Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Oil Rights for Affie
    #473544 - 11/29/01 12:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Now that the government that kept records of land documentation ownership has been eliminated. Who now is in control of the free oil and gas being shipped into the u.s..
Under a new bill passed to strengthen the economy of this country and other third world nations surrounding the middle eastern oil reserves, trade has become free and untarrifed. Who does this really benefit? What corporations have taken over the oil trade? It seems all too shallow for the united states to have assasinated all the wealthy landowners. 400 died at one time as of March 2002. And then in retaliation the 9/11 attacks occured, with real motive pointed towards middle eastern relatives of these government and civilian people. The news makes it seem so evil, that bin laden was an ally of the Cia, involved in heroin smuggling through embassies, when in fact his government outlawed heroin trade, and "maybe" sent emmisaries to destroy government military outposts in contested land. I bet people are glad that women are allowed to work now, more profits for american corporations and more tax, for the dictator who the U.N wants to place in charge of the 5 year spree that will occur.
After that this oil reserve will be depleted, and the u.s. will have to aquire more land in the area and ensue this same process all over again. By the year 2010, oil reserves in the middle east will be depleted, military and oil corporations will have made billions through free oil and heroin trade. And someone will want to lead the war for the remaining oil reserves. Based in China.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: Oil Rights for Affie [Re: nugsarenice]
    #473618 - 11/29/01 01:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

That is a GREAT point... I often throw around conspiracy theorys about what is happening and the best ones I come up with all pertain to the oil situation... I almost really believe that this entire thing is about the U.S. wanting to take controll over the middle east and claim the oil rights because we realise just how short supply is. I never went further and thought about what to do next like invaiding China but it is forseeable.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

OfflineMklangelo
enthusiast
Loc: Continental United States
    #473632 - 11/29/01 01:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, what a GREAT coincidence that about 4000 people died. PERFECT timing to go and get the oil. What a perfect coincedence that bin Laden, in so many words, basically claimed responsibility for 9/11. I guess nothing this country EVER does will be good enough for some people. No intention we have as a nation can ever be accepted on face value. Yes the Gulf War was all about oil. Oil is the fuel of the engine of economic freedom. Sorry to break it to ya' but on this here planet and at this here time in our evolution as a species, economic viability = freedom. No I don't always like it and no it sometimes is unfair. But I don't recall anyone telling me that life was gonna be fair. But here is the REALITY RIGHT NOW:
THE FIRST AND FOREMOST REASON WE ARE IN AFGHANISTAN IS TO TAKE REVENGE AND ATTEMPT TO MINIMIZE ANY FUTURE EVENTS LIKE 9/11.

Now if that means that at some time we can partner with Russia and/or Uzbekestan and Turkmenistan to get some oil flowing through Afghanistan to the Gulf and have half the chance to thumb our noses at those duplicitous asshole the Saudi's, I SAY IT'S A GOOD DAYS WORK MY FRIEND.

--------------------
[red] Life:[/red][blue] Live it foward, understand it backward...[/blue]

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #473638 - 11/29/01 01:42 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

When were'nt we allied with the russians is how I feel.
Russia and China have fought over territory before in the 40's
so it is inevitible that we may solve our cold war with the russians and take over remaining communist states.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #473641 - 11/29/01 01:46 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Also, I plan to sell my car, and separate myself from oil and gas. Set up solar panels and start substinence farming facilities to all the refugees who wish to distance themselves from violence as well. It's just where to come up with all this land? Government Funding is a must. Tied up with neighborhood churches helping solve the human-god relationship that troubles them so much because they believe in cars and oil. Maybe certain politicians, and certain appointed personnel who regulate government funding feel different from this.

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #473672 - 11/29/01 02:17 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>Also, I plan to sell my car, and separate myself from oil and gas. Set up solar panels and start substinence farming facilities to all the refugees who wish to distance themselves from violence as well.<

Why is it that everyone associates our way of life with petroleum? You all have been brainwashed... Alternative fuel sources can run ANYTHING just as effective as petrochemical fuels can, the benefit is that they pollute less and arent a tap on out golobal resources...

Petrochemical fuels are pretty much a recent invention.. Before the drilling of oil and the meddleing of DuPont in our government we used plant cellulose for everything. And if we would have spent the past 70 years in research and developement of cellulose fibers we wouldnt be in the situation we are in now...

Instead we have taken something natural in the earth and used it in a way thats destroying our planet by likking our water supply and our air quality. We have used this natural resource as a reason to start wars and take human life, when all the power we need to fuel the planet is growing all around us, reneuable, viable, safe and clean.....

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Oil Rights for Affie [Re: GabbaDj]
    #473724 - 11/29/01 02:58 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I just want to know why the hell we still run our cars on gasoline. Fuck we can run our cars on corn (alcohol), hempseed oil, even cowshit! And, in most cases, it can be done with only slightly modified combustable engines.

We dont need the oil. We can run are cars on pot! (hempseed oil). Over at Canibus Culture's site http://www.cannabisculture.com/ there is a streaming video somewhere about a car that was driven across the US on 100% hempseed oil. Fuck the oil companys.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (11/30/01 01:23 PM)

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #474522 - 11/30/01 08:08 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Why do we run our cars on gas still? Because they can not make a corn oil car that will go as fast as a gas powered car. Alcohol burning engines do not last as long as gasoline engines.

The news makes it seem so evil, that bin laden was an ally of the Cia, involved in heroin smuggling through embassies, when in fact his government outlawed heroin trade,

Everything I've ever read or seen says that under the Taliban, the poppy was being phased out as a crop. I've never seen the news portray Laden as a heroin pusher.

By the year 2010, oil reserves in the middle east will be depleted,

Where do you get this info? I gaurantee the OPEC countries oil is not going to be tapped out by 2010.

I had trouble following what you were trying to say with land, etc. But, we have plenty of oil here, but we choose to buy it from other countries. Russia, a non OPEC country, supplies us with oil too. The price of oil is set and limited by the major oil producing countries and we buy it. ???????????

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Edited by PGF (11/30/01 08:09 AM)

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Oil Rights for Affie [Re: Jammer]
    #474839 - 11/30/01 01:20 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

There is no way we will ever go to war with China. That's just some harsh horse shit.

And now the new scapegoat for the WTC bombing is 4,000 dead land owners in Afghanistan? What the Hell are you even talking about, guy?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #479584 - 12/04/01 01:54 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I meant to ask if Native Pashtun's were recieving oil rights in the new government?

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #481888 - 12/06/01 11:46 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

As to your reply about taliban outlawing heroin trade, I did see pictures on t.v. at the beginning of the war of Afghan civilians shooting up heroin. Therefore the taliban government needed to be eliminated entirely for disagreeing with false accusations of Bin Ladens's connection to the 9/11 attacks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order