Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomdreams
Chick on amission

Loc: South of SeattLe.. but no...
anyone huntin yet?
    #4733119 - 09/29/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

so all this rain is making me drool for mushrooms they are poppin up in my yard.. anyone in the seattle area found anything yet? I'll be lookin next week & post pics of any finds.. gotta go do my rain dances :mushroom2:

--------------------
a girl in search of a good trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: shroomdreams]
    #4734725 - 09/30/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm going to try to get to a cow field in snohomish tomorrow, hunting them blue wringers down

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: mikeownow]
    #4734829 - 09/30/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I was in a cow field today..did'nt find anything though.. :frown:

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: shroomdreams]
    #4736410 - 09/30/05 11:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've been out checking some of my patches...

nothing in Seattle yet.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: Roadkill]
    #4736440 - 09/30/05 11:50 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Got up early... nothing yet. A few inactives sprouted up overnight though.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4736986 - 09/30/05 01:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i found about 15 weilii today
it was great =P

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: PSiFr33k]
    #4737059 - 09/30/05 01:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just checked the forecast for seattle...decnet ammount of rain this week...im so excited to be out in the parks again gittin mah hunt on!

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: syanesso]
    #4737250 - 09/30/05 02:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have only one rule, but I enforce it, strictly.

Rule:

I and anyone who hunts with me MUST be nude at all times.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: psiclops]
    #4737738 - 09/30/05 04:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Your are one smooth dude psiclops.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinerainbowlight
Stranger
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: mikeownow]
    #4737945 - 09/30/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

im goin to go rompin around in my neighbors cow field tonight. am kind of doubtful ill find anything tho. i walked by a horse pasture yesterday and didnt find anything, but my eyesight is pretty crappy.

--------------------
the bounty of life lies in thy breast

OfflineMr_Psilocin
 User Gallery

Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: rainbowlight]
    #4738541 - 09/30/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It rained for 2 days,I went into a cow field and all I only found like 15 mushrooms all inactive....so much bout the liberty caps being out rumor... :frown:

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: rainbowlight]
    #4738599 - 09/30/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Its been in the high 90's to the 100's here in South East Texas... The ground is dry dry dry...

Had a cold front pass threw yesterday and it cooled things back to the norm of the high 80's... Now all we need is the rain!
Yessup!

No Cubes tell we get a few solid days of Rain!
If I don't find some Mushrooms to photograph I will go Insane!
Rain I Say........ Rain!

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Edited by YESSUP (09/30/05 08:26 PM)

OfflineBlek
Stranger
Male

Loc: The universe
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: YESSUP]
    #4739559 - 10/01/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Liberty caps are not a rumor.  You just have to know where to look :wink:

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: Blek]
    #4739585 - 10/01/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, dude. There have been some finds on the shroomery. Shit, imagine how many shroom hunters there are, of whom do not participate in the shroomery forum.

I saw some kids, this morning, when I went out to some highland spots, who were parked on a dead end road and hunting, across the road, on a hillside.

I saw a kid, yesterday, walking down the road I live on. His eyes were glued to the grass, on the side of the road. I don't think he was looking for slugs.

OfflineMr_Psilocin
 User Gallery

#4743631 - 10/02/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well...it rained for 2 days straight and then on the second day I went and checked that cow field...found absolutely nothing but in-actives and few edibles...so I went back the day after and found again nothing but a few uninteresting mushies...not even on the soccer fields were any normal mushrooms growing..oh well I ain't giving up as easy as my dumb friends did!(they did'nt find anything for 2 weeks haha they only looked for 2 weeks). Once it gets colder here and we get bout 4 days of rain I'll be posting hundreds of pics of my cyan,liberty cap,pan. subb's,bebaeocystis's and maybe even the amanita muscaria..
You all just wait I'm gonna not only surprise myself but all of you too he he :crazy2: :heart: :thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by Mr_Psilocin (10/02/05 12:09 AM)

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4747026 - 10/02/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Do you want me to slow clap or something?

Invisiblebaycafe
Urawa RedDiamonds
 User Gallery

Loc: 埼玉県&...
    #4747271 - 10/02/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The secret to finding them is primarily knowing which fields to visit. If you don't find anything worth your while on the first trip, why do you go back to the same spot and expect they will be there in profussion on the next forage?

--------------------
I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur I see a big light blur.

俺のシロシャイビケッルリプスがここです。

東京スカパラダイスオクストラ

OfflineBensis
Stranger
Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: baycafe]
    #4747617 - 10/02/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

id like to go out when i visit wv this weekend, but the rain has been scarce. has anybody out there had any success in wv recently? my cabin is surrounded by nothing but cow pastures so if anybody lives near baker, wv, let me know and we can go out together.

OfflineMr_Psilocin
 User Gallery

Re: anyone huntin yet? [Re: Bensis]
    #4748177 - 10/03/05 03:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BayCafe said:

The secret to finding them is primarily knowing which fields to visit. If you don't find anything worth your while on the first trip, why do you go back to the same spot and expect they will be there in profussion on the next forage?

I', going to look in the same field again one more time and that is when it has rained for 4 days or more and the temps have dropped to at least 12C.....after that I'll go and search the next pasture 2 minute walk away (I got to know the farmer who the pastures belong to so I can now choose from 5 different fields..and if I find none in them I'll just look in the horse fields and the cow fields just 20 minutes walk away from them :smile: )
.........If that still don't work then I'll just hit up the other fields by a forest that's not to far away..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale