Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjsage420
aka DJQBNSIS
 User Gallery

Loc: Panhandle
Morning Glory
    #4741674 - 10/01/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Can anyone tell me what a trip is like from morning glory seeds?

--------------------
If you put your head to the grass, you can hear it growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: Morning Glory [Re: djsage420]
    #4741763 - 10/01/05 05:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Calm, colorful, relaxing.  It's like lesser acid but is still very powerful.  It's a deep trip and can open up hidden doors in your mind.  I highly recommend it.  The nausea (if any at all) isn't as bad as most people make it to be, just smoke some weed, it'll go away.  Happy tripping. :smile:

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #4741818 - 10/01/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Can anyone tell me what a trip is like from morning glory seeds?

:puke: :dead: :argh:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinefoxracinfan567
Fo-SHO!

Re: Morning Glory [Re: XUL]
    #4741839 - 10/01/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i've done morning glory before. i've taken a SHIT load. i can't even remember how much and all i did was saty up all night and my skin just felt wierd. i saw no color changes or halucinations. Has anyone else had this before?

OfflineRussianCelery
Stranger
Re: Morning Glory [Re: b1tH]
    #4741861 - 10/01/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have only done HBWR, but its a relaxed trip. There in defaniatly alot of introspective thinking if you allow it, but it can be overwhelming in a sense of its simplicity.

Kinda like being drunk with alot of CEV, some OEV, and a clarity of mind that is not present with alcohol. But still, its not something to take too lightly. If you meditate with it, it will be very mind blowing; but you can party with it too. Although, people can be anxiaty inducing; but they can make the trip alot of fun at the same time YMMV.

If you be socialble with it, its defaniatly more of a buzz than a trip, but the thought racey element can be comparible to 'shrooms.

Very earthy feeling. CEV's typically, have a black, white and purple montange of color, and OEV are clear patterning. Also, there is alot of shimmer, and general apprication for nature. I wholly reccomend it for a camping trip, or a fishing trip. Outdoors and LSA is a great combination.
I feel like I have been given the eyes of a child, almost that is there something amazing and honorable in every single blade of grass or leaf.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Morning Glory [Re: foxracinfan567]
    #4741878 - 10/01/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

i've done morning glory before. i've taken a SHIT load. i can't even remember how much and all i did was saty up all night and my skin just felt wierd. i saw no color changes or halucinations. Has anyone else had this before?

my face and arms went numb

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Morning Glory [Re: XUL]
    #4741953 - 10/01/05 06:08 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Morning Glory [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4742238 - 10/01/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

the image attached to that article is a datura flower.

And chances are they were taking datura if it was powerful enough that the police found them motionless and unresponsive.

They're lucky nothing worse happened to them.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #4742328 - 10/01/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I always vomited following nausea, and then I would soar: silver-blue kaleidoscopes rotating in the sky, a puppy that I was convinced was a bear cub, comedy-tragedy masks in broken stone. But, LSA in seeds makes one lethargic, and at times I wanted to lie down and just merge with the grass. That was on 200 Heavenly Blue Morning Glories.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Morning Glory [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4742398 - 10/01/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I always vomited following nausea, and then I would soar: silver-blue kaleidoscopes rotating in the sky, a puppy that I was convinced was a bear cub, comedy-tragedy masks in broken stone. But, LSA in seeds makes one lethargic, and at times I wanted to lie down and just merge with the grass. That was on 200 Heavenly Blue Morning Glories.

was that 200 eaten whole? or extracted? im thinking about eating the seeds for my next trip (probably ground up in a gel cap or something easy to get down. seeds+applesauce=puke) instead of extracting. when i extract i normally extract 12-13g which i think is around 300-400 seeds.

colors get insanely vivid, things shimmer a bit and theres noticable "static" on walls which eventually turns into a morphing/melting effect. once when i had the lights off and my blacklight on, a corner of my room just kind of spiraled away from me.

lsa is pretty fun i think, granted its been my only experience w/ psychedelics unless dxm counts. the most noticable thing i found was the music euphoria. i cant even begin to describe it.. it's like i never heard music before.

about the body high.. i never really notice it in a negative way. i just get a sense that i can feel every single atom that makes up my skin, and get a feeling that the hairs on my body are standing up. i get a weird 'pressure' sometimes in my head but i think thats due to weed, which always gives me pressure to an extrent. the only numbness i got was due to weed also. i didnt get any cramps due to constriction, and never really noticed the constriction unless i really thought about my vessels and veins being constricted. again, weed helps with that.

however, i do get nausea. nausea on the come up, it comes out of nowhere. 1 minute youll be sitting in a chair killing time waiting, the next you get a feeling of something building up in your neck, then its all over. normally after hurling the trip continues as usual, unless i hurl early on. i usually take a benadryl a hour before to combat nausea, and i dont smoke until i feel the lsa showing itself, maybe smoking right after ingestion is key. i havent had much time to experiment or anything.

its worth a shot. i got 8oz of heavenly blue for $8, and so far its been well worth it  :grin:

now if i can just find some mushrooms.....  :mad2:

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Morning Glory [Re: pH_]
    #4742752 - 10/01/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you want mushies? Grow them.

That's what I'm getting ready to do.

Not a daunting task really.

as for the morning glories... how did you do an extraction? I'd like a method that didn't require me to use petroleum ether. With my clumsiness I'd like to avoid handling the single most explosive and volatile petroleum product refined by mankind. but if it must be done, then by golly... it will. And I'll probably blow myself up. 50/50 chance. Feel free to place bets on it  :tongue2:

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineLibertarian
Stranger
Re: Morning Glory [Re: Konnrade]
    #4742858 - 10/01/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The Liquid is disgusting. It isn't something I would do again. It was a pure body high, I have never tried extasy, but It wwas like I couldn't sit still,and couldn't stop smiling (smiling not laughing).

Offline4theist20
Stranger
Re: Morning Glory [Re: Libertarian]
    #4743991 - 10/02/05 01:49 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have also done this drug and I researched it a bit on erowid. Anyway, a nice, simple way to ingest is by using a coffee grinder. Grind seeds to powder, mix with water for 2 - 24 hrs, strain through fine mesh or cheese cloth and drink. My girl and I both puked within 30min of drinking. But she was trippin. I didn't get that far :frown:

We let it soak for about 3hrs.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: Morning Glory [Re: 4theist20]
    #4744361 - 10/02/05 04:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

what stores sell morning glory

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Morning Glory [Re: mikeownow]
    #4745005 - 10/02/05 11:13 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

potency of seed varies. ive had mild body hi and limited visuals from one vendor and one of the most visual experiences of my life on seeds from a different vendor. i use simple extraction and suffer very little vomitting. a friend however didnt extract and puked for 8 hours straight, we were nervous he would die and seriously considered bringing him to the hospital. i have had really great experiences on them but admit they are unpredictable. definately extract though, much much much safer that way.

OfflineLibertarian
Stranger
Re: Morning Glory [Re: mikeownow]
    #4745041 - 10/02/05 11:25 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Any garden store. But get heavenly blue or flying saucers. I would reccomend getting them from a shroomery sponser, as the ones in stores are treated with poison, and it is just a pain removing the coating.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: Morning Glory [Re: Libertarian]
    #4745144 - 10/02/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

iheard the trip is good, but the taste and nausia is not worth it.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Morning Glory [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4745656 - 10/02/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yea get them from a shroomery sponser rather than from a store.

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: Morning Glory [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4745782 - 10/02/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Alot of stores don't carry them this time of year, you're best off ordering from a website that doesn't poison the husks.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

OfflineShortyMcAffy
n00blar

Loc: Pennsylvania USA
Re: Morning Glory [Re: b1tH]
    #4746488 - 10/02/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I ate a whole bunch of Heavenly Blue seeds and my world got skullfucked and flipped upside down. I honestly wouldnt recommend it. I woke up the next morning feeling like sound waves we crashing into me making me shake uncontrollably.

If youre looking to trip, grow some mushrooms and enjoy that. Fuck the morning glory seeds.

--------------------
Do you like GLASS PIPES?

If you answered yes to the question above then check out this website.
http://community.webshots.com/user/shortymcaffy

If you want to know how to get some PM me.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale