Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrixxie
Stranger
Loc: Cantral Florida
blue meanies vs cubes???
    #473570 - 11/29/01 12:49 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

for those of you who have tried both the blue meanies and the cubes,which do you think is stronger?
Do you think one gives more visuals than the other? We have always eaten both together and are trying to figure
out why the trips ore so different.. Any coments would be greatly appreciated.. ty to all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Trixxie]
    #473610 - 11/29/01 01:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: blue meanies vs cubes??? [Re: ]
    #473862 - 11/29/01 05:16 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

indeed the meanies are cyanescens, when I did my full eighth trip on those I don't believe I have ever had such a harsh mental trip, jesus christ, time just fuckin stopped for so long that each time i saw a minute go by i'd be so happy, that was too much for me to handle. visually all i got out of it, however, was visuals to accompany my feelings of loneliness and being scared out of my fucking mind. however I'm sure there are many who enjoy that sort of thing, i'd say if you go for the cyanescens then start fairly low, as those will blow you right out of the water, not for the faint of heart ...

OfflineTrixxie
Stranger
Re: blue meanies vs cubes??? [Re: HB]
    #474023 - 11/29/01 07:44 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

OK, Lemmie give you kinda a timeline rundown for me, and maybe you can tell me what you think. Please dont jump all over me for the amounts that we did, I am still learning.
Back in October me and 2 other friends tripped for the first time with my cousin who had done it before I have done acid before, so I thought I knew what I was in for. He had supposedly a gram of dried cubes, and we split them between 5 people. We each ate about 4 or 5 right out of the bag, then made tea with the rest. Two of us also took some x after we did the mushrooms. I had a horrible time, it was very very intense, lots of visuals, strong kelidescopes, everywhere! I also thought everyone was looking at me funny, I became very self concious and hid in my truck which at the time was a spaceship to me. I didnt want to be around anyone. When the x finally kicked in I felt much better and the rest of the night was fine.
Then a few weeks later we found some blue meanies, about 25 and a few cubes, we put them in the fridge and made tea the next day split between 3 of us. It was like a drunk trip, laughing and just feeling good, really no visuals.Then last week we foundmaybe 55 meanies and again 3 or 4 cubes, we tried to dry them in a dehydrator, then put them in a baggie and put them in the freezerand ate them almost a week later (which was this past Sunday). Took em out made tea, threw them in a blender and made "sluge" and 2 of us drank it, neither one of us felt much, maybe a slight body buzz. So we got mad and went out at about 3 hours later and picked more, there were 14 meanies, he ate 91/2 and I had 3 1/2 fresh, just rinsed them off and ate em. He tripped really really hard, not so many visuals though, I finally felt it 1 1/2 hours late, but it was like a drunk trip for me again.
Then on Tuesday we went and picked some more I think we each had 9 meanies and 1 cube split between 3 of us, fresh right out of the field. the two of us who had tripped on Sunday didnt feel much, just had the giggles and stuff, the one who didnt trip on Sunday had a good fun trip.
Wednesday we went and picked more, we each had 5 cubes and 16 meanies fresh, the cubes were very hardy.
Holy, I knew from the beginning that we did too much and showed no respect because it hit me right away, we tripped out asses off, serious visuals, lots of trails, and it looked like I was looking at everything through flys eyes, kelidescopes and when I really looked at something or someone they had a ripple effect around them, I just wanted to sit out on the trampoline but I had to have the sun on me. It was amazing. I also know that I was able to enjoy it because I could relax as I knew now what to expect. I definitely need to be outside when I am tripping though. Can anyone rationalize why they are so different.

This is what I think, My cousin came with the cubes and we had serious visuals, and with the meanies there werent many, and this last time because we ate 5 cubes and the rest meanies, I think the visuals came from the cubes.

Sorry this is so long, just trying to figure out how to do this right. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OfflineLizard

Re: blue meanies vs cubes??? [Re: Trixxie]
    #474075 - 11/29/01 08:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

For me its hit and miss with visuals even with the same strain from the same crop. I have found that I can get the full blown CEV's if I go a few weeks without weed, alcohol, anything. I think the idea is to clean the receptors, spark plugs per say in the brain. When full clean I have seen alien cities, landscapes, stuff that mckenna talks about.

Other times especially if I have been smokin just occasionly here and there I seem to get less of those but still a good mental, body, etc. trip. Those visuals I mentioned earlier are what I would call breakthrough visuals. You feel as if you just peered into something not of this world or dimension.

If you ever try the cleaning, do the shrooms with a little ginger root like a couple capsules. Then wait till about hour or so into it and go to a very dark place and lay down. You want the lights out but within reaching in case you get spooked. Most likely you will not, you will find yourself a couple hours later wondering where the time went and blown away by your experience.

--------------------
Lizard

OfflineTrixxie
Stranger
Re: blue meanies vs cubes??? [Re: Lizard]
    #477766 - 12/02/01 10:23 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the replies guys............Ok, my cousin is coming this weekend for my friends birthday, we are going to start hunting tommrow, I guess dry what we get until Saturdays batch, I hope to eat those fresh. I think we will get more meanies than cubes, but I am only going to eat one type Saturday and see what happens. Wish me a happy trip!!
~hugs~

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: blue meanies vs cubes??? [Re: Trixxie]
    #477969 - 12/03/01 03:33 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

"happy trip" :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale