Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecandyman19
Stranger

Loc: canada
Anyone try Z-strain mushrooms
    #4749300 - 10/03/05 03:02 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i bought a z strain sporeprint and was wondering if anyone has tripped on them and can tell me if they're worth growing/

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Anyone try Z-strain mushrooms [Re: candyman19]
    #4749491 - 10/03/05 03:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, I've tripped off these twice,my first trip, and the last trip I had. The first trip I dosed 2 grams, not many visuals, although things did seem a little brighter, and occasional blue-purple colour shifts in the beggining. I also saw some black dots on the ground moving around for the first little bit, afterwards visuals were pretty low. The second time I dosed between 4-6 grams of them. These were grown in complete darkness with no light at all after the pinning stage and the come-up/peak timings seemed kinda odd (they felt very weak for about 3 hours but then the trip seemed to come on hard and fast. These visuals were a lot more intense, I was seeing ants crawling all over the trees, carrying bits of leaves into tiny holes carved into the trees (which I was told the next day weren't actualy there, and they had commented that I was just tripping at the time because there were no ants, anywhere). I also saw the ground as little more than a series of kaleidoscopic patterns in greens and browns, then I spotted a small dragon-caterpillar creature crawl out from a plant (or at least what I was pretty sure was really a plant, but what looked like little more than a cluster of greens and browns) and do battle with a 2 inch tall ant, a glob of spit developed a hand and started attacking an ant, and a mound of dirt looked like it was made of sharp jagged rock. So these can DEFFINITELY be VERY visual.

If you just want to have a fun time with a few friends, I'd DEFFINITELY recommend dosing small on these shrooms. The lack of intense visuals doesn't distract you while you're having a conversation, I also found that my thoughts came easier on this strain than any other strain I've had. And I've never spontaneously burst into laughter so much in my entire life... On a higher dose though, well, asside from all the hallucinations, I felt as if I had managed to break down all the functions of my brain into boxes, and that my thoughts had entered a more 3D environment (since I can't really describe all this accurately in words, I'm just giving the discriptions I came up while on shrooms). Most intense trip ever... Enjoy :smile:

I'd also like to mention that on both of these trips I, at one point or another in the trip had a brief period of time where my thoughts turned into an actual visual image that I could mentaly see. We were sitting in the parking lot of a restaurant at the top of a hill and since it was on a hill you couldn't really see anything beyong the restaurant and parking lot, suddenly I pictured, and saw the parking lot and the restaurant in my head, suspended in absolutely nothing, beyond the parking lot there was nothing but black, the ground had no width to it at all (I was viewing my surroundings like a 3d model floating in space)

Edited by StickyWater (10/03/05 03:59 PM)

Offlinecandyman19
Stranger

Loc: canada
Re: Anyone try Z-strain mushrooms [Re: StickyWater]
    #4749593 - 10/03/05 04:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

wow sounds like a hell of a trip! i cant wait to grow them and try them for myself. thanks alot for the very detailed trip report. i'll post my report when they're ready. thanks again, you helped me alot

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Anyone try Z-strain mushrooms [Re: candyman19]
    #4749615 - 10/03/05 04:16 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Haha, that wasn't really detailed considering how much stuff I actualy left out, I did write a trip report on the trip though awhile back, I don't write too many trip reports so it shouldn't be too hard to find... I usualy try to remember to mention the strain I took and the dose whenever I can, so you'll know which one it is if/when you find it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience