Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
whats it like being high for you~
    #4740547 - 10/01/05 10:19 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Whats it like being high for you? Im not talking about a little high, I mean as high as you can get. I always wondered what it was like for other people beacuse when I smoke with my friends we all act in our own unique way.

For me if im totally blazed the world seems magical and I get a major mood lift. I actually zone out sometimes and hear nothing anyone sais. Watching a movie while high is hard for me because I dont relaly pay attention. O yes.. and their are those laughter sprees. I find myself just standing there thinking and all of a sudden bursting out into a 10 min laughter which I cant stop, and the more you laugh, the worse it gets, because you think to yourself "O God, these people must think im nuts". My body gets really really sensative as are my senses. My ears are so sensitive which makes music practicly another drug, because some of that psy trance can get real trippy. I like to meditate while high, the other day I felt as if I was a plant. Exelent. How about you?
:bigweed: :bongload:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSherman901
Stranger
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: XUL]
    #4740558 - 10/01/05 10:29 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Basically the same for me. I just sit there. I'm not social and I just sit there and I just think to myself, holy fuck, I'm high as hell. My eyes feel like they are on fire and I can never pay attention to anything. I can't even talk. I just smile and nod. I laugh alot at random little things that noone else notices. Then I try to explain them and everyone tells me to shutup.

Edited by Sherman901 (10/01/05 10:30 AM)

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: Sherman901]
    #4740636 - 10/01/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

lol.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: TODAY]
    #4740647 - 10/01/05 11:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

When I'm totally blazed, I just get really sleepy and hungry.  Oh GOD do I ever get hungry...  I could eat right now...:drooling:

*back in 5 minutes*

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4740675 - 10/01/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

my awareness slows down to the point that if i take a step, and then another step, i'm still feeling the carpet on my feet from the first step.

i get mad levels of bodily energy that i don't usually know how to harness properly which causes pain.... lots of pain.

and generally speaking i think to myself "damn you didn't need to smoke this much" and i have to start dancing or doing tai chi or something until i come down to keep the energy from brutalizing me.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: leery11]
    #4740781 - 10/01/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

When I'm really REALLY blazed? Probably about as sedated as you can get without falling asleep, I just sit there completely spaced out in my own little world, completely unaware of my surroundings, and just feeling incapable of moving. Sometimes I start thinking about strange patterns that are usualy moving and generaly resemble the type of patterns you see while on shrooms.

Unfortunately this sometimes concerns a lot of people as they think I've passed out or something because I tend to get somewhat unresponsive (not because I can't hear them or see them, just that I'm involved in my own thoughts and I've lost all dessire for conversation.

One thing that has happened a couple times though that is kind of weird is that I'll start getting light headed, the same type of feeling that someone gets after sitting down for awhile and then standing up and getting that head rush, except I sometimes get it after taking a hit, or sometimes (only when more stonned than usual) after I've already stood up and have been standing for awhile (last time I couldn't stay standing up, tried to lie down on the floor, and hit my head on the floor twice). Not to change the subject of this thread, but if anyone else has ever had anything like that, if they could just add it to the bottom of their post as a sidenote or something.

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
    #4740960 - 10/01/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i don't get blazed anymore.

i feel when i just get high, i take something away from the experience.

i don't know if it is just my personality, but i find i like
getting high by myself much more than i used to.
i cry a lot.
i used to feel like a bitch for crying.
i think it helps a lot.
i don't feel so burdened.

as for the music.
i pretty much listen only to Opeth while high.
it's so perfect.

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4741110 - 10/01/05 01:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well I get these zones in my high ||...||.....||...||.....||....||
The closer you get to the end of one the more tired and weaker you feel,as you start again in a new zone you get a sudden boost of energy and you kinda see everything in a little bit slow motion he he at least that's how it is by me. But while I'm being high in general from weed I tend to talk a lot and a lot of crap :dumblol: , but while I talk crap and stuff I some times talk a lot of spiritual stuff. I start to notice all those things around me. Also everything changes color a little bit...to a darker more greenish color I don't know why but it does and every bit of concrete and wooden bench seems to look a lot harder than usual and grass looks very brittle too.. . After a couple of these zones though I usually get the munchies REAL bad and hit up the local food court  :seeya: :thumbup: :heart: :crazy2:

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

OfflinePinkFloydhawkeye
Stranger
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4741121 - 10/01/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i rarely smoke a lot in one sitting. i'm the type of person who likes to take a couple hits with some friends, put on a Dead record, and just laugh and enjoy the high, maybe go outside throw a football or something, but when i'm super stoned, it feels the same as a dream, i'm stuck in slow motion, but its fun

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4741126 - 10/01/05 01:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

in shrooms i feel like if I were very strong, that does happen to more people?

In other drugs I fell more able to talk to people, hungry, happy, and if like problems just don?t matter anymore.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: lechuck]
    #4741287 - 10/01/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Highest i've been is from smoking weed after some e's, opens up your lungs or something technical like that and so you "intake" more of the weed.

It's alertness for me part of the time, aware of everything around you, peoples emotions and personalities become clear.

Obviously depends on sativa/indica etc in my oppinion

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4741500 - 10/01/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

when i get really really blazed everything is funny, then cloudy, then distant, then dream. and then i wake up feeling like i slept great.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: TheHook]
    #4741718 - 10/01/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Those times that I have reached the upper levels of highness, I was pretty well in my own little world. I was very happy, laughing a lot, and entertained by anything hehe.

I have also had what I call 'rushes' from gravity bongs, or the last hit on the 6th joint, or while smoking while tripping. You basically black out for 30 seconds or so. You can fall down and hurt yourself lol. When it happens to me, I see sparklies in my field of vision and then it fades to black. I have been smoking for 20 years now and have had less than 20 of these type of rushes, so they are rare, but can happen.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4741810 - 10/01/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

my neck/spine gets sensitive and usually has a strange feeling to it, sometimes so intense that i clench my jaw.

if im smoking for the first time in a long while or eating ganja food i sometimes get "strobe vision" where it feels like everything is slowed down, and my vision is choppy(if you've ever played video games like counter strike, imagine playing with a lot of lag). after i touch something it takes about a second to register and actually feel it. if i lay down, close my eyes, and listen to the right music i can get tingles all over my body, and sometimes it feels like im spiraling around in circles.

--------------------

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4741853 - 10/01/05 05:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

for me... it's similar to the aborted attempt at mescaline I have now, minus some of the delirium, nausea, and disappointment.

I can't walk, the attempt at physical coordination is too daunting. My mind will flow rapidly from weird thought to the next wierd thought. I'll often just want to lay down somewhere and think peacefully about things. Perhaps one or two partial OEV's. Generally it's just mental debilitation and a desire to be lazy and reflective.

Generally I don't enjoy it when I get unbeleivably stoned.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflinePsychosMind
One of thosefriendly crazies

Loc: Can't guess from the whit...
    #4742119 - 10/01/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I feel really happy when i'm nice and stoned. I feel like if i concentrate on something it's alot easier to control it (as if you can feel the energy from every nerve in your arms if you think about it). My reflexes usually improve too, and i can run alot longer as well it seems (i think i just don't realize i'm getting tired when i'm stoned). I never really feel hungry but if there is food i seem to think it's generally a good idea to eat the food. Food tastes like heaven stoned, i've eaten things while stoned that i wouldn't normally even think about eating, and it was magical. Then towards the end of the high i just kinda feel a loss of energy, things don't seem as interesting, i get tired, then i either smoke more or fall asleep.

--------------------
I'm one of those hugging crazies, as opposed to the stabbin' crazies

OfflineTriplexiosis
Lachrymologist
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: PsychosMind]
    #4742149 - 10/01/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It's always self analysis, no matter what I'm doing a huge part of me is always analyzing mostly myself then those around me.
And i like it.

--------------------

"If there were no desire to heal, the damaged and broken met along this tedious path I've choosen here, I certainly would have walked away by now" Tool - Patient

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: Triplexiosis]
    #4742173 - 10/01/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I have also had what I call 'rushes' from gravity bongs, or the last hit on the 6th joint, or while smoking while tripping. You basically black out for 30 seconds or so. You can fall down and hurt yourself lol. When it happens to me, I see sparklies in my field of vision and then it fades to black. I have been smoking for 20 years now and have had less than 20 of these type of rushes, so they are rare, but can happen.

I get that all the time, every time I've smoked I've gotten it at least once, no matter how much or little I've been smoking.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: StickyWater]
    #4742807 - 10/01/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

mmm i dont know man. these days I just kind of get a little zoned out and sit there and be real quiet. i don't 'trip out' or anything. sometimes if I'm lucky I'll have a laughter fit, but mostly its because one of my friends just does something that only a dumbass could possibly pull it off...

i miss the old days where getting whacked was like putting urself on another planet.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: whats it like being high for you~ [Re: indica]
    #4742834 - 10/01/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

weed isnt for everyone. Took me a while on the whole "cheap fling" with mary jane... before I realized it was just a medicinal herb and nothing more  :blush:

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds