Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinexTRIPPSTERx
El Hefe

Loc: Texas
Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!!
    #4741138 - 10/01/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Has anyone had a trip on datura flowers? If so please share

--------------------
Make LOVE not WAR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: xTRIPPSTERx]
    #4741157 - 10/01/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

www.erowid.com

Experience Reports.

Summary: It's a bad idea.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4741228 - 10/01/05 02:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yea bad idea, trip many times ends up at the hospital, I have never try and I wouldn?t

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: lechuck]
    #4741244 - 10/01/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hold on lemme find the link...... Ok no link just copy and paste.

9/05/04
Okay since this is going into public domain i would like to first say that what i did was an EXTREMLEY DUMB THING. It was damn near a lethal dose and i strongly urge anyone who plans on doing detura to RESEARCH it and dose responsibly. Also i dont recomend it to anyone. I will also post what i know of my friends trips on it for a different experience than mine.

Ok first i want to explain the nature of a detura trip. Detura is a very..... Hmmm CONFUSION AND DELUSION sum it up. unlike mushrooms where you KNOW your trippin with detura its very different It sneaks up on you. You forget your trippin and think its real, for the time your under the influence the trip becomes your reality in a very real and scary way.

How we got the idea-

My friend was staying the night at my house. On the drive home we drove past the church down the street from my house. He noticed the Detura tree in the courtyard and when we got to my house he said "Wanna trip?" and "i was like why the fuck not. On what" and he was like "detura" and i said whats detura he said its a flower i saw a tree of it in the church courtyard. Being the ignorant little fuck i was at that point i aws like cool drugs on a church coool. (stupid i know) We waited for my parents to go to sleep and went to the church to get the flowers. We got like 20 and went back to my house and set up a little portable stove in my room got a pot of water and shredded the flowers. (Now looking back i cant believe we did this but the fact that neither of us knew anything about detura except for the fact that it got you fucked up stood in the way) I was like "Maybe we didnt get enough lets go and get some more" we went back to the tree and got like 8 more flowers. (now this was stupider than not doing any research at all) We got back to my house and made the tea and drank it. 10:30ish Wednsday night

The Trip-

After we drank the tea we got cotton mouth really bad and felt REALLY REALLY stoned and drunk. I remember getting really confused and my head hitting the pillow and the next thing i knew it was 7:00 in the morning. I remember hearing my dad yelling time to go, meet me at the car. The next thing i know im outside next to the car without my shoes on. My dad asked me why i wasnt ready to go and i was like Shalla ferna bel noa ganna or some other gibberis and he was like OH MY GOD YOU STONED GO INSIDE. Like i said before i didnt know i was trippin there werent any halucinations no body high nothin except i coulnt talk really well. So i go inside and this is when the halucinations start i walked around my house talkin to people that werent there and shit so my stepmom called my dad and told him that i had done some crazy drug but she didnt know what, so my dad gets back and i was upstairs and he asks me what im doing and i just thought to myself "what does he think im doing?" i WAS watching tv or i thought that i was and i told him that and and he was like "WHAT!!! The tv is not even on" The next thing i knew i was in an ambulence being taken to the hospital. (most of the rest of the trip i remember in fragments) I remember being in a black room on a table I was told i pissed myself after but in the thows of the trip i thought they were trying to steal from me when they tried to get me out of my clothes and into a gown. I FREAKED and started swingin and hit a doctor and my dad. They brought in this huge dude to hold me down while they strapped me to the bed and shot me full of valium. (They didnt even know what i was on) The next thing i remember im strapped to a hospital bed and my parents were there. They kept askin what i had taken and i told them Ritalin, go figure ive never even done ritalin. My speech was still so fucked up they had a hard time trying to decipher what i was saying. Apperently the only words that i said clearly were Baby im sorry and baby i love you a couple times when my girlfriend called. then i blacked out again. When i came to the whole room was covered in ants it was nuts i just looked around and they were EVERYWHERE crawling on everything it was so crazy. I kept thinking i was smoking a ciggarette, well I WAS smoking a ciggarette. I saw it saw the cherry felt it on my lips felt the smoke tasted it everything I WAS smoking then it was gone and i realized i was in a hospital and couldnt possobly be smoking and was just like weird. I looked around and saw this really long hallway and saw my girlfriend and all my friends sitting there talking and laghing and having fun and i was like why arnt they coming over to see me im in the hospital. I came to later at the end of my trip and looked over and a wall was there. Now that was a mindfuck. over all this took place over 2 days of solid tripping they kept me for another half a day and i was released. For the next week my vision was fucked, my balence still isnt the same i think i did perma dammage to it, and my temper was REALLY REALLY REALLY short the stupidist things would PISS me off really bad and i mean pissed. gradually i returned to normal and tryed to put it behind me. It was the most intense thing i have ever experienced and am glad i experienced it in the hospital because who knows what would have happened if i was just out walking around because you dont stay still and you wont stay still anything could have happened to me while i was that fuckered up. I will never do it again.

What i learned-

This experience taught me that a person needs to respect nature and that these substances are extremly powerful and not something to be used to get fucked up on mushies and pot included, all drugs and that if i was going to use ANYTHING i needed to research it, know everything that i can about it and to allways have a reason to use and never do it to escape from reality or for the wrong reasons. i learned a lot from it and am a different person today because of it.
Would i go back to change it if i could?-NO it taught me a lesson i will never forget. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN EXPERIMENTING WITH DETURA. I WOULDNT WISH MY EXPERIENCE ON ANYONE BUT THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU THAT JUST ARE GOING TO DO IT. THOSE OF YOU WHO DO PLEASE PREPARE, DONT TAKE TO MUCH AND RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. Learn everything you can about it before you delve into its delusins. Thanx for putting up with this long ass report it was weird to relive it.

AS A FINAL NOTE: something me and my friend thought about while reflecting on our trips (ill writ the other two trips my friend told me about tomarrow. Yes he did it after, he said he had to do it one more time to really know what it was all about, go figure) Think about this DETURE-DETURA its name says it all

SUIMUSH

This experience was both the worst experience of my life and the best experience of my life.
Respect this plant man, cause if you dont she will OWN you. :cool:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Edited by sui (10/01/05 02:33 PM)

OfflinexTRIPPSTERx
El Hefe

Loc: Texas
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4741289 - 10/01/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Whoa really? I read on Erowid and totse.com that some trips can be amazing but idk i was thinking about trying it but im not so sure anymore. Well theres always cubies!

--------------------
Make LOVE not WAR

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: xTRIPPSTERx]
    #4741305 - 10/01/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

If your gonna try it doo a smaaaall dose. Its better to underdose rather than overdose.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: sui]
    #4741309 - 10/01/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn?t try, there are a lot of safer drugs to do, I have read from very bad trips in erowid

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

#4741313 - 10/01/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That's intense. I think it's one of those things that are just so interesting but so deadly. I would love to try it, but I value my life more. If you do decide to do it, be careful man.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: b1tH]
    #4741330 - 10/01/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah its pretty crazy but i wouldnt trade that experience for anything in the world. I plan on doing a smaller dose sometime in the distant future. Just to do it right.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #4741347 - 10/01/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hey b1tH howd those beans go for ya

--------------------

Offlineboatshow
Stranger

Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4741499 - 10/01/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

A couple of people I know just had a pretty nasty run-in with Datura. They were the "if it gets me fucked up" type people. They consumed MASSIVE amounts of DXM, like somewhere around 60-80 Triple C's a day. Everyday. For weeks straight. Then some stupid kid shows up to their apartment and says "Hey, I got some Datura. It fucks you up" so naturally, being the people they are, they take all of it, on top of around 100 Triple C's, the most they had ever taken. Then all hell broke loose. They were running around, yelling, no idea what was going on and beating the shit out of each other for some reason. They completely lost touch with everything. Around 24 hours later, they still were completely gone, so someone took them to the hospital. #1 of the two eventually goes into cardiac arrest, dies, and gets revived by the defribulator. #2 ends up without the heart attack, but still pretty fucked up. Kid #1 is actually in rehab right now, and I guess is doing ok. Kid #2 doesn't talk to anyone anymore. While I'm assuming that a lot of the damage was caused by the 100 cold pills, I still wouldn't touch that shit.

--------------------
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
Dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
Angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: boatshow]
    #4741503 - 10/01/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

boatshow said:
Then all hell broke loose. They were running around, yelling, no idea what was going on and beating the shit out of each other for some reason.

sounds like my kinda party

--------------------

Offlinesomeguy911
Stranger
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4741510 - 10/01/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

'Bill's not here', was the return. I closed my eyes to escape the growing sense of panic. But when my eyelids shut, all I saw was a new room with new people. Where was I? I tried to reopen my eyes, but it only revealed another room with yet more strangers. This went on and on. I didn't know if my eyes were open or shut. I didn't know where I was, what time it was or what was happening. My panic turned into sensory collapse. Every thing bled together and I felt a deep spiraling sensation engulf me. I lost all visual capabilities, but I still had a very real sense of touch. I was trapped in a small metalic box. It made perfect sense to me.

scariest quote from a trip ive ever read.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: someguy911]
    #4741659 - 10/01/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

How many stupid people need to indulge in this before people stop taking it for recreation.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4743334 - 10/01/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

at least a certain percentage of every generation winds up paying that sort of price. And we can be thankful to them for sharing their experiences so all of us can make a decision as to how insanely stupid it would be to do so.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
    #4743389 - 10/01/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
yeah its pretty crazy but i wouldnt trade that experience for anything in the world. I plan on doing a smaller dose sometime in the distant future. Just to do it right.

it put you in the hospital and you want to do it again?

--------------------
Stay Blue!

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping on Datura Flowers!!!! [Re: JackTackle]
    #4743417 - 10/01/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JackTackle said:
Quote:

suimush said:

it put you in the hospital and you want to do it again?

It didnt put me in the hospital, I put me in the hospital. It can be used properly, and safley if researched properly. This drug is in no way for recreation though.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4744437 - 10/02/05 06:40 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Heaven will never be as sweet if we don't put ourselves through hell first.

Be your own pioneer.

--------------------
:mallow:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies