Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJohnnyJ
Junior VicePresident

Pleasent first trip. 28 liberty caps in fresh OJ
    #4750344 - 10/03/05 06:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hello my fellow shroomers! :-)
This trip wasn't particularly eventful or crazy, but should be a nice read nonetheless (I think!).

It occurred yesterday at my brothers house.  This is an old cottage in the countryside which used to belong to my grandparents.  I spent the morning preparing the living room; cleaning, arranging furniture etc to make it a nice setting (my bro is renovating the house so it was dusty and empty).
I lit a nice big turf fire in the huge fireplace.  I put 2 natural beeswax candles on a table which was to be an "alter".  I also had a stereo, a few books about trees/mushrooms (full of images), juggling balls, and a vase of flowers I had just picked.
I prepared a lot of tasty fresh fruit (pineapples, melons, mangoes, papaya, oranges) and then blended the 28 dry liberty caps in fresh orange juice.  I sat down and drank the juice, slowly, chewing the pulp and unground shrooms thoroughly.  I started to notice effects after about 30 mins, and spent much of the initial time staring into the fire, which started to breathe. This was the first visual effect I noticed. 
My brother(sitter) was lying down nearby.  I felt a little uncomfortable about the silly expressions on my face, and was happy when he fell asleep! (just what you want in a sitter!).  I started to notice colours splitting up, especially when I looked at the beeswax candles.  I picked up one of the flowers, a dandelion seed head (http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/john.wilkes/damery1.jpg) and looked at it, with it held directly between my eye and the candle.  It was amazing!  I spent much of the peak staring at these beautiful globes (I had 2, which I held close together and rotated slowly, to the sound of the music I was listening to; Shimshai[awesome music]).  My brother had since woken up and was slightly amused at me starting at these flowers, and very amused when he looked back about half and hour later to see me still staring at them!!  I could see 3d circular matrices of rainbows through them, truly awesome! Try it some time.
After that I started to look around some more (although still in the same chair, by the fire)  I had a cool poster of a 2 cartoon frogs which was waving and breathing throughout the trip. 
Towards the end of my peak I started laughing suddenly and tried to explain to my brother that everything in my peripheral vision was slowing melting, until I looked at it.  It was if everything was trying to sneak away without me noticing!
I didn't get up until nearly 3 hours in, when I went to get the fruit I had prepared, it was soooo good :-) (but then I love fruit any time).
I wanted the effects of the peak to come back and was kinda thinking "shit, what now? I can look forward to tidying up and going home(sarcastically!)"  But I just sat down again and enjoyed the stoned like feeling and the mild visuals, and the cool music.  We put Massive attack on after shimshai twice, then shimshai and another artist.
EDIT: I also spent a while playing with an incense stick or 2, just waving it around looking at the glowing tip and the smoke.

I went outside towards the end of the trip.  It was about 7pm, I think and was getting dark.  I went to the area behind the house with tall pine and spruce trees and looked through the branches and saw cool fractal-like patterns.
The rest of the time I just spend chilling by the fire, listening to music.  I hardly used any of the cool stuff I'd brought along(guitars, bubble blowing deely[forgot I had that], cool pictures, juggling balls etc.), I didn't want to leave my fire-lit little corner!

Anyway, thanks for reading.  I highly recommend shrooms, I'm even considering taking more tonight after my parents are gone to bed (living at home now, unfortunately!).  It's probably a bad idea, but I'll see what happens...
JohnnyJ

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :smirk:

Edited by JohnnyJ (10/03/05 07:05 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: Pleasent first trip. 28 liberty caps in fresh OJ [Re: JohnnyJ]
    #4750547 - 10/03/05 07:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

nice trip man , sounds like you had fun....i love liberty caps! :inlove:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Incense

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, naum
1,113 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.