Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime"
    #4743945 - 10/02/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry, no real link..

Yet another pearl of wisdom from the clearly insane William Bennett, co-chairman of the Partnership for a Drug-Free America.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime

Friday, September 30, 2005; Posted: 3:58 a.m. EDT (07:58 GMT)

Bennett is being harshly criticized, but he says he is standing by his comments.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Congressional Democrats blasted former Education Secretary William Bennett on Thursday for saying that aborting "every black baby in this country" would reduce the crime rate, and demanded their Republican counterparts do the same.

"This is precisely the kind of insensitive, hurtful and ignorant rhetoric that Americans have grown tired of," said Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Illinois.

Bennett, who held prominent posts in the administrations of former presidents Ronald Reagan and George Bush, told a caller to his syndicated radio talk show Wednesday: "If you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose -- you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime rate would go down.

"That would be an impossibly ridiculous and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down," he said.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-California, called on President Bush to condemn the comments by Bennett, who was anti-drug chief in Bush's father's administration.

"What could possibly have possessed Secretary Bennett to say those words, especially at this time?" Pelosi asked. "What could he possibly have been thinking? This is what is so alarming about his words."

Bennett stood by his comments Thursday night.

"I was putting forward a hypothetical proposition. Put that forward. Examined it. And then said about it that it's morally reprehensible. To recommend abortion of an entire group of people in order to lower your crime rate is morally reprehensible. But this is what happens when you argue that the ends can justify the means," he told CNN.

"I'm not racist, and I'll put my record up against theirs," referring to Pelosi and other critics. "I've been a champion of the real civil rights issue of our times -- equal educational opportunities for kids."

"We've got to have candor and talk about these things while we reject wild hypotheses," Bennett said.

"I don't think people have the right to be angry, if they look at the whole thing. But if they get a selective part of my comment, I can see why they would be angry. If somebody thought I was advocating that, they ought to be angry. I would be angry."

"But that's not what I advocate."

Asked if he owed people an apology, Bennett replied, "I don't think I do. I think people who misrepresented my view owe me an apology."

Bennett served as Reagan's chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities from 1981-1985 and secretary of education from 1985-1988. From 1989-1990, he served as "drug czar" in the administration of the elder Bush.

Rush called on "my friends, the responsible Republicans" to rebuke the former Cabinet official by backing a House resolution condemning his remarks as "outrageous racism of the most bigoted and ignorant kind."

"Where is the indignation from the GOP, as one of their prominent members talk about aborting an entire race of Americans as a way of ridding this country of crime?" asked Rush, a former Black Panther. "How ridiculous! How asinine! How insane can one be?"

He called instead for "aborting" Republican policies "which have hurt the disadvantaged, the poor, average Americans for the benefit of large corporations."

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid said he was "appalled" by Bennett's remarks.

"The Republican Party has recently taken great pains to reach out to the African-American community, and I hope that they will be swift in condemning Mr. Bennett's comments as nothing short of callous and ignorant," said Reid, D-Nevada.

And Bruce Gordon, president and CEO of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, demanded an apology from Bennett and the Salem Radio Network, which airs his radio program.

"In 2005, there is no place for the kind of racist statement made by Bennett," Gordon said in a written statement. "While the entire nation is trying to help survivors, black and white, to recover from the damage caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, it is unconscionable for Bennett to make such ignorant and insensitive comments."

A man who answered the phone at the network said no one would be available to comment until Friday.

Bennett's 1993 repackaging of traditional morality tales, "The Book of Virtues," became a bestseller, and Bennett became a popular lecturer on moral issues. But in 2003, stung by news reports that he had lost millions of dollars in Las Vegas and Atlantic City over the last decade, he publicly renounced gambling and vowed to stay away from the slots from then on.

He is a Fox News contributor and chairman of "Americans for Victory over Terrorism," which his Web site calls "a project dedicated to sustaining and strengthening public opinion as the war on terrorism moves forward."

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: carbonhoots]
    #4744137 - 10/02/05 02:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Finally, a pro-choice Republican. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineUnagipie
Pilgrim -DBK鰻

Loc: The Trenches of France
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: carbonhoots]
    #4744330 - 10/02/05 04:24 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Actually, it probably is true. If you were to abort every black fetus in the United States and continued doing this for several decades, the crime rate would likely be curbed somewhat. But along with future gangbangers you would be aborting future artists, writers, doctors, teachers, and the like. Poverty and crime are inseperable, and poverty is sadly the most griping plight and domain of the African-American community. Bennett's hypothetical can be applied to many situations. If every Palestinian fetus were to be aborted, the fact of the reality is, the number of volunteering suicide bombers would be curbed.

--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: Unagipie]
    #4744373 - 10/02/05 04:58 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

actually, the crime rate would increase drastically, if you chose to call all those forced abortions crimes...

i remember when new york cut its crime rate in half, just by eliminating assault as a crime...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineRogerRabbitV
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4744531 - 10/02/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

As if what a fat, gambling addicted, christian puke like bennett said matters anyway. I'm just glad the republicans have baggage like him, dubya, and pat robertson on their side. It makes up for pukes like jesse jackson grabbing every photo op they can, which tarnishes our side.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4744555 - 10/02/05 08:01 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I bet if we aborted every baby, crime would go down even further.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: Redstorm]
    #4744565 - 10/02/05 08:05 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I bet if we aborted every baby, crime would go down even further.

Good point.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: Learyfan]
    #4744585 - 10/02/05 08:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

:wink:

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4744624 - 10/02/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

some people like to belive that blacks just commit more crime because they are black. in reallity crime is committed more by poor people of any color. the real way to curb crime would be to abort all poor people's kids

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4744637 - 10/02/05 08:33 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MikeOLogical said:
actually, the crime rate would increase drastically, if you chose to call all those forced abortions crimes...

i remember when new york cut its crime rate in half, just by eliminating assault as a crime...

What the fuck are you talking about?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4744653 - 10/02/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
some people like to belive that blacks just commit more crime because they are black. in reallity crime is committed more by poor people of any color. the real way to curb crime would be to abort all poor people's kids

Correct 100% (What the fuck has happened to me?????) I am 100% against choice. You should have to pass a means and fitness test to avoid abortion. Much like passing a driving test and posting a bond or insurance to drive a car.

--------------------

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#4744671 - 10/02/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Im just waiting to see a Republican talk about putting people into gas chambers, hey that way we can get rid of crime completely. Just kill all the criminals.

I'd be ok with that, as long as we start with the white house. More double think, reduce crime with a crime. Hahaha

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Offlinenonphixion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: J4S0N]
    #4744673 - 10/02/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You can hear the clip at the end of The Daily Show... just skip to the end of this video

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/1gmarchive/002434.html#002434

Click on the picture to play

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4744770 - 10/02/05 09:32 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

taken in context with what he was saying, it was merely
intended to be a completely outrageous solution to a
problem, one so much that it would never be considered.

he still should have just said "abort every baby", then
none of this would have happened.

he's still a fat greasy fuck....regardless.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: afoaf]
    #4744829 - 10/02/05 10:09 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The full quote:
Quote:

CALLER: I noticed the national media, you know, they talk a lot about the loss of revenue, or the inability of the government to fund Social Security, and I was curious, and I've read articles in recent months here, that the abortions that have happened since Roe v. Wade, the lost revenue from the people who have been aborted in the last 30-something years, could fund Social Security as we know it today. And the media just doesn't -- never touches this at all.

BENNETT: Assuming they're all productive citizens?

CALLER: Assuming that they are. Even if only a portion of them were, it would be an enormous amount of revenue.

BENNETT: Maybe, maybe, but we don't know what the costs would be, too. I think as -- abortion disproportionately occur among single women? No.

CALLER: I don't know the exact statistics, but quite a bit are, yeah.

BENNETT: All right, well, I mean, I just don't know. I would not argue for the pro-life position based on this, because you don't know. I mean, it cuts both -- you know, one of the arguments in this book Freakonomics that they make is that the declining crime rate, you know, they deal with this hypothesis, that one of the reasons crime is down is that abortion is up. Well --

CALLER: Well, I don't think that statistic is accurate.

BENNETT: Well, I don't think it is either, I don't think it is either, because first of all, there is just too much that you don't know. But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down. So these far-out, these far-reaching, extensive extrapolations are, I think, tricky.

http://mediamatters.org/static/audio/bennett-200509280006.mp3

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4744984 - 10/02/05 11:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

It's more complex than that. There are many countries who have far worse poverty than we do but have much lower crime rates. I'd say it has to do with our social values in America. We place such emphasis on material wealth and getting ahead and "making something of yourself." When someone's poor and doesn't have the opportunities to do so that others have, they will often resort to deviant ways of attaining that goal, such as drug dealing, prostitution, or theft.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: Silversoul]
    #4745030 - 10/02/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think it is unimportant and useless to cite any extra-national comparisons as that introduces far too many uncontrollable variables and obfuscates the basic point, which is that relative poverty, in the context of the nation being discussed, leads to a greater likelihood of criminal activity. Crime statistics from Burkina Faso are of no relevance whatsoever. By your standards, I'm sure 99% of the Fasons are in poverty and the remaining 1% are criminals. Once again, irrelevant.

--------------------

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4745191 - 10/02/05 12:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

so what about the mixed kids, would you just cut them in half?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: yousuck]
    #4745491 - 10/02/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

yousuck said:

Who are you responding to and what are you talking about?

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: z@z.com]
    #4746040 - 10/02/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

see....just as ludicrous as blaming our economic plight
on the federal revenues lost due to aborted babies not
being raised to pay taxes.

freakonomics is right.

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: Silversoul]
    #4746099 - 10/02/05 05:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
It's more complex than that. There are many countries who have far worse poverty than we do but have much lower crime rates. I'd say it has to do with our social values in America. We place such emphasis on material wealth and getting ahead and "making something of yourself." When someone's poor and doesn't have the opportunities to do so that others have, they will often resort to deviant ways of attaining that goal, such as drug dealing, prostitution, or theft.

Then how do you explain the lawlessness in Africa? The lack of forward progression in their society for the past few thousand years? Why is it that impoverished blacks behave differently than impoverished whites? Why was their looting in New Orleans, but not in Texas?

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: The14thWarrior]
    #4746149 - 10/02/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Warrior14 said:
Then how do you explain the lawlessness in Africa?

What part of Africa? South Africa has become remarkably stable since apartheid ended, and there are quite a few other stable democracies as well. However, many of the civil wars in Africa can be traced back to colonialism, when the European powers divided up countries to suit their own needs, without paying any attention to tribal boundaries. This planted the seed for tribal rivalries after independence, in which different tribes within the same country compete for power.

Quote:

The lack of forward progression in their society for the past few thousand years?

I would imagine it has to do with how isolated most of the continent is. The societies which have advanced the most have been those who had the most contact with other cultures. There were a few sub-Saharan African civilizations that did have some contact with Arab civilization, and advanced accordingly, but for the most part, much of the continent has been inaccessible to outsiders until fairly recently in history.

Quote:

Why is it that impoverished blacks behave differently than impoverished whites?

Different cultures. The fact that African-American culture has its roots in slavery is bound to have a long-lasting impact.

Quote:

Why was their looting in New Orleans, but not in Texas?

Because the affected areas in Texas were evacuated on time, and were victims of government incompetence.

Just curious: Are you trying to insinuate that blacks are genetically inferior?

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4746200 - 10/02/05 06:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
What part of Africa? South Africa has become remarkably stable since apartheid ended, and there are quite a few other stable democracies as well.

Apparently in liberal lexicon, having black marauders out roaming the country side and murdering white families simply for being white and in Africa is "stable". A few of the people that I shoot with go to Africa each year for safari and they say that the crimes against whites are almost impossible to believe.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46117
Quote:

As South Africa begins its second decade after apartheid's dismantlement in 1994, the ruling Marxist African National Congress has rapidly escalated what some call "the Zimbabwe paradigm" ? moving to more aggressively seize its white citizens' farms, possessions and futures.

Quote:

Almost 1,700 white South African farmers have been murdered since 1994, with another 15,000 recorded attacks. White children, babies and the elderly have been raped and mutilated in these crimes, which often are carried out with archetype military precision and the use of snipers.

http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=article&id=1005
Quote:

Rather than decreasing in Zimbabwe, the problems have only began to spread to Zimbabwe?s neighbor, South Africa. Holding the infamous reputation for the highest murder and rape statistics in the world, South Africa is witnessing an increasing number of deaths of white farmers as blacks move onto white farmland.

The greatest fear of white farmers in South Africa is that the example of land seizure set by Zimbabwe will become the accepted policy of South African Prime Minister Thabo Mbeke?s coalition government. With pressure mounting from hordes of blacks for the government to fulfill its election promise to house its huge population of homeless, it seems inevitable that South Africa?s white farmers will soon face a similar situation to that in Zimbabwe.

The current generation of Caucasians, whose forefathers pioneered civilized settlement in Southern Africa?worked the land, built the roads, developed the infrastructure, raised the health, education and welfare of the ethnic black population to unprecedented levels?seem destined to have their hands powerfully bitten by those whom they, for so long, have fed.

Well, I guess as long as white people are the ones being slaughtered, our inherent white guilt can find some justification for it and it can be considered "stable".

Quote:

However, many of the civil wars in Africa can be traced back to colonialism, when the European powers divided up countries to suit their own needs, without paying any attention to tribal boundaries.

Africans were selling their opposing tribesmen into slavery the day that the Europeans got to sub-Saharan Africa. African tribes haven't evolved much since that day, as far as I can tell, and I don't think it's all because of the evil European influence. You'll note that most nations that have European influence and suffer the indignities and evils of our imperialist nature end up much, MUCH, better than when under native rule.
Quote:

I would imagine it has to do with how isolated most of the continent is. The societies which have advanced the most have been those who had the most contact with other cultures. There were a few sub-Saharan African civilizations that did have some contact with Arab civilization, and advanced accordingly, but for the most part, much of the continent has been inaccessible to outsiders until fairly recently in history.

Anglo's seemed to do quite well in the horrible conditions of Scandanavia, the isolated places like Greenland. When your race doesn't invent any method of communication, travel, language or monetary system, it's hard not to be isolated.
Quote:

Different cultures. The fact that African-American culture has its roots in slavery is bound to have a long-lasting impact.

If you'd lke, you could just cut and paste "ITZA BE WHITIES FAULT" for all of our future conversations? What about the Europeans who were brought here as slaves? They seem to be doing quite well. What about the Native Americans, again,they are doing better than blacks [standardized tests, income, education, crime rates].

Quote:

Because the affected areas in Texas were evacuated on time, and were victims of government incompetence.

So you are saying that no poor white people were left in Texas when the hurricanes hit? What about illegal aliens? Surely some of them didn't leave. Why didn't they loot continuously? Must not have been a SneakerBarn near there at the time for their necessities, like 20 pairs of Air Force One's.
Quote:

Just curious: Are you trying to insinuate that blacks are genetically inferior?

I don't belive the words "inferior" and "superior" have any place in discussions of race. Are blacks different? Obviously. Are blacks as adapted or as predisposed to having a society based on democracy, freedom, technological advancement as whites?

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: The14thWarrior]
    #4746288 - 10/02/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Apparently in liberal lexicon

What liberal lexicon? Who said I was a liberal?

Quote:

having black marauders out roaming the country side and murdering white families simply for being white and in Africa is "stable".

Perhaps I overestimated the stability of South Africa. In any case, my point about colonialism still stands.

Quote:

Africans were selling their opposing tribesmen into slavery the day that the Europeans got to sub-Saharan Africa.

Yes, slavery has been a tradition among many cultures going back to the earliest civilizations. But that doesn't have to do with stability, so it's irrelevant. The Romans had slaves too, and I don't think anyone would consider that to have been a sign of instability.

Quote:

African tribes haven't evolved much since that day, as far as I can tell, and I don't think it's all because of the evil European influence.

If you mean that the haven't evolved a sense of national unity, I agree. They still feel more loyalty towards their own tribe than to the governing body of the geopolitical borders created for them by Europeans.

Quote:

You'll note that most nations that have European influence and suffer the indignities and evils of our imperialist nature end up much, MUCH, better than when under native rule.

Ya, the Middle East sure turned out great, didn't it? And how about those Native Americans? They should be glad they were conquered and almost wiped out, eh? No, I'm afraid that the only places that prospered from European influence, other than a select few places in Asia like Hong Kong or Singapore, were those countries where whites moved en masse from Europe and overtook the native populations. And it's no surprise that white people from Europe could adapt well to European-style rule.

Quote:

Anglo's seemed to do quite well in the horrible conditions of Scandanavia, the isolated places like Greenland. When your race doesn't invent any method of communication, travel, language or monetary system, it's hard not to be isolated.

Greenland and Iceland were settled by outsiders. Nice try.

Quote:

If you'd lke, you could just cut and paste "ITZA BE WHITIES FAULT" for all of our future conversations?

No thanks. I prefer to have intelligent conversations.

Quote:

What about the Europeans who were brought here as slaves? They seem to be doing quite well.

You mean indentured servants? Apples and oranges. They didn't have their culture taken away from them, and reformed around being slaves by birth.

Quote:

What about the Native Americans, again,they are doing better than blacks [standardized tests, income, education, crime rates].

Despite the image of Native Americans as casino-owning Americans, they still by and large live in some of the most abject poverty in the US.

Quote:

So you are saying that no poor white people were left in Texas when the hurricanes hit?

From what I saw on the news, the affected regions in Texas were almost entirely evacuated, so as to prevent another embarrassment like New Orleans. I'd wager that the vast majority of poor whites(and blacks--Texas has plenty of them too) were evactuated.

Quote:

What about illegal aliens? Surely some of them didn't leave.

Maybe not, but there certainly weren't enough of them sticking around to make for any news stories.

Quote:

Why didn't they loot continuously? Must not have been a SneakerBarn near there at the time for their necessities, like 20 pairs of Air Force One's.

See above.

Quote:

I don't belive the words "inferior" and "superior" have any place in discussions of race. Are blacks different? Obviously. Are blacks as adapted or as predisposed to having a society based on democracy, freedom, technological advancement as whites?

I don't see why not. European blacks seem to have assimilated much better than American blacks, so I assume it has something to do with culture.

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4746336 - 10/02/05 06:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Perhaps I overestimated the stability of South Africa. In any case, my point about colonialism still stands.

So even though blacks are raping and murdering whites there (much like they are here), it's still the fault of the whites? Ever read the Scarlet Letter? How bad are your self-inflicted whip-wounds?
Quote:

Yes, slavery has been a tradition among many cultures going back to the earliest civilizations. But that doesn't have to do with stability, so it's irrelevant. The Romans had slaves too, and I don't think anyone would consider that to have been a sign of instability.

The Romans got their slaves, for the most part, from conquering nations and kidnapping people. Thats stable? The country of Rome may have been stable, but they destabilized other nations. Thats like saying that Nazi Germany was a stable place to be.
Quote:

If you mean that the haven't evolved a sense of national unity, I agree. They still feel more loyalty towards their own tribe than to the governing body of the geopolitical borders created for them by Europeans.

So the loyalties that they feel aren't to the countries that the evil Europeans set up, it's to their own tribes? Thats why warfare is so rampant over there. Tribes of poor, ignorant blacks fitghting other tribes of poor, ignorant blacks under the leadership of rich chieftans that control the meanas of production.
Quote:

Ya, the Middle East sure turned out great, didn't it? And how about those Native Americans? They should be glad they were conquered and almost wiped out, eh?

The land that the "native" Americans had is doing quite well, much better than it would have had they continued to have run of the place.
Quote:

No, I'm afraid that the only places that prospered from European influence, other than a select few places in Asia like Hong Kong or Singapore, were those countries where whites moved en masse from Europe and overtook the native populations. And it's no surprise that white people from Europe could adapt well to European-style rule.

So other styles of rule are parallel to the rule that Eoropeans invented? Pray tell, which ones?
Quote:

No thanks. I prefer to have intelligent conversations.

Even when you are factually wrong about that stable capital of rape, South America, it's intelligent? Why not just admit that anything that whites have done, you've been brainwashed into beleiving was bad? You just called a nation in which whites are raped and murdered for being white a "stable" nation, that shows where your guilt-alliance is.
Quote:

You mean indentured servants? Apples and oranges. They didn't have their culture taken away from them, and reformed around being slaves by birth.

So Africans are doing so bad here because we've taken away their culture? The culture of tribalism, warfare, rape, and murder? Watch MTV for an hour, then watch the news. I'd be glad if all of the blcaks in America that thought they'd be better off in their own homelands wanted to return. I'd even spring for a few one-way tickets.
Quote:

Despite the image of Native Americans as casino-owning Americans, they still by and large live in some of the most abject poverty in the US.

So, impoverished people that aren't out murdering and raping ? That don't form a brand of music that encourages such? I thought that poverty was the magical "Ingredient X" that made even the most decent Europeans turn into raping, robbing hoodlums?
Quote:

I don't see why not. European blacks seem to have assimilated much better than American blacks, so I assume it has something to do with culture.

European blacks have assilimited into a socialist form of government. How has Europe fared for this assilmiation? Better or worse? I know which direction our schools headed after integration.

It sounds like the answer is to send all blacks in America back to Africa so that they may share in the bounty of wealth that their tribesmen have founded for themselves. The "stability" of being able to rape white women with hardly any fear of prosecution.

Some South African farmers who are enjoying the stability and love for freedom inherent in the black cultural mindset.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4746421 - 10/02/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Rome was pretty damn stable. I can't believe you even tried to argue otherwise.

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4746481 - 10/02/05 07:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Rome was stable. The nations that Rome pillaged to have a slave-trade were not.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4746522 - 10/02/05 07:33 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

So even though blacks are raping and murdering whites there (much like they are here), it's still the fault of the whites?

No. Ultimately, there is an issue of personal responsibility at stake here(not racial responsibility). However, given the history of the treatment of blacks under the apartheid government, it is understandable why some of them would still hold hostile feelings towards whites, and why whites in return would be distrustful of blacks. Like you, they seem unable to see people as individuals. Only as their race.

Quote:

How bad are your self-inflicted whip-wounds?

There aren't any. As I said in another thread, I don't define myself by my race, so I don't consider myself responsible for what other white people did before I was born.

Quote:

The Romans got their slaves, for the most part, from conquering nations and kidnapping people. Thats stable? The country of Rome may have been stable, but they destabilized other nations. Thats like saying that Nazi Germany was a stable place to be.

Nazi Germany was stable, for the Germans. Not that stability does not equal justice.

Quote:

So the loyalties that they feel aren't to the countries that the evil Europeans set up, it's to their own tribes? Thats why warfare is so rampant over there. Tribes of poor, ignorant blacks fitghting other tribes of poor, ignorant blacks under the leadership of rich chieftans that control the meanas of production.

Pretty much. Though I wouldn't call them ignorant necessarily. At least, no more ignorant than anyone else who follows a sort of group mentality(like the racial mentality you have). It's simply a case of a failure to form a sense of national unity. We can see this in Iraq right now, with Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds all trying to grab onto power.

Quote:

The land that the "native" Americans had is doing quite well, much better than it would have had they continued to have run of the place.

Quite well for their conquerors, yes. For the most part, the natives themselves seem rather destitute.

Quote:

So other styles of rule are parallel to the rule that Eoropeans invented? Pray tell, which ones?

Tribal rule, for one. Nationalism is a fairly new thing to Africa, and as I described when discussing the competing tribes, it obviously has not completely taken hold in those countries.

Quote:

Even when you are factually wrong about that stable capital of rape, South America, it's intelligent?

I believe you mean South Africa. And yes, even intelligent people make mistakes.

Quote:

Why not just admit that anything that whites have done, you've been brainwashed into beleiving was bad?

Because it's simply not true. I readily acknowledge the great contributions that many have made to the advancement of art, philosophy, and science. That doesn't mean I can't also criticize imperialism, racialism, or slavery and point out the lasting negative effect they've had on other cultures.

Quote:

You just called a nation in which whites are raped and murdered for being white a "stable" nation, that shows where your guilt-alliance is.

No, it simply shows that I was somewhat uninformed of the current situation in that country.

Quote:

So Africans are doing so bad here because we've taken away their culture?

It's not just that. It's the fact that we created a whole new culture for them based on them being slaves. You can't create a slave culture, then free them and expect them to assimilate into a culture of freedom. Slavery is imbedded in their cultural mindset. It takes a lot to undo that.

Quote:

The culture of tribalism, warfare, rape, and murder?

In case you haven't noticed, those things are present in every single culture on Earth.

Quote:

Watch MTV for an hour, then watch the news.

What's your point? I've already mentioned how slavery has affected the development of their culture.

Quote:

I'd be glad if all of the blcaks in America that thought they'd be better off in their own homelands wanted to return. I'd even spring for a few one-way tickets.

It'll take a lot more than simply a change of location. It'll take a change in culture, both theirs and ours, in order for them to assimilate into a culture of freedom and equality.

Quote:

So, impoverished people that aren't out murdering and raping ? That don't form a brand of music that encourages such? I thought that poverty was the magical "Ingredient X" that made even the most decent Europeans turn into raping, robbing hoodlums?

I didn't say that. It's far too complex to pin it all on poverty. Just as it's far too complex to pin it on race. But apparently some minds can't comprehend complex things.

Quote:

European blacks have assilimited into a socialist form of government. How has Europe fared for this assilmiation? Better or worse? I know which direction our schools headed after integration.

You're using the term "socialist" very loosely here. Every European state has a market economy and private ownership of the means of production. Thus, they cannot properly be considered socialist. The terms "welfare capitalism" or "mixed economy" would be more appropriate.

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4746930 - 10/02/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

When the large percentage of that race, or any group, behaves a certain way the group must be looked at. Is it a shock to you that not one African nation is democratic? Is free? Has the technology available to effectivly use the resources contained on their land? Why is that? All because of bad white folk coming in there?
Quote:

However, given the history of the treatment of blacks under the apartheid government, it is understandable why some of them would still hold hostile feelings towards whites, and why whites in return would be distrustful of blacks.

I'm glad to know that the savage murder and rape of white people still is, in your eyes, traced to white people. If only us white folk would be as kind as to slit our own collective throats, then the blacks would be able to fully express their potential and lead us to the stars!
Quote:

Like you, they seem unable to see people as individuals. Only as their race.

I do see "individuals". If you see people as such glorious individuals, to be judged one at a time, why don't you want to move into a predominately black area? If you were given the choice of being able to live in an impoverished Native American area, an impoverished white area, or an impoverished black area, which do you think you'd have the most success in? By "success", I mean not being robbed or shot.
Quote:

There aren't any. As I said in another thread, I don't define myself by my race, so I don't consider myself responsible for what other white people did before I was born.

And you aren't intellectually able enough to notice that the majority of authors who you take your political leanings from are white? If a white person can agree that the majority of the ideas that they agree with and find most logical to them are madeof their own race don't you think that they'd eventually be able to make a connection? Something like "While other races have made some advancements that I appreciate, most of my own thinking is in line with that of my racial ancestors?"
Quote:

Pretty much. Though I wouldn't call them ignorant necessarily. At least, no more ignorant than anyone else who follows a sort of group mentality(like the racial mentality you have).

Name some Sub-Saharan African authors from the time period of George that you've read and place merit in. If the list of such wonderfully developed minds is too large to evenput in a post, feel free to PM it to me or just ask for my gmail address. I hope that a gigabyte is enough for this comprehensive list that I'm anticipating. If you can't, explain why.
Quote:

It's simply a case of a failure to form a sense of national unity. We can see this in Iraq right now, with Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds all trying to grab onto power.

Each of those people should have their own land. Just as the Jews should, as Whites should, and as blacks should. The myth of multiculturalism as being some glorious benefit and a gift from god has been proven wrong. Our social experiment in the US has failed massively. Blacks didn't integrate and assimilate into our culture. We are taking on more and more attributes of black culture. This culture, while neither inferior nor superior to ours, isn't what whites should be living in. I want my children, should I have any, to be raised in a system that promotes the healthy virtues of our ancestry and recognizes that black influence isn't positive or healthy, for the most part.
Quote:

Quite well for their conquerors, yes. For the most part, the natives themselves seem rather destitute.

Any lessons to be learned here? Maybe it's "don't let a foreign culture come in and establish dominance"? I think that white America had better realize that lesson before it's too late.
Quote:

Tribal rule, for one. Nationalism is a fairly new thing to Africa, and as I described when discussing the competing tribes, it obviously has not completely taken hold in those countries.

Why shouldn't each tribe have their own land? I think that white people have advanced beyond looking at other members of their own race as a "sub-racial" category, or a tribal category. If the OogaGrunt tribe wants some land to sit on and vegetate in an evolutionary sense, thats fine with me, but the clickclickNOOOOKA tribe should have that same right.
Quote:

Because it's simply not true. I readily acknowledge the great contributions that many have made to the advancement of art, philosophy, and science.

Do you find yourself attracted mainly to the art, philosophy and science that white people have created, or that blacks have created?
Quote:

That doesn't mean I can't also criticize imperialism, racialism, or slavery and point out the lasting negative effect they've had on other cultures.

Quote:

No, it simply shows that I was somewhat uninformed of the current situation in that country.

Why is that? Why doesn't the newsmedia blare this anti-White genocide as loudly as it blared the stories about the evils of apartheid? Doesn't fit their mold of what blacks and whites are like when they interact?
Quote:

It's not just that. It's the fact that we created a whole new culture for them based on them being slaves. You can't create a slave culture, then free them and expect them to assimilate into a culture of freedom. Slavery is imbedded in their cultural mindset. It takes a lot to undo that.

Yet the slaves in Rome that we've discussed did quite well. Again, it was because they were ofthe same basic racial stock.
Quote:

In case you haven't noticed, those things are present in every single culture on Earth.

Equally?
Quote:

What's your point? I've already mentioned how slavery has affected the development of their culture.

And have you yet acknowledge that the black culture, that angry culture that rebells against intelligence, education and hard work, is permeating white youth? If not, your hour of MTV homework has just been assigned.
Quote:

It'll take a lot more than simply a change of location. It'll take a change in culture, both theirs and ours, in order for them to assimilate into a culture of freedom and equality.

So be it. If they leave, they can have their own nation. To be fair, the Afrikanners would also be displaced and moved to a European nation. With out the influence of white culture and the "slave culture", I'm sure that they'll be bustling towards freedom at the same pace they were when we arrived there.
Quote:

I didn't say that. It's far too complex to pin it all on poverty. Just as it's far too complex to pin it on race. But apparently some minds can't comprehend complex things.

Oh stop, I'll cry.

I'm not saying that it's ALL race, I'm saying that race plays a role. You've pinned it solely, it seems, on culture. What are the differences in race and culture?

How about the terms "they get free money"? How does that sound? Would you like to wager wether or not the list of people "on the dole" in Great Britian is about the same as ours, racially (and per capita, of course)?

I had to remove some of your quotes as the software said that 15 was the max.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4747127 - 10/02/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

When the large percentage of that race, or any group, behaves a certain way the group must be looked at. Is it a shock to you that not one African nation is democratic? Is free? Has the technology available to effectivly use the resources contained on their land? Why is that? All because of bad white folk coming in there?

Define "democratic." Plenty of African nations hold regular elections. Define "free." I certainly would not call our own country free when we have such a high percentage of our population incarcerated, largely for victimless crimes. As for technology, it is not a matter of technology. They have the technology, just not the wealth or resources.

Quote:

I'm glad to know that the savage murder and rape of white people still is, in your eyes, traced to white people. If only us white folk would be as kind as to slit our own collective throats, then the blacks would be able to fully express their potential and lead us to the stars!

Spare me the bullshit. I did not say that the people who are murdered brought it upon themselves. I am merely explaining what may have motivated blacks in the region to commit such crimes. You do realize that crimes usually have motives, right?

Quote:

I do see "individuals". If you see people as such glorious individuals, to be judged one at a time, why don't you want to move into a predominately black area? If you were given the choice of being able to live in an impoverished Native American area, an impoverished white area, or an impoverished black area, which do you think you'd have the most success in? By "success", I mean not being robbed or shot.

When did I say that I do not want to move to a predominantly black area? It would all depend on which black people. There are some rather pleasant black neighborhoods in some places like Inglewood, California.

Quote:

And you aren't intellectually able enough to notice that the majority of authors who you take your political leanings from are white? If a white person can agree that the majority of the ideas that they agree with and find most logical to them are madeof their own race don't you think that they'd eventually be able to make a connection? Something like "While other races have made some advancements that I appreciate, most of my own thinking is in line with that of my racial ancestors?"

*sigh* This is going nowhere. I stated that their race did not matter to me. Why are you trying to convince me to be racist? BTW, I derive many of my spiritual and philosophical ideas from East Asian thinkers like Lao Tzu or the Buddha, so my ideological background is not as "white" as you seem to believe.

Quote:

Each of those people should have their own land. Just as the Jews should, as Whites should, and as blacks should. The myth of multiculturalism as being some glorious benefit and a gift from god has been proven wrong. Our social experiment in the US has failed massively.

To a certain extent, I almost agree. Some cultures just can't seem to get along. For the same reason, I think each African tribe should have their own land, so they can stop fighting over these imposed geopolitical borders. But the damage has already been done, and it doesn't look like there's much hope of turning back. However, I think that over time, multiculturalism can work, if we learn to overcome attitudes like yours.

Quote:

Do you find yourself attracted mainly to the art, philosophy and science that white people have created, or that blacks have created?

I am most familiar with that which whites have created. However, I do find some African art to be quite fascinating.

Quote:

How about the terms "they get free money"? How does that sound? Would you like to wager wether or not the list of people "on the dole" in Great Britian is about the same as ours, racially (and per capita, of course)?

I don't have the statistics on that, but from what I've heard, black people in Europe tend to be much more affluent than they are in America, so I'd guess it's a very different situation there. From what I've heard, the Irish are like the black people of England.

BTW, welcome back TOYK.

--------------------

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #4747402 - 10/02/05 10:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
freakonomics is right.

I got the impression that freakonomics was serious about the notion, but I haven't read the book so I will withhold judgement.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #4747434 - 10/02/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Warrior14 said:
Rome was stable. The nations that Rome pillaged to have a slave-trade were not.

He does make a point here. If you don't believe it just look at the history of the Germans.

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4747698 - 10/03/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Define "democratic." Plenty of African nations hold regular elections. Define "free." I certainly would not call our own country free when we have such a high percentage of our population incarcerated, largely for victimless crimes.

Presuming that I said that our system was perfect, then attacking it, is straw-man logic at it's worst. Clearly our system isn't the best possible, but it's the best existing, in my opinion. Do you mean to insinuate that African systems are better?
Quote:

As for technology, it is not a matter of technology. They have the technology, just not the wealth or resources.

The black Africans, for the most part, didn't invent or help with that technology. The whites that set up in South Africa seemed to do well, financially.
Quote:

Spare me the bullshit. I did not say that the people who are murdered brought it upon themselves. I am merely explaining what may have motivated blacks in the region to commit such crimes. You do realize that crimes usually have motives, right?

Like the rape victim who was accused of dressing provocatively, no merit stands to your argument.
Quote:

When did I say that I do not want to move to a predominantly black area? It would all depend on which black people. There are some rather pleasant black neighborhoods in some places like Inglewood, California.

But the majority of the neighborhoods that you would choose to live in would be white? By "pleasant" do you mean a community with nice houses, college-educated professionals? Doesn't that sound like more of a "white" thing than a black thing? Don't you mean to say that you don't mind living with blacks as long as they have "assimilated" and are acting white? If you prefer to be with people that act white, doesn't that show a natural predeliction towards being with your own kind?
Quote:

*sigh* This is going nowhere. I stated that their race did not matter to me. Why are you trying to convince me to be racist? BTW, I derive many of my spiritual and philosophical ideas from East Asian thinkers like Lao Tzu or the Buddha, so my ideological background is not as "white" as you seem to believe.

Race doesn't matter? SO tell me what a "nice black neighborhood" would be? Black people acting "white", right?
Quote:

To a certain extent, I almost agree. Some cultures just can't seem to get along. For the same reason, I think each African tribe should have their own land, so they can stop fighting over these imposed geopolitical borders. But the damage has already been done, and it doesn't look like there's much hope of turning back. However, I think that over time, multiculturalism can work, if we learn to overcome attitudes like yours.

Look at America before the multicultural experiment and look at it now. If you think we've improved, you are mistaken. Blacks aren't murdering and raping because somebody discriminated against them! Black music isn't encouraging promiscuity and hedonism because they want to get back at their great-great-great-great grandfather being a slave.
Quote:

I am most familiar with that which whites have created. However, I do find some African art to be quite fascinating.

You've gotten your gold star of the day from the liberal thought police network! Nice to not reallllyy cling too much to that of your own race and kudos on throwing in how you find black art to be fascinating. Which art are you drawn towards most? Do you live in, say, a house, or an adobe shelter? Is your house made of brick, wood and metal, with indoor plumbing, or is it made of thatched leaves with animals trodding about inside?
Quote:

I don't have the statistics on that, but from what I've heard, black people in Europe tend to be much more affluent than they are in America, so I'd guess it's a very different situation there. From what I've heard, the Irish are like the black people of England.

You must have been listening to Hitler, then.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4747751 - 10/03/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Presuming that I said that our system was perfect, then attacking it, is straw-man logic at it's worst. Clearly our system isn't the best possible, but it's the best existing, in my opinion. Do you mean to insinuate that African systems are better?

No.  I was merely pointing out that the terms you were using were so vague as to be meaningless.

Quote:

Like the rape victim who was accused of dressing provocatively, no merit stands to your argument.

And here you once again demonstrate a complete lack of reading comprehension skills.  Why do I bother?

Quote:

But the majority of the neighborhoods that you would choose to live in would be white? By "pleasant" do you mean a community with nice houses, college-educated professionals? Doesn't that sound like more of a "white" thing than a black thing? Don't you mean to say that you don't mind living with blacks as long as they have "assimilated" and are acting white? If you prefer to be with people that act white, doesn't that show a natural predeliction towards being with your own kind?

No, I don't consider it to be a "white" thing.  The problem with this country is that so many people, including those who live in the ghetto, do see it that way.  There is nothing inherently "white" about being civil and polite.

Quote:

Look at America before the multicultural experiment and look at it now. If you think we've improved, you are mistaken. Blacks aren't murdering and raping because somebody discriminated against them! Black music isn't encouraging promiscuity and hedonism because they want to get back at their great-great-great-great grandfather being a slave.

That statement is so full of ignorance, I don't even know where to begin. :shake:

Quote:

You've gotten your gold star of the day from the liberal thought police network! Nice to not reallllyy cling too much to that of your own race and kudos on throwing in how you find black art to be fascinating. Which art are you drawn towards most? Do you live in, say, a house, or an adobe shelter? Is your house made of brick, wood and metal, with indoor plumbing, or is it made of thatched leaves with animals trodding about inside?

How incredibly irrelevant. :rolleyes:

Quote:

You must have been listening to Hitler, then.

Between the two of us, you're the one who sounds more like his biggest fan.

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4748294 - 10/03/05 05:34 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think that this discussion can go about as far as it can. You've fully shown that you don't have the ability to truely debate this issue. From insulting my reading ability (twice or three times?) to ignoring what I felt to be valid points and just claiming that they were too 'ignorant' for a reply. If my beliefs were so ignorant and you were so well-versed, it shouldn't take much effort for you to convince me. Thanks for your time here, I suppose. I hope that your college education which innundated you with such a lack of racial whole-ness was worth it.

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#4748537 - 10/03/05 08:52 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You should read Guns, Germs and Steel.

your arguments against blacks in africa, tainted with what
appears to be a *laughable* racial explanation for all events
there, past and present, might be changed with a more wholistic
approach to understanding humanity and human development.

The fact of the matter is that the issues facing Africa are
far more complex than "darkie bad, whitey good".

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4748551 - 10/03/05 08:57 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Oh? Is it as complex as "The White man moved in and everything went to shit"?

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4748553 - 10/03/05 08:58 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'll check the book out, however.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4748611 - 10/03/05 09:19 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Warrior14 said:
I think that this discussion can go about as far as it can.  You've fully shown that you don't have the ability to truely debate this issue.

:rofl2: :rofl: :lolz0rz: :dielaughing:

Quote:

From insulting my reading ability (twice or three times?)

Learn to read and I won't point out your inability to do so.

Quote:

to ignoring what I felt to be valid points and just claiming that they were too 'ignorant' for a reply.

I don't have time to debunk your ignorance 24/7, so I skip to points that are more easily addressed.

Quote:

If my beliefs were so ignorant and you were so well-versed, it shouldn't take much effort for you to convince me.

Au contraire, reason is a foreign language to the ignorant.

Quote:

Thanks for your time here, I suppose.  I hope that your college education which innundated you with such a lack of racial whole-ness was worth it.

:rofl2: :rofl: :lolz0rz: :dielaughing:

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#4748626 - 10/03/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Warrior14 said:
Oh? Is it as complex as "The White man moved in and everything went to shit"?

No, but to discredit the effects colonialism
has had on Africa is a mistake.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4748647 - 10/03/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

BTW, if you want an explanation for why your statement America before and after the "multicultural experiment" was so ignorant, here it goes:

There was no America before the multicultural experiment. America was multicultural from the time it was first settled by Europeans. English, Dutch, German, French, etc. They all came around from different cultures. And then of course there were the slaves brought over from Africa, as well as Native Americans captured and sent over to the Carribean as slaves. America has always been a nation of many cultures.

Furthermore, I didn't say that blacks are murdering and raping because someone discriminated against them, and I certainly didn't say anything about the influence behind rap music. I was merely commenting on how slavery affected the cultural consciousness of black people, and how the slave mentality remains with them today. The causes for the high crime rate among blacks are far too complex for you to wrap your head around, so I'll stop there.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #4748657 - 10/03/05 09:40 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Paradigm, Warrior, both of you can stop the sniping and personal attacks or both of you can be banned. I very strongly suggest both of you re-read the forum rules before making another post.

Up to you guys.

This thread is locked for a cooldown period.

Phred

--------------------

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4754862 - 10/04/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

yousuck said:

Who are you responding to and what are you talking about?

I apparently seem to be the only one on topic here, thats probably why no one knows what im talking about.

This guy said kill every black baby, i asked what if it was mixed, would you cut it in half?

What the hell is with the ranters in the above posts, damn, get a fucking grip or a life, whatever comes first.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #4754964 - 10/04/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, like what the blacks are doing in South Africa is so different to what the Jews did in Palestine.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4755369 - 10/04/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

When was Palestine / Israel the world capital of rape?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: William Bennett... "abort every black baby to reduce crime" [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4755378 - 10/04/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Oh, like what the blacks are doing in South Africa is so different to what the Jews did in Palestine.

Why are you responding to me with this stupid post?

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4757652 - 10/05/05 04:45 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.cosmotheism.net/articles/race/

It's an interesting viewpoint. i'm not saying that it's MY viewpoint, i just think you'll enjoy reading it.

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
    #4757931 - 10/05/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Another distortion from the left...or whatever you call them.

"Morally reprehensible" ....wonder what that means....didn't he say that in his quote? I think it means THAT THE ARGUMENT TO ABORT ALL BLACK BABIES IS NOT A RIGHT THING TO DO.....

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order