Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips)
    #4748237 - 10/03/05 04:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I was interested to gather up some information to show a friend who just thinks straightly that there is no spirituality or 'lessons' in mushrooms, they just (quote): "fuck you up and make you see shit, most people who take them are people who got tired of weed"

I have argued the point so hard, but he won't listen. I want to hear what or who all you out there (unless it's too personal) have met on your trips.
I, personally, talked to an unkown being with no face or form, nor voice. the thoughts were placed in my head that weren't my own, telling me things. This is the part that catches my curiosity:
how is it that mushrooms put these magnificent philosophical voices and revelations in your head? There is no 'educational' (so to speak) stimuli coming, because it's not as if you are watching a documentary or going to chruch, yet these 'ideas' and beings tell you these things and they just some how 'drip' out of the trip or walk out of the smoke... and it's always towards the end for me. there has to be a reason behind it... something more than just the psilocybin.
I want to know who you've met... if you're willing to share that is.

peace :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: indica]
    #4748339 - 10/03/05 06:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have never met anyone or anything, but of course, things definitely happen. I have a friend like yours. He thinks drugs are just a "rollercoaster ride" and that's all. Although he is interested in peyote and wants to do a vision quest, so I know he has some interest at least. The way I look at it, these people are just ignorant, uninformed and just close-minded. Most of it stemming from fear. It's just the way some people are. They have the potential to change this or not, of course.

As far as how "mushrooms put these magnificent philosophical voices and revelations in your head", a common theory is that all these revelations are already there, psychedelics just unlock the door/filter which is holding all of it back..........

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

InvisibleQbanMoJo
Mr. Brightside

Loc: OutSide
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4748352 - 10/03/05 06:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I used to think shrooms were just a "fuck you up drug" before I read about them, took them, and entered a totally different world.

Whoever doesn't respect shrooms hasn't broke through, when he does he will see that this "drug" is on a whole other level. :stoned: :mushroom2:

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4748512 - 10/03/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
I want to know who you've met...

Myself  :laugh:

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: StickyWater]
    #4748734 - 10/03/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I was going to post just the same thing,...myself, my second shroom trip I found myself, my bad and good sides, and decided that I could be better. I love shrooms

Offlinehobbitxkillyou
Shark wrestlingchampion

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: lechuck]
    #4748839 - 10/03/05 10:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lechuck said:
I was going to post just the same thing,...myself, my second shroom trip I found myself, my bad and good sides, and decided that I could be better. I love shrooms

I've gone through the same experience. Its wonderful.

Thank you mushrooms!  :mushroom2: :thumbup:

--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4748918 - 10/03/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Entities aplenty, he'll just write that off asd fuckedupness to dismiss the weirdness of it. The bottom line:

Mushrooms scatter your mind all over the place and in doing so they show you where you really are.

That, I think, is something for him to ponder.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: Asante]
    #4750572 - 10/03/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

On my most intense trip, I met the Great Eye lol. It showed me the creation of the universe up til that very moment. It was scary and wonderful.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4750678 - 10/03/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I saw a rock god once on DXM if that still counts. Haha.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

#4750964 - 10/03/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I saw/felt the devil. It appeared on the ground in front of me, and with it came an intense feeling of "nothingness" as opposed to evil. Judging by the one real trip I have had, I would say that these "entities" we encounter are simply within our mind, and don't go beond that, but maybe with more experience my oppinion on the matter will change...I'll always veiw the subject with an open mind.

Offlinerushshroomer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Athens, Ga
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4751494 - 10/03/05 08:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I met a great judge. He made me realize that no matter what, everyone on earth is a person, and none are better than any others. He was the great equilizer if you can see what I am saying. It changed my life. I have taken alot of slack for that living in the South (the most racist place in the world(maybe?). Anyway, I refuse to think anyone is better than anyone else now.

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: rushshroomer]
    #4751532 - 10/03/05 08:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

rushshroomer said:
I met a great judge. He made me realize that no matter what, everyone on earth is a person, and none are better than any others. He was the great equilizer if you can see what I am saying. It changed my life. I have taken alot of slack for that living in the South (the most racist place in the world(maybe?). Anyway, I refuse to think anyone is better than anyone else now.

I have this view as well, I didn't obtain it through shrooms but after a lot of though it was the conclusion I came to. Even though I beleive this it is still very difficult for me to remember sometimes, as I see some acts committed as simply evil, but then I remember, who am I to judge.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4751685 - 10/03/05 09:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

/Yea when i took my last big hero dose of 10g's i laid on my bed shaking my friend said but while i was shaking i was off somewhere talking to something don't know what it was it was just like an omnipresent being talking to me and then there some personal stuff i wont get into.

--------------------

OI OI OI

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: MrMolotov]
    #4751794 - 10/03/05 09:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, i dont know if i ever met anybody, but i did have this really revelational, life-changing experience. Well, the trip starts off very intense. After i downed 900mg of dxm and smoked some weed, it felt very strong, a lot stronger than a usual 900mg and weed dose. This strong feeling happened right after i smoked the weed. It was incredibly insane and i had to lie down.

So i put on my favorite trip music and layed down. I was listening to Devin Townsend - Earth Day when the trip started to unfold. As the original strog beat came in, i felt my body go into panic mode, a feeling of extreme dissociation. I have felt this feeling before, and it is quite scary. the last time it happened, i snapped myself out of it. But this time, i felt as though i was gonna try and ride the train of disaster.

Oh oh, body overload. Sirens are going off as i fall deeply out of my body. I see the entire universe for what it is worth. Damn, it is IMMENSE, bigger than i could have ever imagined. It was mind-blowing. I realized that their were multiple worlds exactly equal to ours, except the only difference was a tree, 3 feet to the left of another. and the entire world the same. This also happened with every object in the world, and to everey extent. Very infinite. Also any idea ever possible, their was a whole galaxy devoted to it. And those galaxies were duplicated with slight changes. Very hard to explain, but very infinite.

So after i saw how immense the universe was, i went back to the world to see me as a baby. But i wasnt just their, i was god. I was omnipotent. I viewed my entire life over again as a figure of god. I watched myself make follish mistakes and do things i liked, and things i regretted, saying as god, why did i do that, or how come i didnt know? As this was unfolding, the background music was the music i was tripping to, as i realized later. But time was moving so slow, i could hear a drum beat like every 10 seconds, when in fact the song was very fast paced. Thats how slow time was slowed down. After this trip, i was totally mind blown. I have relived my entire life.

Tell your friend that. I have realized almost all of my mistakes and learned from them. I learned a lot from that trip. It turned me into a different person. I look at life differently now.

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: EternalMetal]
    #4752634 - 10/04/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks heaps for the responses, guys.
It seems I'm the only one that had a clear 'journey' where I was just told to shut up and listen (the 'I'm dead' trip). I understand about the ideas already being there and the psychedelics unlocking it, but I don't think what I heard was already there. All the parts about death being life etc etc. I suppose you people aren't much into the spirituality of the mushroom? should I take this thread to the spirituality forum? I think I will... but either way, thanks.
Perhaps you guys should try some subaeruginosa.... lol, because most people I know who had 'heroic doses' (25-30 fresh mushrooms) had some pretty life changing experiences.
Basically, they made you believe you were dead and told you about how it all is and not so much how you should be, but how you are from an egoless perspective so you can  see yourself as if just meeting yourself for the first time... kind of confusing, I know... but that's the way the cookie crumbles in the psychedelic community. :laugh:

Thanks again people.
Shroom on.

Edited by indica (10/04/05 01:19 AM)

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
    #4754352 - 10/04/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
Thanks heaps for the responses, guys.
It seems I'm the only one that had a clear 'journey' where I was just told to shut up and listen (the 'I'm dead' trip). I understand about the ideas already being there and the psychedelics unlocking it, but I don't think what I heard was already there. All the parts about death being life etc etc. I suppose you people aren't much into the spirituality of the mushroom? should I take this thread to the spirituality forum? I think I will... but either way, thanks.
Perhaps you guys should try some subaeruginosa.... lol, because most people I know who had 'heroic doses' (25-30 fresh mushrooms) had some pretty life changing experiences.
Basically, they made you believe you were dead and told you about how it all is and not so much how you should be, but how you are from an egoless perspective so you can  see yourself as if just meeting yourself for the first time... kind of confusing, I know... but that's the way the cookie crumbles in the psychedelic community. :laugh:

Thanks again people.
Shroom on.

What do you mean you were the only one to actually have a clear journey?  I think my trip was pretty much a journey if you ask me.  i learned life lessens, reliving my entire life, meeting myself for a lifetime as an omnipotent creature.  I think thats also pretty spiritual imo.  Yes, i am very much into spiritual expliration while under the influence of psychedelic drugs, and I think most of the other people here are too.

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: EternalMetal]
    #4754377 - 10/04/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

amazingly enough, I have the most vivid OBEs when I use salvia divinorum. LSD and shrooms def open up some very weird doors, but as far as being convinced that i am no longer in my body (or even world) to the point of meeting and talking to things that arent there (or are they? heh)... only salvia has brought me there.

and its usually something very organic and peaceful. One time I talked to 2 trees, one red one blue and they kept telling me to stay, and that they had so much to tell me..

another time i was on a farm, and the farmer looked like a huge egg with red cheeks, and he just smiled and shit, it was one of the most intense feelings I ever had, I think it was after 2 hits of 20x.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: kotik]
    #4754942 - 10/04/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

during an accident in progress,
as we spun out on the highway
my cousin kept patting the steering wheel and talking to his MGB sportscar, "Be good, be good..."
I found it unsusual that he would talk to inanimate objects but we narrowly missed a concrete bridge and a metal post in that little spinning car.
He had recently returned form thailand where he had been meditating as a monk for 3 years.
greater or lesser or equal
the altered state and normal state converged and worked out.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: What greater beings have you met on your journeys? (trips) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4757124 - 10/04/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ok ok I'm sorry.
I suppose I just wanted to hear more about the lessons, not where you went. What you LEARNT would be a nice starting point...
sorry to be a pain.
peace

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4757651 - 10/05/05 04:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

cant say that i learned anything from "beings" i met on a trip..

most of the learning is from an alternate view of myself and the world, not from being taught.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom