Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJustFloat
Stranger
Falling Links
    #4734077 - 09/30/05 12:18 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I noticed the others have posted salvia experiences. I haven't shared mine with many people. I did salvia before but it was shitty low grade stuff. I finally did some real potent stuff. I smoked it in a friends room. I immediately got very weak and it seemed like so much work to put the bowl down. I got hot and felt like pins were sticking into me. Everything felt very damp and my whole body felt like your foot does when it falls asleep. Everything went 2 dimensional. The concept of space made no sense. And, of course, I immediately forgot I had just smoked. All the lines and colors in front of me were all that existed.

I have reached this point on shitty salvia. What happened next was very intense. My friend, who was observing me, said I jumped off his bed, fell down some steps and nearly knocked over a table. In my mind, reality was falling apart. Literally. Everything I saw seemed to be made of links and they started to part and colapse and untangle both visually and... conceptually?. The ideas of things were being unfolded like some being was showing me my life from the audience rather then the actor. As this was happening I heard voices laughing at me, as if they were some behind the scenes figure who knew that my reality was just a show and my attachment to it was pathetic. I actualy felt somewhat violated and angry at this force. So in an effort to grab the pieces and keep reality together, I had to jump forward, back into reality. I couldn't stop moving forward. I had to get outside and walk through a large field very fast. Everything was made of these patterned colorful links that were unraveling.
It was a really shocking experience. It felt like I was dying and some force like god was ripping me out of my body, and showing me the gears behind everything I knew.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Falling Links [Re: JustFloat]
    #4734090 - 09/30/05 12:21 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like it has many of the standard salvia moments - the idea of being TORN from your own body, the idea that you're dying.

I feel, after my one and only experience with Salvia (a devastating breakthrough experience) that I could never, ever be prepared for the trip. Do you?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineJustFloat
Stranger
Re: Falling Links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4734119 - 09/30/05 12:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

If I waited long enough, no. I did try to reproduce that experience but I found myself almost struggling to keep it away against my own will. I KNEW what was going to happen and it was so frightening the first time that I wouldn't let it get me again. Although I do experience some of the confusion (Im sitting there playing with a pillow but I think Im trapped in some kind of 2 dimensional puzzle world), its still not as mind blowing as the first experience. I think more time is needed, I need to forget so I can be reminded. Im glad I experienced it tho.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Falling Links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4734121 - 09/30/05 12:28 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

in my opinion there are 2 different kinds of salvia smokers

there are the ones that always have a terrible/terrifying experience

and the ones that understand(for the most part) lady salvia and want to try and learn more of what she has to teach

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Falling Links [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4734142 - 09/30/05 12:32 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

o yeah and theres the ones that are looking for a quick high and never experience anything at all.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Falling Links [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4734529 - 09/30/05 02:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

" It was a really shocking experience. It felt like I was dying and some force like god was ripping me out of my body, and showing me the gears behind everything I knew. "

amen. I've never gone that far, and am rather reluctant/afraid to, and may decide not to. My experience rather is of myself unraveling through my own thoughts, and it's such an odd and perhaps unpleasant situation.

can you prepare? Yes. Meditate before hand ...... pray to salvia..... take a light dose, while you're dosing ask salvia for something, perhaps... I don't know. The drug is not to be taken lightly, that's for sure.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Falling Links [Re: leery11]
    #4750237 - 10/03/05 06:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Definately have INTENT when you trip.

If you have a real intention during the trip, theres a good chance you'll get an answer.

....the last time I did it, the 'force behind the plant' told me I had some ways to go before I could just access that kind of information.

--------------------
:mallow:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports