Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Paul Stamets, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Has anyone seen the future during a psychadellic experience?
    #4750365 - 10/03/05 06:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

What you are about to read may make you think I'm crazy. I am. But I believe all my experiences to be real and the truth until I prove myself otherwise. Feel free to come back with ANY feedback, positive or negative.

So I had that trip last week...some of you may have seen a post/thread with me talking about it.

1.5g shrooms and 36 whippits were done.

I was in such a 'nitrous hole', I kept having these weird experiences. At one point, I swear I saw my path in life layed out in front of me (although, there was no detail, but it was like it was shown to me just so I would always remember it was there).

At other points, I kept getting this feeling that something was coming to an end. Nothing more than a feeling, but it reoccured several times in the trip.

In one of the most intense moments of the trip, I 'saw' what I percieved to be a body thrown next to me on my futon. I percieved the body to be dead. I percieved this to be what the feeling of 'coming to an end' was about. I percieved that the body was thrown from a car.

I keep saying percieve, because I did not actually see this is some great detail. I don't even know if my eyes were open or closed. It was just an experience. I guess the nitrous is what made it so crazy and hard to understand.

BUT IT WAS CLEAR TO ME THAT THE BODY WAS THROWN FROM A CAR AND WAS DEAD.

At the time, I had no idea what this meant, except that somehow it made sense to me, based on feelings I was having earlier in the trip. (Don't ask me to explain that...I can't)

This is where it all comes together. A close friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver at like 4am Sunday morning. The connection didn't hit me until I was driving to work this morning.

Then I had to pull over and start balling...

I kept thinking, "Why didn't I understand clearer?" and "Why was I shown this in the first place?"

Has anyone else seen into the future while tripping, or had a similar phenomena as this?

--------------------
:mallow:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Has anyone seen the future during a psychadellic experience? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4750431 - 10/03/05 06:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Paul Stamets, who has written 4 books now, wrote about one trip with several students in which he ended up having a visionary experience wherein he saw a flood and cows dying. (I forget the exact details). He told his friends that this was GOING to happen and he even accurately circled a date on a calander.
When the day finally arrived that he had previously circled on the calendar, there was a storm and flooding and many cows died.

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Has anyone seen the future during a psychadellic experience? [Re: World Spirit]
    #4752331 - 10/04/05 01:32 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i've seen the past.. old faces.. :\

--------------------

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Has anyone seen the future during a psychadellic experience? [Re: 3six5]
    #4753471 - 10/04/05 11:45 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

My 21st birthday, me and my friend dropped ten-strips and drank 7g of mushrom tea each. when it kicked in and we lost muscle control and fell down...
I seriously traveled to another point in time and life.
A few years later while dosed out hard in the lot after a GD show in Chicago we were doing N2O balloons, and that was where it took us. We still have another time coming someday. We don't hang out much anymore or dose too often but I know in a few years we'll take about 1000 mics and hear Pink Floyd, Dogs invert and play inside out again. Thay don't call it a trip for nothing.
I should get a hold of him, the leaves are changing colors...

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Has anyone seen the future during a psychadellic experience? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4754329 - 10/04/05 03:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think nitrous is a very very key component in accessing the 'real information super-highway'.

--------------------
:mallow:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Paul Stamets, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience