Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineafof
Stranger
MDMA mushrooms?
    #4731576 - 09/29/05 12:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've tried just three times mushromms in my life.

The first time was a bit too low, no appreciable effects.

The second one was at a rave. They were big light green, semydried mushrooms. I meet another guy who ate em and i spent 6 hours laughing with him.

The third one i ate some mushroom at the biggest reggae party of europe.

It has been a wonderful experience. They seemed close to MDMA: I was very close to cum while touching myself, not kidding. Each centimeter of my body was stimulated and stimulable. I think that if i would have sex that night it would be the best time EVER in the whole human history.
Probably the best drug i toke ever. And It was a gift from a 60+ hippie.
Unfortunatly i don't meet him or his mushrooms again.

Wich strain was? I would apprecieate a lot to grow em.
I hope them was simply mushrooms and not something else. Elsewhere i won't meet them again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: MDMA mushrooms? [Re: afof]
    #4731580 - 09/29/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

THis just was your trip. I mean...there is no strain of mushrooms that is more comparable to MDMA than any other strain. It was just the nature of your experience.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineafof
Stranger
Re: MDMA mushrooms? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4731593 - 09/29/05 12:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

why it was so? is there something in the sitting that make the trip so?

Or it was just a pathologic lack of sex?

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: MDMA mushrooms? [Re: afof]
    #4731612 - 09/29/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

There are several kinds of trips - I suggest you read through the Tripper's FAQ - and perhaps you simply embarked on a physical, sensual, textural trip.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: MDMA mushrooms? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4731640 - 09/29/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sometimes on a lower trip, it seems to me like the mushrooms change my perception of reality to make it seem like I'm living the greatest movie ever made.  Lighting is atmospheric and perfect.  If I'm with other people, then their "lines of dialogue" are sharp and witty.  Everything is synchronous and events follow the principles of screenwriting, with foreshadowing and rising action, and everything. 

Don't let anyone tell you what a trip is or is not.  Just because you didn't get mad crazy visuals or talk to a wineglass about the Great Wheel of Being for 2 hours doesn't mean you didn't trip.  It means you maintained a link with reality.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: MDMA mushrooms? [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4731731 - 09/29/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Never seen any green mushrooms....

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies