Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRayzor
Stranger
Question on improving potency of mushrooms?
    #4733109 - 09/29/05 06:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hey all,

I am new to posting here but I have been browsing the forums for at least 6 months now. Here is my question...

I got some shrooms from a friend. I took them last friday, a half eighth, and it was a pretty decent trip. This past wednesday, just to finish off the eighth, I took the other half eighth. I got that feeling that things werent quite normal, but I didn't really trip. Now, I thought that 5 days would be enough for the tolerance to go back down, at least somewhat. I ask because I plan to trip on this coming Sunday (yeah itll be the last time for a while...going through some things right now)...I plan on taking a full eighth.

Now, will I trip? I didn't really on wednesday, so I dont know if I will trip sunday? Also, could it be the shrooms? I mean, I thought that if the shrooms grew, they would inevitably have a decent amount of psilocin/psilocybin content. This leads me to believe it isn't actually the shrooms.

Someone I know suggested an MAOI first, such as syrian rue, but I am on an SSRI and cannot take MAOI's. What should I expect?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Question on improving potency of mushrooms? [Re: Rayzor]
    #4733131 - 09/29/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't recommend tripping more than once a month, if that...

Although most of us have at one point or another tripped more than that, ideally you should wait at least a month...

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Question on improving potency of mushrooms? [Re: Rayzor]
    #4733153 - 09/29/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Give your brain more time in between trips.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Question on improving potency of mushrooms? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4733659 - 09/29/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

^^^they got it right.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract