Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Diversity is key
    #4728481 - 09/28/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That which frustrates you the most in others is but a reflection of the trait in yourself you most despise

There is no cow level

The meaning of life is to evolve by gaining wisdom through experience.. so therefore all lessons in life are put forth as obstacles to our evolution that we must overcome

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Loc: sun diego, ca
Re: Diversity is key [Re: Shroomism]
    #4728527 - 09/28/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

maitreya says: those who are being assholes to you have been put on exrth to teach you compassion. if you go around pointing fingers at all the assholeness that surrounds you, there's much for you to learn, grasshoppa!-)

pretty much what buddha said, but rephrased in terms the new generations can grasp easier.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #4728533 - 09/28/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

And coming to be aware of the nature of this and the specific trait in question will bring forth the oppurtunity to transcend such a negative personality trait.

To use a familiar example to further illustrate my on-topic point, :tongue:, when Swami makes a comment that another will use to make themselves angry and emotionally upset, the traits he is exhibiting must be the traits in these others that they despise. Swami is the healer that brings forth the oppurtunity to become aware of this and transcend this. :wink:

If diversity is key, then why such a drive to remove certain traits exhibited by individuals from this forum and to also split this forum into less diverse forums? :rolleyes: If my questioning of this frustrates anyone, hey, its your perfect chance to better yourself as a person. :lol:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #4728662 - 09/28/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
The meaning of life is to evolve by gaining wisdom through experience.. so therefore all lessons in life are put forth as obstacles to our evolution that we must overcome

I think that having an outlook in terms of seeing life as being full of troublesome obstacles that we strive to leave behind will produce negative, seperating effects that will fail to allow the person holding such an outlook to directly experience reality and live within an enlightening, vibrant state of being.

It's hard to become infinitely aware of oneself and one's environment when we identify ourselves as a runner in a race who has to clear hurdles to meet some end, such a concept is just an update from the view of a God and his Heaven and Hell. :thumbdown: I prefer becoming increasingly aware of the nature of reality and my experience within it and as an aspect of it (that experience becoming more and more profound and present and real as a result, of course) , myself. :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4728887 - 09/28/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That which frustrates you the most in others is but a reflection of the trait in yourself you most despise

:lipsrsealed:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Diversity is key [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4729247 - 09/29/05 12:54 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:

I think that having an outlook in terms of seeing life as being full of troublesome obstacles that we strive to leave behind will produce negative, seperating effects that will fail to allow the person holding such an outlook to directly experience reality and live within an enlightening, vibrant state of being.

It's hard to become infinitely aware of oneself and one's environment when we identify ourselves as a runner in a race who has to clear hurdles to meet some end, such a concept is just an update from the view of a God and his Heaven and Hell. :thumbdown: I prefer becoming increasingly aware of the nature of reality and my experience within it and as an aspect of it (that experience becoming more and more profound and present and real as a result, of course) , myself. :wink:

To each his own.

However I did not imply troublesome obstacles in life leading to negative separating effects. In fact I think the object of these "obstacles" or lessons are to transcend them with neutrality. I only speak from personal experience as I have faced many challenging obstacles which I feel have helped to further my development on my path. The nature of reality as I see it, is to constantly experience in order to grow. Also the nature of reality is diversity, so as to provide balance. As we are each on our own personal paths of evolution, and thus.. states of perceiving reality.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies