Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
columbine ..bush HS??...
    #4748725 - 10/03/05 10:04 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.alternet.org/story/24801/

is it just me..or does anyone else see a bastion of neoconservatism here??...if every HS in amerikkka was like that back then..its no wonder that naziism and fascism are so popular now...needless to say..applying this model to the whole country..indeed the whole world..has done nothing to stop future eric harrises and dylan klebolds...pushing aside (very plausible) LIHOP/conspiracy theories..mohammed atta&co are good examples.. neither were the columbine victims any more innocent than the "little eichmanns" of 9/11...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #4748748 - 10/03/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I knew all along it had something to do with the way they were treated at school. It didn't surprise me at all. I knew all too well what it was like to be one of the "untouchables" at school, and if I had gotten it as bad as they did, who knows? It may have been me all over the news. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the teenage years are particularly difficult, especially if you're a social outcast like they were.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4748838 - 10/03/05 10:47 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You mean our school systems aren't only failing, they're producing homicidal hormone-filled pubescent teens?! Holy #2 pencil, Batman!

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: DNKYD]
    #4749034 - 10/03/05 11:50 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i cant say it never crossed my mind when i was in middle school. and i dont mean just once.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: kotik]
    #4749529 - 10/03/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with the statements of the article however,

the same situation exists in nearly every high school in the country. Not everyone decides to shoot up their school

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: kotik]
    #4749602 - 10/03/05 02:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I completely agree with that article. This shit always happens in black schools. If you talk shit, PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR ASS CAPPED AFTER CLASS. But this kinda shit never happened at white schools, fucking morons. '

The point is: fuck with me, get your ass filled with lead, period.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: downforpot]
    #4750281 - 10/03/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

:shake:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: badchad]
    #4750319 - 10/03/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

badchad said:
I agree with the statements of the article however,

the same situation exists in nearly every high school in the country. Not everyone decides to shoot up their school

It exists in varying degrees. I was a social outcast in High School(at least the first couple years), but I was never beat up or had things thrown at me. Some High Schools are worse than others in this regard, and I'd imagine that High Schools in more conservative areas would have a lower threshold for social deviance.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4750517 - 10/03/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:

is it just me..or does anyone else see a bastion of neoconservatism here??...if every HS in amerikkka was like that back then..its no wonder that naziism and fascism are so popular now...needless to say..applying this model to the whole country..indeed the whole world..has done nothing to stop future eric harrises and dylan klebolds...pushing aside  (very plausible) LIHOP/conspiracy theories..mohammed atta&co are good examples.. neither were the columbine victims any more innocent than the "little eichmanns" of 9/11...

So what you're hinting at here is that everyone who doesn't prescribe to your particular political ideology is a "little eichmann" and worthy of death? If so, then just...

wow.... :shake:

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #4750529 - 10/03/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

There is a serious problem in America with the cult of the athlete. It isn't cool to be smart (you would think that would be good in school) or different and anyone who can help win a few football games will get away with murder. I played football in HS and I could do damn near anything I wanted. I skipped classes, left the school for hours at a time, showed up to class high and drunk, and even almost got in a fist fight with the principal. The worst I ever got was detention. I didn't bully anyone and I even defended the "losers", but I knew people who did and they got away with it. The high schools in America have some messed up priorities.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#4750635 - 10/03/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think it was more the festering, uncontrolled hatred that caused them to do it. You know, the same stuff that causes you to write things like this

Quote:

neither were the columbine victims any more innocent than the "little eichmanns" of 9/11...

Justifying the death of highschool kids simply for doing what kids have always done? Thats pretty sick man.

Im jewish and kids used to say the same kinda shit to me but I knew that most of them weren't serious and some do it just to look cool. It just never bothered me. Maybe we should teach kids how to deal with anger issues in a better way?

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #4750729 - 10/03/05 06:08 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:

is it just me..or does anyone else see a bastion of neoconservatism here??...if every HS in amerikkka was like that back then..its no wonder that naziism and fascism are so popular now...needless to say..applying this model to the whole country..indeed the whole world..has done nothing to stop future eric harrises and dylan klebolds...pushing aside (very plausible) LIHOP/conspiracy theories..mohammed atta&co are good examples.. neither were the columbine victims any more innocent than the "little eichmanns" of 9/11...

I think the real thing that creates 'neo'-conservatives is going to college and being surrounded by hordes of brainless trendy left wing fanatics.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4750752 - 10/03/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

But in reference to Columbine I think there is a flaw in the logic that pressumes that somebody else was ultimately to blame for kids shooting up their school. The problem is teenagers, kids are cruel and the victims at that age aren't emotionally mature enough to handle it. You can't make a policy that forces high school kids or the grown up high school kids that make up most of the work force to be considerate human beings. People just suck and culture will always sway with the majority of insensitive and hard headed people.

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4751420 - 10/03/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Quote:

Annapurna1 said:

is it just me..or does anyone else see a bastion of neoconservatism here??...if every HS in amerikkka was like that back then..its no wonder that naziism and fascism are so popular now...needless to say..applying this model to the whole country..indeed the whole world..has done nothing to stop future eric harrises and dylan klebolds...pushing aside  (very plausible) LIHOP/conspiracy theories..mohammed atta&co are good examples.. neither were the columbine victims any more innocent than the "little eichmanns" of 9/11...

So what you're hinting at here is that everyone who doesn't prescribe to your particular political ideology is a "little eichmann" and worthy of death? If so, then just...

wow.... :shake:

i didnt say that they were necessarily worthy of death..merely that their role in their fate cannot be dismissed..and thats true even if one chooses to argue that the columbine bowlers and their adult counterparts werent "little eichmanns" as such...however..given the documented anti-semitism at columbine..that name might not be at all inappropriate...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: Catalysis]
    #4751451 - 10/03/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Catalysis said:
I think it was more the festering, uncontrolled hatred that caused them to do it. You know, the same stuff that causes you to write things like this

Quote:

neither were the columbine victims any more innocent than the "little eichmanns" of 9/11...

Justifying the death of highschool kids simply for doing what kids have always done? Thats pretty sick man.

Im jewish and kids used to say the same kinda shit to me but I knew that most of them weren't serious and some do it just to look cool. It just never bothered me. Maybe we should teach kids how to deal with anger issues in a better way?

but how much do those kids really change as they get older??...maybe they stop going "bowling"..but judging from the results of the last election..thats about it...

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4751474 - 10/03/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'm pretty sure those kids did not orchestate a genocide, so little-Eichmann is not quite fair.

You can't place too much blame on the kids who picked on them. Kids pick on other kids, that is a fact of life. I know many kids who were teased unmercifully, and instead of shooting up the school, they ignored the kids or anything else other than killing people.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

#4751487 - 10/03/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
Quote:

Catalysis said:
I think it was more the festering, uncontrolled hatred that caused them to do it.  You know, the same stuff that causes you to write things like this

Quote:

Justifying the death of highschool kids simply for doing what kids have always done?  Thats pretty sick man.

Im jewish and kids used to say the same kinda shit to me but I knew that most of them weren't serious and some do it just to look cool.  It just never bothered me.  Maybe we should teach kids how to deal with anger issues in a better way?

but how much do those kids really change as they get older??...maybe they stop going "bowling"..but judging from the results of the last election..thats about it...

Plenty of assholes voted for Kerry too. My old roomates drove around a big SUV wouldn't recycle, help homeless people or stray animalsand yet were stuanch democrats. How could this be possible?!  :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4751553 - 10/03/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

now that i think about it..some of the ex-bowlers must have graduated to abu ghraib..gitmo..etc...

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #4751762 - 10/03/05 09:51 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Personally, I think they should have just stood up to one of these jock terrorist cells and when it erupted into a fight, then start firing and/or slitting throats.

Did they pick their targets, or just kill anybody they saw?

I hope at least that this incident will make bullies think twice in the future.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: columbine ..bush HS??... [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4752276 - 10/03/05 11:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't care about the feelings of some pathetic goth kids in high school.

It is not relevant whatsoever to conducting a planned mass murder.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale