose there was a loud crack. In reality I actually missed their feet but I did manage to scare them. However, what scared them was the sound of my face smashing into the bridge. In the words of my buddy: "what the f**k was that?" I climbed back onto the bridge, he lit his lighter          and there was blood pouring down my face. Oddly, or perhaps not that oddly, I felt absolutely no pain. So I took my shoe off, took my sock off, and used the sock to dab the blood off my face. For the next six or seven hours I could not stop dabbing my face with my sock, even well after the bleeding had stopped. It was this compulsive behavior that I couldn't stop. When we went back out in public people were giving me some pretty weird looks. I wonder why? :grin: I suppose I could have been imagining other people giving me weird looks. Although someone dabbing their face with a sock for no apparent reason might seem a little odd. Anyhow, I thought it was interesting that I lost the ability to perceive or be cognizant of the rules of matter.

Edited by NefariousLiberal (10/04/05 11:24 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePyjamas
Stranger
Re: Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter... [Re: NefariousLiberal]
    #4757736 - 10/05/05 08:56 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Wow.

You're an idiot!

--------------------
. . . Lime and limpid green, the sound surrounds the icy waters underground . . .

Edited by Pyjamas (10/06/05 09:55 AM)

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter... [Re: Pyjamas]
    #4759774 - 10/05/05 06:11 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 03:07 AM)

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter... [Re: StickyWater]
    #4761094 - 10/05/05 11:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well... ummm.... now you know? 

Everyone has stupid moments.  It's just that for everyone who isn't you, this one is really fucking funny!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

InvisiblePyjamas
Stranger
Re: Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter... [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4762868 - 10/06/05 09:55 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to whoever edited my original post, Yes. It is constructive. Some people should just stay away from drugs. It's that simple. Ok, its not nice calling him an idiot, but what the hell does he want as a reply? "aww nice trip, i wish i had as much fun as you"

Please. . . .  :sad:

--------------------
. . . Lime and limpid green, the sound surrounds the icy waters underground . . .

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter... [Re: NefariousLiberal]
    #4763010 - 10/06/05 10:51 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

Now that I've had a moment to read that in its entirety, man, that realization must have been funny even to you.  I love that about acid, it throws your perception of the "rules" of reality completely out the window.

Unfortunately in your case, it didn't quite work out for the best, but it doesn't sound like you regret the trip.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4800666 - 10/13/05 10:38 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Damn that sucks.

How was the pain? Is it true that on acid you can sometimes feel no pain?

I find that with mushies if I bang my knee on something by accident and it starts to hurt, then I can just concentrate on the pain and kind of direct it and morph it into just a different feeling so it doesn't hurt. When I'm high I can't figure out what pain is sometimes.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Re: Acid: Losing consciousness regarding matter... [Re: Pyjamas]
    #4810073 - 10/16/05 05:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Pyjamas said:
Wow.

You're an idiot!

Wow!  We are back in highschool again.  Let's call people down!  :smile:

You could of said...

"Sorry to hear bud.  That wouldn't be to nice to experience on lsd.  But it seems you still had an alright time.  Be a little more careful next time you are under the influence of a powerful drug"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports