Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there'
    #4742059 - 10/01/05 06:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Shit. I was trying my hardest to cultivate the fullest whippet buzz possible but I just felt dissatisfied. I'm still reeling a bit but I just couldn't get the totally retarded off this fucking planet high.

Damn it!

Can you build a tolerance to these things?

How quickly?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4742079 - 10/01/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i dont think u can build a tolerance for n2o. do another, and hold it in until u feel it

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4742085 - 10/01/05 06:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you have to mix nitrous with something to get the full effects. try getting baked first.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4742088 - 10/01/05 06:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You have to be tripping to get the maximum potential out of those things.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: faslimy]
    #4742098 - 10/01/05 06:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

nah, i took half a lung full yesterday and trust me, i felt pretty good after that:cool:

hes probly just not holding it in long enough

--------------------

General George S. Patton

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4742118 - 10/01/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yea sure it always has a nice effect but it sounds like this guy wants his mind blown and I would suggest a combo to reach that level.

i've never held it in either. my technique is to hold your breath for as long as possible then completely exhaust your lungs of air and breathe straight from the baloon, then blow it back into the balooon then back into your lungs as if you are breathing from the nitrous (it must have air in the mixture because I never pass out)

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742127 - 10/01/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
You have to be tripping to get the maximum potential out of those things.

Indeed.  Nitrous + acid =  :toomuchacid: :scrambled: :zoom: :crazyeyes: :jawdrop: :eek:

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4742129 - 10/01/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yall I was holding these fuckers so long I think the lack of oxygen was more dramatic than the whippet buzz. I swear I just didn't slip over into that state of being absolutely on the other side. I'm only mixing it with booze though. I can't smoke weed because of fucking piss tests, acid frightens me and I can't get any shrooms.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: faslimy]
    #4742131 - 10/01/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i took a bong rip of salvia the other day and then a hit of nitrous right afterwards the other night but i didnt get shit i think cuz it was straight leaf not extract

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#4742132 - 10/01/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

faslimy said:
yea sure it always has a nice effect but it sounds like this guy wants his mind blown and I would suggest a combo to reach that level.

i've never held it in either. my technique is to hold your breath for as long as possible then completely exhaust your lungs of air and breathe straight from the baloon, then blow it back into the balooon then back into your lungs as if you are breathing from the nitrous (it must have air in the mixture because I never pass out)

That's exactly what I was doing.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #4742136 - 10/01/05 06:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well no it wasn't if you were holding it in as you say

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: Silversoul]
    #4742150 - 10/01/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Indeed.  Nitrous + acid =  :toomuchacid: :scrambled: :zoom: :crazyeyes: :jawdrop: :eek:

Yeah thats pretty much what its like. Sometimes as intense in a different way as DMT.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4742163 - 10/01/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Shit, I don't have to even still be trippin on acid. If the trip is over but the acid's still in my system, nitrous will still bring me out to cosmic insanity land.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#4742165 - 10/01/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

faslimy said:
well no it wasn't if you were holding it in as you say

OK yeah I see what you mean

Anyway I was blowing all my air out, taking in all the nitrous I could hold, holding it in as long as possible blowing it back into a second balloon, sucking down more from the first balloon blowing the excess into the second balloon again after holding it as long as possible then sucking in and out for as long as I could, I mean I was fucking drooling on myself but I still didn't feel like I reached the full plateau that I've reached in the past with whippets. Even with triples...

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: Silversoul]
    #4742179 - 10/01/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah its always different but once me and a bunch of friends were peaking on lucy and we all did two whippits each and we all came to the mutual agreement that time had stoped the rewinded then fastforwarded then rewinded then fastforwarded again into fucking oblivion that was fucking INTENSE.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

-Mark Twain

Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #4742180 - 10/01/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I had the same experience doing whippets last time. They just didn't do it anymore for me. I have concluded that the amount of nitrous has been reduced in them and went to another brand, iso's I think they were called.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlinecrystallize
Bud Lightspokesman

Loc: buckeye state
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: Jellric]
    #4742220 - 10/01/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Occasionally I'll take a hit from a Ready Whip can. Like when my wife buys some and we're putting away groceries I'll take a big rip. Then she yells at me.

Is it dangerous to do from a Ready Whip can?

--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: Jellric]
    #4742227 - 10/01/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

iso's are the ones we had, they've just been made illegal here so I've kinda forgotten about nitrous.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4742231 - 10/01/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I need 3-4 full lungfills right in a row to really get off from that stuff.

wahwahwah. Ima do some tonight since it looks like we not going out. Just gotta get drunk and high first.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

Re: I sucked down a bunch of whippets but they didn't get me 'there' [Re: baraka]
    #4742234 - 10/01/05 07:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i love n2o when im drunk

which means i want some nitrous right now:(

boose is the only thing i have a high tolerance to, today my friends were smoking (not hot boxing or anythign) and i just smell weed and get high (like REALLY high not just high)

--------------------

General George S. Patton

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag