Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineparsonsproject
Loc: CO
What you do before tripping to make it a good exp.
    #473142 - 11/29/01 12:26 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey I was just wondering what all everybody else does before tripping to get a better experience... And im talking about mentally the things you do before you trip... If find that if I meditate and breathe and think happy thoughts, pretty much go to my happy place, my trip is usually great and i have no bad anxieties/fears/bad trips... Was also wondering what you all do mentally to reinforce if your starting to get scared or having a bad trip... If i start to worry or get anxious about myself I close my eyes and breathe and meditate and remind myself in my happy place that i took some happy shrooms and that nothing is wrong and to just enjoy it and then ill come down... just some peer feedback on your trips...

--------------------
Ungh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: What you do before tripping to make it a good exp. [Re: parsonsproject]
    #473256 - 11/29/01 03:38 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Before tripping it's eating time ;), i slowlly let it flow at the beginning and then take control. Ambience is very important, i'm more an individualist guy so i like being left alone, nature is my favorite place to trip, have you ever felt the presence of life inside trees, plants, air, ground ? It feels great.
Anyway i don't mind tripping with other people as long as they trip too, i don't like the "How does it feel ?", "are you allready tripping ?", "have you seen something ?" from people who's not in to it, sounds wrong to my head at the moment.
About controlling bad trips, face them and learn from them, eveything in the universe has an oposite, it needs to be balanced and to balance it you have to experience it, there's nothing wrong that can happen to you.

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Edited by MAIA (11/29/01 03:47 AM)

Offlinekayaman9
enthusiast
Loc: windy city
Re: What you do before tripping to make it a good exp. [Re: MAIA]
    #473487 - 11/29/01 11:39 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm more of an self shroomer too, I like eatin them by my self. For some odd reason though I always feel like trippin during the day but then when night falls I don't feel like it anymore. Anybody else feel like this?

Offlineparsonsproject
Loc: CO
Re: What you do before tripping to make it a good exp. [Re: MAIA]
    #474167 - 11/29/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, the opposite ends of the universe, the good and the bad... like the good and the bad trips... yin and yang... ive yet to trip outside, ive always done it inside with a den loaded with visuals

--------------------
Ungh

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: What you do before tripping to make it a good exp. [Re: parsonsproject]
    #474174 - 11/29/01 10:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I just eat and let go. Because I let go totally I can start feeling effects withing 15 minutes of ingestion. Good, bad or weak trip I just let it take me along. I try to take no control over the trip, and I come out the same every time, so I have no fear. I personally like "bad" trips more than "good" trips.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

OfflineCaseXX

Re: What you do before tripping to make it a good exp. [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #474201 - 11/29/01 10:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

My first trip was off my first batch of cambodians, I ate about a 3-4 grams I think on empty stomach, felt kind of queezy for a lil while till I got some food in my system. Went to a party and I ended up following people around for no reason and laughing by myself for no apparent reason. Very energetic trip I must add too. I wasn't tired until the next day, but then i just crashed in the afternoon.

--------------------
CaseXX
"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" AC/DC

Offlineiono
Re: What you do before tripping to make it a good exp. [Re: CaseXX]
    #474294 - 11/30/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I could NEVER shroom alone. Once i had a friend over and he had 2 leave and I got unbelievably depressed. I like to have at least 4 peepl wen i trip. It gets energetic n fun.

Offlinedracon
journeyman

Re: What you do before tripping to make it a good exp. [Re: iono]
    #474327 - 11/30/01 01:20 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Personaly I like having other people around who are tripping as long as you can go off by your self if the mood strikes, out doors are great. For all those that have never triped out doors go for it, make sure to do it so you get some light some night. Best time i ever had , waited so late to eat that I started in the dark and watched the sun rise, the feeling of the dark lifting was very cool.. Having others around that you trust help a great deal if your having a bad trip. I'd also like to clairify the bad and good trip. To me a bad trip is when you are uncomfortable for what ever the reason. So some people never have bad trips what makes some freak out, they like. I doubt that someone will ever like a bad trip its an oxymoron.

--------------------
Support NORML

Edited by dracon (11/30/01 01:23 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order