Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

4 year old tells authorities he smoked pot with parents [TN]
    #4726925 - 09/28/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Father Arrested, Girlfriend Charged After 4 Year-Old Says He Smoked Marijuana With Them
September 28, 2005 - newschannel5.com

The boy told a Rutherford County Sheriff's deputy that he smoked the drug with his dad and his dad's girlfriend, and he showed the deputy where the drug was kept in the house.

Christopher McKee, 32, is the child's father. After the boy's allegation, McKee was arrested and charged with growing marijuana after deputies said they found nine marijuana plants on his property. McKee's girlfriend, Lora Yocum, was cited for simple possession.

Rutherford County sheriff's deputies went to Christopher McKee's home two weeks ago after a referral from the department of children's services.

"Patrol units went out to this home and looked at the conditions of the house. They saw some drugs in the house, did a search, we found plants," said Chuck Thomas of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department.

A sheriff's deputy said it was at that point that the four year-old told him he smoked marijuana with his father and his father's girlfriend.

"I've never heard of a four year-old, that's early, the youngest I've heard of any child being around or saying they smoked it. I don't know if they technically smoked it. He was probably there when it happened, which is bad enough," Thomas said.

After McKee's arrest, DCS took the three children living in the home, including the 4 year old. Yocum said the children were only held for a few days before they were returned.

Yocum denied the charges that the boy smoked marijuana, saying, "If I was some kind of drug addict I wouldn't get to see my children. I have all of them back. I know it's illegal, but it's better than crack and them other drugs," she said.

DCS is still investigating the case and officials from the agency said they would return to McKee's home in 60 days and administer drug tests.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: 4 year old tells authorities he smoked pot with parents [TN] [Re: veggie]
    #4730056 - 09/29/05 06:04 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ask a four year old if he remembers the time he flew in the UFO, or anything strange and most of the time they answer yes...

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: 4 year old tells authorities he smoked pot with parents [TN] [Re: veggie]
    #4739570 - 10/01/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Unfortunately I've been around people giving kids of that age tokes once. I was with this guy and he justified it by saying that he "fully endorses weed" and the little guy did seem to enjoy having a couple tokes and then going out skateboarding.

That's way too young though, kids don't need to be spacing out in kindergarden. :tongue:

--------------------
]

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: 4 year old tells authorities he smoked pot with parents [TN] [Re: Wysefool]
    #4740239 - 10/01/05 06:09 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It said in the article though that the kid didn't actually smoke anything...by 'smoked marijuana with them' it meant he was there when they smoked it or at least knew that they smoked it.

So typical of the media to try to bend the story at the start (the bit that most of the innatentitive readers get through before giving up) and then unclearly sidestep the truth later on.

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Re: 4 year old tells authorities he smoked pot with parents [TN] [Re: zee_werp]
    #4740307 - 10/01/05 07:34 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I was 15 when I smoked for my first time... Fuck 4 year old man lol... Then you can just make the diffirence between a circle and a square... You don't need anything else to have fun dude... Give them a sweet and they are happy... They don't need drugs lol

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: 4 year old tells authorities he smoked pot with parents [TN] [Re: Brakkie]
    #4743956 - 10/02/05 01:39 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You replied to my post yet it seems you did not read it...the kid didn't smoke pot!

"I've never heard of a four year-old, that's early, the youngest I've heard of any child being around or saying they smoked it. I don't know if they technically smoked it. He was probably there when it happened, which is bad enough," Thomas said.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: 4 year old tells authorities he smoked pot with parents [TN] [Re: zee_werp]
    #4748329 - 10/03/05 06:19 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I was there when my parents drank some wine when I was 4 years old. Is that bad enough?

ohhh no, that's just alcohol  :cuckoo:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag