Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
I'm so fucking pissed!
    #4739980 - 10/01/05 04:39 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Some motherfucker went into my backyard last night and cut my plant from about 10 cm above the ground! He stole my fucking weedplant! That motherfucker was 2 meters tall (7 feet)! It was yielding more then 200 grams of nice bud! It was ready to be cut and dried in 2 weeks but some motherfucker decided to steal it right now! I did a test of some bud I had cut off yesterday and damn it was nasty! It wasn't finished yet! I had to smoke a lot to get high and the taste was so fucking horrible!

But no some idiot decided not to respect me and my skills! Again this shows that my vision on this world is right! We're bringing ourselfs down to the lowest form of life there's on this plant! We THINK we can rule out all the living creatures right now, and we can but only with guns and knifes! In our heads and the way we act we're the lowest form of life here! We don't respect anyone anymore! We're getting lazy and fucked by all the stress and idiotic things in this world... Read this text that I wrote in the train last week:

The world is going to shit, you don't just destroy your own life, you destroy OUR lives!
Lives that can be lived happily and without all the paind and shit that we have right now!
Lives that go fucked by drugs, anger and hate, Drugs that are designed to addict people not to explore ourselfs!
We currently live shitty lives, we cannot change that with money or technoligy but only by changing our personalliyy and the way we live!
If we cannot change this way of living together then I don't want to be a part of society anymore.
I'll just be a part of the ones that escaped the shit just like I will if we go on like this!
Words cannot describe my hate to society and my hate to this world.
Words cannot describe the way that I feel against the majority of the people, words can only describe how much I would like to be in the ultimate rest. Away of everything, Away of the way we live, Away from my feelings and Away from my thoughts.

Bye Bye for now I'm out trashing this neighboorhood up!

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: Brakkie]
    #4739982 - 10/01/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

sux man.  :doh:

--------------------

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: sui]
    #4740037 - 10/01/05 05:38 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm so sure that my neighboord stole it! I checked his garden and there's a trail of leaves and 2 fucking buds in his garden leading to his shed!

I'm so gonna kill him!

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#4740039 - 10/01/05 05:40 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Whoa, easy there bud. Beating=good. Killing=bad. :p

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#4740040 - 10/01/05 05:40 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Howd he find out about it?

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
    #4740042 - 10/01/05 05:43 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Man the plant was 2 meters tall... He could see it from his window... Ain't that hard to see... :wink:

McKennaFan: Ok I won't kill him but for sure I'm storming into his house raiding the fucking place! Man there was 200 grams of fine bud on that shit man! Ain't gonna let it go that easy!

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
    #4740043 - 10/01/05 05:43 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

a lynch mob is in order. Stealing someones plant is not only bad juju in some cultures, but even in our culture it is lower than keying someones car.

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4740048 - 10/01/05 05:47 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah!

How respectless and low can you go! Stealing someones plant man pathetic if you ask me! Someone (me) put months or work in there! Money! Sweat! Strings! Extra love! And most important, extra care and more money!

I loved that plant man! I've been waiting for this thing to harvest for 6 months!

--------------------

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#4740051 - 10/01/05 05:48 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

...you must take back what is yours. That is just wrong to mess with a man's plant that he's taken care of for months. Revenge!

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4740055 - 10/01/05 05:50 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah! Even if he doesn't have it still I'll steal something from his garden cause he's a bitch lol

--------------------

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#4740132 - 10/01/05 07:14 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Brakkie said:
Man the plant was 2 meters tall... He could see it from his window... Ain't that hard to see... :wink:!

Im sorry :laugh: But your a dumbass :rolleyes: You deserve to have had yoyur shit stolen if you were that careless. :thumbdown:

It sux man thats alot of weed to lose. :sad: Take this as a lesson and make your next grow more secure :thumbup: If people can see your shit your breaking the first rule about growing pot. Put a little more thought in it than putting it in you backyard:lol:

Good luck in the future grow adventures :grin:

EDIT: oops your in the netherlands. Boy do i feel like a jackass!! :nonono:

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Edited by sui (10/01/05 07:16 AM)

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
    #4740177 - 10/01/05 07:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I live in Holland hehe so ain't a prob to grow in your backyard... :wink:

Still it was kinda dumb to let it sit there for everyone to see... But whatever you could smell it anyways... lol

--------------------

Invisiblepops
Stranger

#4740250 - 10/01/05 08:28 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

So what happened?
Did you do something to him yet or just sit around writing more angst poetry?

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: pops]
    #4740283 - 10/01/05 09:09 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

brakkie i?m going to delf this year to see my friend that went there to finish college, How are things around there? any coffechops? red light distric? any good lsd? tell me tell me, please

hola from spain

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: lechuck]
    #4740298 - 10/01/05 09:24 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

@Pops: I went to his house and claimed to see his shed... He refused so I threw him to the wall and just went to there and opened it... I could only see some leaves so I asked him where's the fucking plant but he said that he had one of his own and he already sold it... Yeah Sure like I would believe that so I threw him to the wall again and kicked his knees and left... There's nothing I can do anymore... The plant is gone and I can't force him to get it back anymore... Fucking morron I'm just gonna kick some shit in his garden tonight lol... Gonna go drink tonight and puke on his front door or sumthing like that... Shouldn't mess with me and my brother...

Quote:

lechuck said:
brakkie i?m going to delf this year to see my friend that went there to finish college, How are things around there? any coffechops? red light distric? any good lsd? tell me tell me, please

You mean Delft...? Technical University I guess :wink: Nice friend you got there, he should have some good brains hehe :wink:
Coffeeshops are good down here in Rotterdam... Don't go to Delft that often but I did manage to get some adresses from some Coffeeshops in Delft:
Coffeeshop Achterom
Telephone number: 015 21 45 936
Streetname: Achterom 19a
City: Delft

Coffeeshop The Future
Telephone number:  015 21 47 257
Street: Peperstraat 8

Coffeeshop The Game
Telephone number:  015 214 74 04
Street: Breestraat 30

Coffeeshop The Game
Telephone number:  015 214 74 04
Street: Breestraat 30

Coffeshop 't Keldertje
Telephone number:  Unknown
Street: Kromstraat 22A
Postal Code: 2611 ER

Red Light District in Rotterdam is closed due to junkies and drug-dealers... Red Light Disctrict in Amsterdam is still open though but man you must be crazy to go down there hehe... Just go hit on a club down here and you're assured of getting laid hehe...

The good LSD can only be found at Goa-Party's down here OR if you have some great connections. The dealers down here usually just carry coke and XTC... Those are the main drugs for dealers around here... But if you manage to get a good connection with a friendly and smart dealer (yeah we got some smart ones here hehe) then you'll get acces to some LSD, Speed, MDMA, or all other nice goodies

*Moderator Edit: This is NOT a hook-up site. Allusions to hook-ups will not be tolerated.

--------------------

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (10/01/05 01:09 PM)

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

#4740371 - 10/01/05 10:45 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

great thanks

yeah, my friend is a really good student ( mining engienering) He is mastered in metalurgy ( me on explosives and oil), and got an erasmus program grant to go over to delf to finish.

I was not planig on going to a red light district, just wanted to know. I?ll post something before going.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: lechuck]
    #4740413 - 10/01/05 11:06 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

jesus christ that is some fucking bullshit right there. u need a dog.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4740512 - 10/01/05 11:51 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomArtist84 said:
jesus christ that is some fucking bullshit right there. u need a dog.

me?

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #4740548 - 10/01/05 12:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Brakkie said:
@Pops: I went to his house and claimed to see his shed... He refused so I threw him to the wall and just went to there and opened it... I could only see some leaves so I asked him where's the fucking plant but he said that he had one of his own and he already sold it... Yeah Sure like I would believe that so I threw him to the wall again and kicked his knees and left... There's nothing I can do anymore... The plant is gone and I can't force him to get it back anymore... Fucking morron I'm just gonna kick some shit in his garden tonight lol... Gonna go drink tonight and puke on his front door or sumthing like that... Shouldn't mess with me and my brother...

i would have beat him worse. like, right to the ground, then kicked him in the guts. make sure he knows who he fucked over, then i would get alot of other people to put a little effort into making his life hard.

does he have a car?

fuck it up, sugar the tank, potato the exhaust, spread vasoline on the paint.

dump all your leftover fert into his lawn.

basically make the bastard have to move. thats BOUND to make the weed he stole and sold WAY not worth it for him.

youve got a rare opportunity of knowing who jacked you, make the most of it, use it to show him and his associates that you aren't someone to fuck with

Invisiblekrishnamurti
Stranger
Re: I'm so fucking pissed! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4740567 - 10/01/05 12:34 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

im going to agree with mitch. but make sure you pull up every fucking plant in his garden.

--------------------
I'll see you down in Guantanamo Bay

Donate spores to FSRC or suffer the consequences!*

Wikipedia

Overgrow has been shut down :sad: check out www.icmag.com if you need MJ info

*consequences may or may not be suffered

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub