Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Mescaline & Puking
    #4749679 - 10/03/05 02:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Is it true you have to puke on peyote/mescaline some point to trip? Because I've got a friend who tried peyote 3 times back in Michigan State, he tried it first 2 times and got a speedy kinda buzz w/ dialated eyes and got really nauseas but no trip, the 3rd time, he threw up. and the instant he threw up, he claimed he got INSTANT visuals, everything around him became a hallucination.

Is this only w/ peyote? Or is it with san pedro?

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Mescaline & Puking [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4751315 - 10/03/05 08:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I very seldom even feel nauseous when I take mescaline. As far as I know, I've only puked once.

I've tripped with intense visuals most every time. The two times that I didn't trip very hard were in my opinion, due to low doses.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4751387 - 10/03/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've only done Peyote, so I don't know about the others. But I can tell you this: Peyote will sure make you want to puke! :argh:

OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

Re: Mescaline & Puking [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4751410 - 10/03/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

But being able to take it and keep it down is a great way to exhibit the self control you should hve before doing it.

--------------------

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4751670 - 10/03/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

the flavor can make you gag... and if you gag and pause too long before washing the flavor out due to being stunned... the lingering awful aftertaste can then cause you to vomit.

I hugged my kitchen sink for 5 minutes whilst trying to down a strong San Pedro tea. In no way shape or form is the liquid extract easy to stomach. The only way by my estimation to ensure you do not vomit is to get a snack in your stomach first... and then take it either as a solid tar wadded up (swallowed like a pill) or as an acid/base extract in salt form, pref inside of a pill casing.

I'm working on developing a method where I can do a reasonably good acid/base extract and then measure reasonably precise dosages into pill casings. Thus yielding a sort of super-easy dosing of mescaline and san pedro alkaloids which can be taken as though it was prescribed to you.

However, if I manage to perfect it, it would be a near pure form of an  overall rare drug. Think "expensive". As in cocaine expensive. My labor and toil should be rewarded after all  :tongue:

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Mescaline & Puking [Re: Konnrade]
    #4753001 - 10/04/05 05:02 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Even if you do intend to try to sell the drugs that you make in your house, you shouldn't be posting about it here.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Mescaline & Puking [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4753175 - 10/04/05 07:49 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah dood. Besides, if you find a great method you should write it up here, we need more and better methods on extracting mescaline. Selling is stupid, money is not happiness- its a measurement that is confused with happiness. The point is to spread the joy and power of PSYCHEDELICS WHOOo

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

Re: Mescaline & Puking [Re: Konnrade]
    #4753187 - 10/04/05 07:57 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Konnrade said:
I'm working on developing a method where I can do a reasonably good acid/base extract and then measure reasonably precise dosages into pill casings. Thus yielding a sort of super-easy dosing of mescaline and san pedro alkaloids which can be taken as though it was prescribed to you.

http://www.thenook.org/archives/2568.html

Someone beat you to it.  :smile:  I forget which of those 5-6 that I use, I'm just too lazy to click and read any of them.  But basically an a/b is the way to go, then recrystallize to get nice pure product.  I take my crystals and put them in a large mortar and pestel and grind them down into a near dust.  Cap-M-Quik does the rest.  Using a kilo of pervuian torch cactii skins (about 1.7-1.9%) got me 18 grams of mescaline sulfate.  Two doses per gram is 36 doses.  Made them in my cap-m-quick, put them in a quart mason jar, used a foodsaver to vacuum seal it and then put it in the freezer.
Quote:

However, if I manage to perfect it, it would be a near pure form of an  overall rare drug. Think "expensive". As in cocaine expensive. My labor and toil should be rewarded after all  :tongue:

It's just not practical or worth it to try to be a mesc dealer.  Get a few kilos, make up enough to last you and your friends the rest of your lives and be done with it.

--------------------

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Mescaline & Puking [Re: The14thWarrior]
    #4753356 - 10/04/05 09:17 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I guess I should quit working on my peyote flavored toothpaste...

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Mescaline & Puking [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4755427 - 10/04/05 05:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well I never directly mentioned selling anything, at least not in any form of convicting language. It would just be "expensive". I never said for who  :tongue:.

I know people who would want it, but if they're my friends chances are I'd just ask them to go buy a peice of cactus and I'd extract it for them as a favor.

The acid/base one I found which seems the most comprehensive is both on the nook and on erowid (http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_chemistry2.shtml).

However it's possible to improve upon any scientific procedure usually. They beat me to the basics, but I bet in the next year or two I could fine tune it  :grin:

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix