Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: Azurepower]
    #472864 - 11/28/01 08:15 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Azure, you crazy nut. "If you truly lover her, quit the mushies"?

You might as well also dry out your pecker and eat it too.

Were to do all of you wupped dudes come from, anyway?

Perfect victims for some broad like Tamry. And you all would deserve each other.

Leaf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineparsonsproject
Loc: CO
Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: lissa]
    #473104 - 11/28/01 11:47 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, an update with the situation. BTW, you all had great comments and suggestions and I believe all of your comments/creativity were boosted by our friend the shroom. She didn't like them because she was uneducated and had been grown up brainwashed to shrooms like they were evil. Like what Hitler did to the jews, so I had fun with her and called a 'The Shroom Nazi!'... heh, anyway, after i educated her and explained the goodness of shrooms and how they are all good and barely any bad, she became even more accepting. She now realizes she shouldn't have tried to push the shrooms on me because i only use them occasionly anyway... Today she said she was that close to getting me a present, and i said what? And she said she almost bought me a quarter of shrooms from a friend she knows, haha, so i say this was a very positive experience... I want her to try some shrooms so she can experience the goodness of it, but im not sure if she has the right mindset for it so i will keep her with the Weed/pink floyd/wizard of oz combo... thanks guys, and remember, when it comes down to it, youll accept anyone for anything if you love them

--------------------
Ungh

Anonymous

Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: Tamrylin]
    #473116 - 11/28/01 11:58 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Tamrylin
What is a SOUL? What is a Personality? Why are Psilocybin and Psilocin poisons?
Please clarify me!!!!!!!!!

Offlineparsonsproject
Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: ]
    #473135 - 11/29/01 12:16 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Your personality and soul are like restraints and masks from the universe... Psilocybin and Psilocin are the key that clears them away and you can experience the universe how it was meant to be.

--------------------
Ungh

Offlinelissa
Loc: Ohio (sucks!)
Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: Azurepower]
    #473388 - 11/29/01 09:15 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Phake Id.... alas, i am taken :), but feel free to PM if you want to talk. i'm always looking for enlightened people to talk to!

also... to the kid that said shrooms are poison, i disagree. psilocybin is not psychoactive, it is actually the psilocyn that our body breaks the mushrooms down into that causes us to trip. so we were designed to trip. food for thought.

Anonymous

Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: parsonsproject]
    #473390 - 11/29/01 09:17 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Parson

Hold on. I saw from another post that you are only seventeen, right? Friggen A, lay off the drugs and stop talkin about your old lady like you're adults or something. Enjoy being young for Christ's sake.

Leaf

Offline420chick
Stranger
Loc: mid west.... Corn fields!...
Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: MAIA]
    #473419 - 11/29/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

well you said you wanted a females opinion so here it goes. You should maybe compromise a little bit (I know that is evey males worst nightmare but hear me out) Tell her why you like doing them (I'm guessing she's never tried them) and show her proof that there is no long term damage of eating shrooms. they are natural and from the earth and she should be thankful that you are only doing shrooms and not like crank or something all the time. I don't know where you line but i live in the meth capital of the world (buchanan co., Iowa) and i've had a few boyfriends that were cooking that shit and one got busted. he's in prison in south dakota right now and if he would've got caught selling to minors he would be there for 99 years cause we have such strict laws here now. I'd be very happy if my boyfriend only did shrooms. Maybe you could even try to convince her to try them. My boyfriend tripped before i ever did and I hated it but then he showed me sites on the internet about the effects of shrooms and acid compared to other drugs and asked me to see things from his point of view and I did and i loved it. i guess you can't knock it till ya try it.
now from your girlfriends point of view she is probably worried about you getting caught and about your health. i know thats what i was worried about.if you do them all the time you could try cutting back a little bit or something. Really it just comes down to how much you really care about her and her feelings as well as how much she cares about you and your feelings. Just talk it out (I know it sounds scary but trust me on this one) and try to find a solution. otherwise you will have to decide which is more important to you her or shrooms. well I hope this helps some. Like i said before i've been in situations like this before and i can just tell you what my experiances are. Good Luck and I hope everything works out.

--------------------
[white]White rabbit peaks at midnight!![/white]:shocked:

[heart]love and peace all[peace]

OfflineTamrylin
Loc: USA, East Coast
    #473689 - 11/29/01 02:28 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

PFFT! all you fucking dumbasses! Goddamn children..

--------------------
Tangerine trees and marmalade skies...

OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
    #473867 - 11/29/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

" Wenever she starts talking just stick yur dick in her mouth."

Damn Straight!!

" HAVE U BEEN TO DIMENSION 8 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHHA!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
LOL!! I think I will head there tonight~!!
Thats the funniest shit I've heard all day!!!
You go Bro~!

420chick...

Are you bi?? If so I love you!!! Come live with me and my girl and
we'll visit Dimension 8 once or twice a week together!!!

LOLOLOL!!!

What a fun thread! But seriously. My girl doesn't drink, smoke do any kinda drugs, and she is bisexual and brings girls home once in awhile...

I got SOOOOO lucky, she tried pot with me once, didn't like it, but lets me smoke and buy it to my hearts content. She tried speed with me once, didn't like the comedown, and still stays up with me twice a month ( on nothing! )
when it's time to do a super duper clean on the house or car.

Even though she does none of those things, I can still have her go to one of my dealers and pick it up for me, without ANY hesitation or complaint.

Mushrooms: She has helped me grow, she has her own set of terrariums she takes care of, done her own innoculations, yet doesn't want to eat them, she just wants to grow them... LOL!! best of both worlds! I am blessed.
AND, am looking into the swinging lifestyle, mentioned mushrooms, And all KINDS of beautiful couples and single bi girls contacted me... JOY!

Anyway, My advise, you are better off with a girl who doesn't eat shrooms.
She will get used to it after awhile. Try to include her in the growing process. Don't try to get her to eat them, but INCLUDE her in so she doesn't feel left out.

My girl stayed home " sick " today so she could pressure cook 12 more pints and
do innoculate some syringes for me in the hepa box... LOL! I couldn't ASK for better! Take care all!!

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

Offlineparsonsproject
Re: AH! How can i tell the female I wont quit shrooms? [Re: 420chick]
    #474202 - 11/29/01 10:40 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

leafblower... this question can also be used when im older too, better to educate myslf now on how to communicate it to a girl so when im older it can be used effectively. 420, thanks for the response, and i did almost exactly evrything you mentioned... she smokes weed with me but i dont know if she has the right set of mind to take shrooms. But she is interested in my hobby of growing them and shes happy for me and hopes i get good yields )

--------------------
Ungh

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures