Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: Brainiac]
    #6403892 - 12/28/06 01:55 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It makes me super relaxed, super buzzed..  cant stop smiling..

Also its amazing for creativity.. I think of the craziest relationships between things.. its great...

When I smoke a fairly large amount fast, I sometimes get closed eye visuals, insane geometric patterns, squares rectangles  circles.. all multi colored but a bit darker colored..  and it feels like I am falling .

On very rare occasions during an extended smoking session, I can start to hallucinate.. very very odd but amazing..  my vision will change and I will see things in this new super 3d way... like the tip of a persons nose will bend and deform, looks cartoonish.. I have saw people have mario glove like hands.. (very rare for me to see like this though)

I highly highly reccomend drinking and smoking...

Steel reserves and weed are insane.. as well as golden grain / ever clear grape soda with weed..

Even further you can add some pills.. xanax or darvocet created an absolute mental whirlwind... this fuzzy dream land of cartoonish events..

3 joints, 3 darvocetts 1 shot of everclear.. pure insanity :blush:

--------------------
"Maybe a cow occasionally ate a shroom, but it certainly wouldn't be such a potent shroom that the cow would be trippin balls. " LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblehoboblues
Male
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: Grogan]
    #6403908 - 12/28/06 02:35 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

it used to just turn me into a social vegetable, paranoid as can be. but now, after not smoking for about a year, it actually has been opening me up more. though, giving thanks to uncle luke for telling me to say fuck it to a lot of my head trials. he also told me to stop drinking.. pot was the next best thing. i say this with two opened bottles of jack beside me.. winking at me. reeling me in. whispering sweet nothings into my ear. oh, how i wish jack was girl..

pot makes me feel relaxed is what it comes down to. i'm talking small amounts.. i don't need to get ripped up anymore.. just a nice easy buzz does the right trick. it's the heavy amounts that seem to make me edgy. i'm retiring all the gravity bongs and hookahs for the modest one hitter. and i suggest this to anyone who stated they get paranoid when they smoke, and still want to smoke.

--------------------

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: hoboblues]
    #6403954 - 12/28/06 03:47 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i used to love weed, it would make me feel all sorts of things but above all i loved it for the music enhancement. however, i edned up smoking every day and it started to have all kinds of negative affects like the other people in this thread have described as well as panic attacks and really terrible trips. now i cant smoke at all anymore and i hate it for what it did to me. i was way too naive and believed smoking every day wasnt that harmful. anyway about comparing it to vicodin, they are different drugs. both of them can give you a somewhat similar body buzz so they can remind you of eachother in that sense, but the mental affects are very different. marijuana alters and heightens your perception while making your thoughts race and clouding your mind. vicodin tends to dull your mind while giving you a very clear euphoria and not much alteration in your thought patterns.

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: porcupine]
    #6404023 - 12/28/06 06:21 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

the one thing that bothers me about weed is that it makes me mumble and slur my words really bad. i love how i feel when i do it but i feel anti-social sometimes when i smoke.

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: foxracinfan567]
    #6404236 - 12/28/06 08:59 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i love herb.. i do get tired and lazy, but i love being that way. happy, more social (seems to be the opposite of most here), joking.. very few drugs id rather do. almost anything i'd rank above herb are 'hard drugs' i dont feel comfortable smashing very often

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: zSDMF]
    #6404242 - 12/28/06 09:01 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ever since i had a bad mushie trip, weed has been harder to control myself. but slowly i am beginning to handle the weed better.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#6404516 - 12/28/06 10:51 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

When I smoke weed, it carries me - sometimes painfully, against my will - closer and closer to my True Self. In the peak of the high, I am often unable to converse, listen, interact, etc. as I normally would, as I am too deep in thought, but the more intense the peak, the more comfortable I am with myself coming down, the more I realize that the herb is a blessing and a sacrament, revealing my neuroses, my hang-ups, my deepest fears, my true feelings towards others. I am blessed to have discovered cannabis, and been through some of the worst and best experiences of my life under its influence.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#6404630 - 12/28/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

idk why so many people are bashing weed. Its a really good drug. up there with Cid and Shrooms. Well, maybe not cid. After a while you get used to the effects and can act pretty normal in most situations. And learn to enjoy it a lot more.

Ive gone through stages of not liking weed that much, but its usually when all i have to smoke is mexican brick. The homegrown is where its at.

--------------------

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: 2859558484]
    #6404771 - 12/28/06 12:03 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I enjoy the effects of pot. it assist's me while calming down after a day of work.

It does not cloud my thoughts or impare my judgement. It does make waking up the next morning a bit more dificult after smoking a J before bed.

I can easily live without pot, I just don't want to. in the past I have been a burn out, But like many before me have said: "Moderation is key" !

--------------------

OfflineChemiker
Stranger
Male
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: FlusH]
    #6404859 - 12/28/06 12:33 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I really enjoy pot but I find its effects hard to describe. It's quite a subtle drug.

Mainly, pot makes me feel relaxed and "goofy" (I want to laugh more). My eyes feel especially relaxed. I don't notice appetite stimulation, but I get a feeling of having an anesthetized stomach, so that I feel that I can eat indefinitely.

Sounds become more vivid, as do sights, so that often the visual world seems hyperreal. I feel that I notice the "subtext" of conversations with better accuracy (sometimes this can get to the point where I feel that I'm not even paying attention to the conversation itself anymore; it's all subtext). My sense of time becomes distorted.

I feel a little more creative. Reading tends to be slightly more difficult, but more enjoyable in some instances.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: Chemiker]
    #6404882 - 12/28/06 12:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

WOW some of you act like weed isn't the perfect drug
No hangover
No side affects ( well short term memory loss )
Almost legal
Cheap
and fun
I will smoke weed till I am a 80 year old man, I want to die hitting a bong
I don't like smoking weed everyday tho, every other day is better. Weed really is the perfect drug for me :smile:
And Remember kids, don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: clemens]
    #6405094 - 12/28/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Before I tried mushrooms I did not enjoy weed. It took a lot to get me high, and then it was very boring and uninspiring to me.

After I tried mushrooms, I smoked weed again, and BAM! It was basically like a mild mushroom trip for me with a pot high. Music, sound, and objects all took on lots of new meanings, and my thought patterns became abstract and creative.

I suppose something about the mushroom trips I had actually affected the nature of my future pot experiences.

I'm on probation now, though, so no pot for me.

--------------------

OfflineToppot
Stranger
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: matchbook]
    #6405543 - 12/28/06 03:26 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I like getting stoned alone. I've never met somebody I was comfortable with enough to get stoned with them. It seems like everybody knows more about weed than I do, and they get stoned more often than I do, it seems like they're happier and have a brighter future. It seems like there's nothing I can do but walk down the road, alone, looking in on the windows, and all the people that understand. It makes me so aware of my shortcomings, and the memories come back, the ones that are faded while I'm sober, and walking alone I know that we're all alone. I like getting stoned alone.

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: Toppot]
    #6406126 - 12/28/06 07:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I have never seen a thread that so many people said so many bad things about one of the best plants in the world.

I smoke everyday. I am disabled and confined to the house until someone picks me up (assuming I feel good that day). Not only does it relieve a lot of medicinal problems and it helps me entertain myself while a lot.

Smoking herb is no different than tripping. If the situation isn't right then it's going have adverse effect.

Pharmies are bad. I am prescribed to Vicodin but RARELY take it. Smoking herb does way more for the mind and body than any pharmie. I think any negative effects that come from smoking can be traced back to another underlying issue. When your paranoid tell yourself you just smoked and ignore it. This happens to everyone at some point but can overcome easily.

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: Toppot]
    #6406134 - 12/28/06 07:07 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Toppot said:
I like getting stoned alone. I've never met somebody I was comfortable with enough to get stoned with them. It seems like everybody knows more about weed than I do, and they get stoned more often than I do, it seems like they're happier and have a brighter future. It seems like there's nothing I can do but walk down the road, alone, looking in on the windows, and all the people that understand. It makes me so aware of my shortcomings, and the memories come back, the ones that are faded while I'm sober, and walking alone I know that we're all alone. I like getting stoned alone.

I promise there is cool people to smoke with. I'd fire a fat up with you and have you rollin to no time.  :thumbup:  :hehehe:

Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: daytripper05]
    #6407166 - 12/29/06 03:37 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

If you use it right, you can trip just like mushrooms. Don't smoke for a few months. Then sit down in a dark room with a joint, bowl and a bong (at least 3 prepared doses), smoke away. Close you eyes and enjoy the vision.

OfflineStonedPhilosophr
Stranger
Male

Loc: north america
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: shymanta]
    #6407743 - 12/29/06 11:05 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

herb puts me in another mode of being altogether, similiar to what stronger psychedelics can do, and with cannabis being a "mild" hallucinogenic (save for huge doses) it isn't so hard to see as to why.

wen on erb, i enjoy listening to music, mostly well produced and beautiful electronic music, i enjoy drawing, reflecting, petting my cats, "freestyling" in the rap sense and writing (old habit picked up about 7 years ago, pretty good at it i think), watching funny stuff, good stand up, good movies, videogames...

it makes me start doing things, or as i think of it at the time as "tripping"...it puts me in this certain mode of action, stuff i'd never do while sober...for example, wen sober, i like to go online or read a book...but wen im on erb, i dont like doing neither of those..

it locks me into commiting to a certain chain of events...mostly rewarding and creative ones...makes me munch hard...makes me paranoid as fuck in when im not in an approved or "controlled by me" environment, hense y i prefer private settings...

i think its wonderful and love it dearly...i pretty much use it daily, but after reading ur guys posts, i think i'll cut it down to a couple times a week, or as much as can, i usually think of it as a little rewarding time for me after working that day though, so dont know..

but just one or 2 big tokes for now will be enough, cuz if i get really blown now it makes me aware of the problems im having with my back, and its like a bad trip, otherwise, i wouldnt mind gettin ript, although getting too ript is sumtimes too abstract for me and produces moments and insights too easily forgotten for me to continue dosing that high...

OfflineFreedomFighter
Stranger

Re: What does pot do to YOU??? [Re: deficitism]
    #6407847 - 12/29/06 11:32 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It depends on how much you take, what your tolerance level is, and what breed you're tokin' on.

While I love to toke it every day if I can, it's better for me if I take one or two week breaks in between because - at least for me - weed will turn pyschedelic for me when i have low tolerance and take a lot. No open eyed visuals, but absolutely amazing closed-eyed visuals especially if I combine it with DXM. Sometimes I also feel like... well I don't know the best way to describe it, but it's like I am traveling or moving at the same time during those visuals. Like if it looks like the world is moving in the visuals, I also feel like I am moving.

It's absolutely amazing, IMO.

OfflineToppot
Stranger
Re: What does pot do to YOU??? I feel... [Re: daytripper05]
    #6408119 - 12/29/06 01:14 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:
Quote:

Toppot said:

I promise there is cool people to smoke with. I'd fire a fat up with you and have you rollin to no time.  :thumbup:  :hehehe:

Thanks man. Honest to god good people are hard to come by, y'know. Too many take pride in their trips. I don't smoke weed because I want to part of a culture, like most people seem to be, I do it because I like being stoned. If you're ever in Texas I'll take you up on the offer.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract