Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineghassani
Stranger
First time.. wtf happened to me
    #4731696 - 09/29/05 03:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The other day I was at a friends house and he had realized that he had a bag in his closet and forgot about it. We decided to split the bag.. i ate about 1 which had a cap on it and two which were just stems. They were pretty white, with a nice blue on the bottom, and small brown caps. I was in a good mood when I took them... but shortly after I took them and I could start to feel them, my cousin called and said his dad had someone following me.. it started to worry me a little. I started to feel real nervous, but I was fine. Me and the two other ppl there were having a conversation when all of a sudden I wake up in the bathroom with these two guys freaking out. They said that I had fell to the floor, my muscles tightened up and I was shaking.. one of them opened up my eyes and saw that my eyes had rolled to the back of my head, and also that I wasnt breathing. I had woken up from whatever this was, and my trip started to really take off.. i was scared as to what the hell just happened to me.. my body was so hot.. then cold.. and i just am trying to figure out what the hell happened.. After about 30 min I had calmed down and really started to enjoy my trip.. but the beging was weird.. anyone ever ecounter this before or know what it may have been? I am thinking an anxiety attack.. but I dont know.. the symptoms I had read did not include me blacking out completly and pretty much.. from what I hear.. almost dying.. anyone knows let me know..

G

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: First time.. wtf happened to me [Re: ghassani]
    #4741080 - 10/01/05 03:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I was tripping on a small dose of mushrooms not long ago. I was also using Nitrous Oxide. I was in a hot tub relaxing, and when I got out I got really dizzy and my vision went black. I stumbled to the toilet to throw up and ended up blacking out. My brain hurt and I felt like shit. I scared the living hell out my best friend who was also tripping. I don't know what it was. I think It had to do with losing my breath after getting out of the hot tub.

Offlineghassani
Stranger
Re: First time.. wtf happened to me [Re: Rebirtha]
    #4742488 - 10/01/05 10:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

damn.. well i was just high at the time.. but i dunno what it was.. it was weird as hell and it just worried the hell out of me.. wondering if it was caused by the shrooms or was my mind just fucked at the time.. i dunno.. but oh well :-p was a fun trip after that..

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#4743702 - 10/02/05 02:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

evan, can i ask what is the message behind the picture in ur sig?
sorry to go off topic

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: First time.. wtf happened to me [Re: indica]
    #4770699 - 10/07/05 10:20 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

did you eat well the day of/before?

many people report "seizures" and seizure-like experiences. there doesn't seem to be any explanation for this (thank the government for making research near impossible).

from the way you guys describe how your head felt, i'm under the impression it might be a deficiency of nutrients, particularly iron.

nobody has ever died from mushrooms, so these seizures aren't lifethreatening (or so it would appear, perhaps they aren't common enough to warrant that claim...). however, i think from all these experiences people have, if it was a real seizure somebody would have died.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery
Loc: your imagination
Re: First time.. wtf happened to me [Re: entiformatie]
    #4778917 - 10/09/05 10:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Oh man, thats gotta be freaky. Once my friend and i were just entering our peak and he dropped to the floor and said he couldn't breath. He got really pale. i was pacing around, i had no clue what to do in that state. i just kept asking him what i could do...he just told me he needed to lay down, but i kept freaking out. It soon passed and we were back to enjoying our trip, but i never tripped with him again after that....kinda killed the buzz.

Also once in college my roomate and i took some shrooms and just when they kicked in our landlord walked into our house without knocking or anything. He said he had to check for fire hazzards or something, but we swore he was gonna narc on us. That trip was not too fun...we kept looking out the windows for cops.

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #4779153 - 10/09/05 11:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

sounds like a seizure to me...

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Offlinefakee
Stranger
Re: First time.. wtf happened to me [Re: Rebirtha]
    #4793680 - 10/12/05 06:01 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
I was tripping on a small dose of mushrooms not long ago. I was also using Nitrous Oxide. I was in a hot tub relaxing, and when I got out I got really dizzy and my vision went black. I stumbled to the toilet to throw up and ended up blacking out. My brain hurt and I felt like shit. I scared the living hell out my best friend who was also tripping. I don't know what it was. I think It had to do with losing my breath after getting out of the hot tub.

The exact same thing happened to me when i smoked up with a friend in my hotub. When i got out i had the exact same things as you describe..blacking out..dizzyness..wanting to throw up. I even went to the toilet to throw up but just went in and out of conciousness. Im confident today that it had more to do with my blood thining cuz of the heat or something, than it had to do with weed.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: First time.. wtf happened to me [Re: fakee]
    #4796617 - 10/13/05 03:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thats freaky. I hate to say it but if I was you either A. stay away from musheys altogether or B. Try them once more to see what happens.

xk3m - I assume his sig is a picture of tabs and the drough refferring to when there was none?

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: First time.. wtf happened to me [Re: shrooma]
    #4847096 - 10/24/05 08:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

on large doses (4grams +) my legs and arms tend to get very shaky, almost seizure like. but it only usually happenes for about 30 mins during the rough come-up and it doens return when its gone. it also seems to happen consistantly worse, as my dosage goes up.

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports