Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechucksteak
Stranger

Loc: saskatchewan, canada
2 days between trips-too much tolerance?
    #4731253 - 09/29/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

on tuesday night i tripped on 3 grams and had a really great time. i have 4 grams left and was wanting to trip tonight, but am very weary that my tolerance will be too high. is it likely i would get very little from this trip, or would the extra gram balance it out a bit and give me a similar trip? it's been 2-3 months since my last trip before this, if that makes any difference. i really want to trip tonight (and won't again for another few months), but i don't want to waste the mushrooms since i rarely get them. so what do you guys think?

--------------------
DON'T PANIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: 2 days between trips-too much tolerance? [Re: chucksteak]
    #4731425 - 09/29/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This is a risky thing. Depending on your body chemistry, you may be able to trip twice in a week.

If you have tripped less than 5 times ever, DON'T EAT THEM AGAIN this soon. In your very first few trips, there is a great deal of euphoria associated with the trip. You won't get that back for a month. If you try, you may trip, but it will just not feel as good. You may even have a bad trip, and you might ruin it for later.

If you are a regular or experienced tripper you might be able to get away with it. Your brain knows whats going on, and any euphoria now is brought on by set, setting, or weed. But you need to double your dose, an extra gram might not cut the mustard.

Seriously, though...its just not worth it. Wait AT LEAST a week.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: 2 days between trips-too much tolerance? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4731458 - 09/29/05 12:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

wait at LEAST a week... i would definately not trip twice in a week... those 4 grams will do SO MUCH more for you in a week or two... tolerance builds up and you will not get the full potnetial of the trip.. idealy, you should space out your trips so you can give your body and mind time to take in all it's been through. it's a pretty stressful experience.

definately wait at least a week and you'll be glad you did

--------------------

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4731540 - 09/29/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I can't tell you the direct mathematical relationship, but 4 grams would probably be either enough or a little less than the amount needed to overcome your tolerance.  But I must agree with my esteemed niggas that the experience wouldn't be as novel, exciting, or rewarding as your last trip.  If you can wait, wait.  If you can't, eat them.  Eat them ALL!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  :evil:

Offlinechucksteak
Stranger

Loc: saskatchewan, canada
Re: 2 days between trips-too much tolerance? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4731616 - 09/29/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the main reason i want to do them tonight is i will unlikely have weed again for a while, and i don't want to do them without weed. i'd also like to do it tonight because i can't over the weekend, and starting next week i need to start working way harder at school so i want to pretty much stop doing any drugs for a while. i'm a fairly experienced tripper (tripped maybe 10-15 times in the past few years) and i'm really not worried about a bad trip (never had anything near one). i'd really like to do them tonight, but i really don't want to be dissappointed, especially since my last trip was quite good. i'm still not sure what i should do :/

--------------------
DON'T PANIC

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4732246 - 09/29/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, the mushrooms are going to do what they're going to do, pharmacologically. The concentration of psilocin in your blood and (serotonin) in your brain is quantifiable. As I say, my guess would be that those figures would be roughly the same as, or (probably) a bit less than they were two days ago at a lower dose. (I'd be very surprised if that number were less than 80%.) But with a psychedelic such as mushrooms, the numbers only go so far.

The things that are un-quantifiable, such as your recollection of your previous trip, the setting, your activity, your mood, your thoughts, and your "expectations" are just as important...

Offlinecanada_rules2201
Stranger
Re: 2 days between trips-too much tolerance? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4732446 - 09/29/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it all depends man, i tripped on 4 grams one night n tripped good then two nights later droped 8 and man was i ever fucked. Goodluck

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 days between trips-too much tolerance? [Re: canada_rules2201]
    #4732462 - 09/29/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my friend has tripped 3 days in a row on about a gram in chocolate one day, half an eighth the next, and over an eighth the last day. seems like he tripped fine all the days, but he took a long break from shrooms after that one..

--------------------

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: 2 days between trips-too much tolerance? [Re: king_cobra]
    #4732608 - 09/29/05 04:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

id defiently wait a week, tolerance = too high right now.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag