Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenonick
Stranger

fed up people shooting criminals
    #4736592 - 09/30/05 02:15 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

i guess this post is kind of a follow up to my post on assassination politics.

i was wondering what it will take for people to get so fed up with politicians and other associated criminals that they start to just kill them. no trials. just fed up people who understand who needs to go in order to have a more peaceful world who are willing to assume the personal risk involved in achieving their goals through means that could get them arrested(of course, that does not make their actions wrong)

if you read about assassination politics, there is a very strong argument in defense of someone who kills a politician who has initiated force(in supporting taxation or whatever kind of bad laws, such as drug laws).

i was thinking that sooner or later, you're going to see one guy, then two, then more, just say "we've had enough. enough of all the bullshit. enough of the oppression. its time for a revolution. no one wants to join me? oh well, ill do it myself, then."

it's kind of like the movie Taxi Driver, where DeNiro gets fed up with life on the streets in new york city, and decides to do something about it himself. (id say what he does, but i dont want to spoil the movie for anyone who wants to check it out)

how bad would YOUR life have to get due to government control that YOU would take things into your own hands?

i suppose for me, im really not sure what kind of controls they would have to place on me before i fought back with force. i kinda feel like an asshole because i accept that i will get shat on by the government a little bit...but thats what the government does. they oppress people to just below the point that a revolution occurs. (until one politican takes it too far).

-nonick

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: fed up people shooting criminals [Re: nonick]
    #4736690 - 09/30/05 02:36 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I'll never do anything against the government. I'm going to sit in the comfort of my home and hope that someone else does it. And if they don't, well then I'll move to Canada. And then when Canada clamps down I'll go live in the woods. If they find me in the woods I'll cry.

I think martial law would set a few people off though.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Offlinenonick
Stranger

Re: fed up people shooting criminals [Re: daimyo]
    #4737133 - 09/30/05 03:55 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

im with you. canada seems like the answer. who knows if the free state project will work. im beginning to doubt it.

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4737720 - 09/30/05 06:44 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

A few of the White Nationalist groups seemed to be the best about actually going out and doing something. I'd say if someone followed th tactics of Robert Jay Matthews groups, but were more "lone wolf" than "organized group", they could do this sort of thing for years. It just requires an intelligent person who has some money to purchase things and has been preparing for this sort of adventure for about 5 years.

--------------------

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: fed up people shooting criminals [Re: daimyo]
    #4740646 - 10/01/05 01:05 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
I'll never do anything against the government.  I'm going to sit in the comfort of my home and hope that someone else does it.  And if they don't, well then I'll move to Canada.  And then when Canada clamps down I'll go live in the woods.  If they find me in the woods I'll cry.

Sorry, We(Canada) took a vote, and you were among the top 3 that wouldn't be allowed to move here  :wink:
On the bright side... we have located some nice Columbian Jungle property that may interest you :lol:

Later

Offlineusedtobe3m
Stranger

Re: fed up people shooting criminals [Re: Shdwstr]
    #4740855 - 10/01/05 02:37 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
    #4741402 - 10/01/05 05:06 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Crazy talk.

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion