Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno
    #4727684 - 09/28/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: MG Seeds, yuck. [Re: ]
    #4727700 - 09/28/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ate about 120 of them, threw up all night, bad trip. Never again.

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

#4727707 - 09/28/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i took some. All it gave me was a mild high, like i smoked weed or something. Also i did seem to see patterns in thing, kind of like when you look at clouds, but with everything else. I remeber seeing a boot in a tree, a stone monkey, and Death himself. Also i couldnt sleep, and when it came to around 8:00 in the morning, with the lights shining thru the windows, for like 3 seconds, everything turned into a mosaic, but then i was able to sleep after that...

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: MG Seeds, yuck. [Re: chaospilot]
    #4727938 - 09/28/05 09:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ya you have to really not know how to prepare them, nor know what you are doing to not respect them as a true hallucinogen. They are freaking awsome(thats not just my opinion). If your the seeker of pure visual-->(wow thats cool and I didnt even have to take part ) kind of thing, its lame. Usually those people get nauseated anyways. Try untreated seeds that are not from the garden store. Buy pure shit, in bulk. It is the same price for about 10 times the amount, and it wont make you violently ill etc.....

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: MG Seeds, yuck. [Re: stemmer]
    #4727969 - 09/28/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Lsd-25 is always a more efficiant alternative. Just kidding, though some people mix the two with crazy results. LSA and its other somewhat friendly alkaloids are somewhat sedative. Adds a hell of an earthier and dreamier feel to the acid.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4727998 - 09/28/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The maya didnt eat morning glory cause they were icky and yuck.
The mix of morning glory and shrooms is one of my favorites, But ive only done one to catalyze the other's actions, both being in small doses.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4728000 - 09/28/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You're SUCH a string poster! AHHH!  :rant:

:finger:

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: MG Seeds, yuck. [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4728016 - 09/28/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

have fun with that retort larry.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4728021 - 09/28/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That ----------combo at the end of all of your posts is funny. You must not have known what I was talking about.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4728033 - 09/28/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I meant that the combo says alot about you.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4728116 - 09/28/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

How do you fit all that crap into one trip so as to not be constantly consuming as you trip balls off of shrooms.
Is it like, that was a good 5 min conversation, lets do more drugs? Oh ive got an idea one friend may have said, lets start on that 1/8 of pot and do 4-6 "bulbs" of nitrous "with a whip cream gun"??????? Good lord. Infact, im shure you didnt understand me when I posted what I did.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4728979 - 09/29/05 12:05 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

oh now play nice... this isn't your thread, don't tease each other in it, I wouldn't do that to you!  :tongue2:  :sun:

As for MG seeds, they can be unpleasant to many people if ingested by chewing. I'm planning on trying morning glory in the near future, however I've resolved to wait until I can do a proper extraction. I intend to use Petroleum Ether (not for the layman I might add, I have laboratory experience, and am therefore less likely to blow myself up, light myself on fire, or poison myself to death) and verify the results for safety prior to partaking of it.

Some of the elements in MG seeds cause bad effects, such as headaches, nausea, and an unpleasant distortion of vision. A good extraction can leave a lot of that behind in the byproducts.

The info is available  here

Take that info with a grain of salt, like all internet sources, but I find it to be scientifically beleivable.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: MG Seeds, yuck. [Re: Konnrade]
    #4731094 - 09/29/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you just need to eat the smallest amount possible to feel effects.

You also need to have a respectful mindset. I chew them up in amounts of 20 or 30 and soak the juice in my mouth for 15-20 minutes then swallow everything. Then I take some more maybe 10-15 ....... and do the same.

then some more. I'm usually way too fucking high before I can finish my full dose of 70-90 or whatever.

and no it's not a particularly visual trip at that dose, but it won't make you sick and it is very interesting. If you smoke a bowl you'll go into a cognitive hell/heaven where EVERYTHING is synchronistic with what you are thinking about. The television spoke to me when I was dealing with thoughts that I had to ask answers for, but didn't want to listen to. (i think i was told to never use weed again.....) and then south park came on and the episode was about exactly what I was thinking about my entire 4-7 hour trip. (hard to explain but it blew my mind)

and effects can easily last 12+ hours but mainly 8 hours for the strongest part.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/29/05 11:00 AM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: stemmer]
    #4731165 - 09/29/05 11:12 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4733229 - 09/29/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

From what I've seen in my research, water isn't the best option.

The "bad" ingredients in the seeds are very soluble in water, whereas the good parts are much less so. So chances are part of your problem was that you leached a lot of the more toxic stuff into what you consumed, and then wound up throwing away a lot of the more desirable stuff.

This is not hard fact, merely insight from erowid, so take with a grain of salt, but it might account for your experience.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: MG Seeds, yuck. [Re: Konnrade]
    #4733348 - 09/29/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

richardcypher101 said:
Just to dereail some of your assumptions a bit...

Preperation consisted of grinding 6g worth of seeds in a coffee grinder, and soaking in cold distilled water for 3 hours. Once the time was up, I drank the water and consumed the rest of the pulp. This is a basic method of taking them, nothing special, but since the product is being digested regardless, there shouldn't be a problem.

I have also been around a number of GREATER Psychedelic's that have enlightened me on a number of things. MG seeds are NOT hullucinogen's, they are simply weak, dirty and quite wastefull Psychedelic's. I have respect for Psychedelic's when the primary feeling isn't something I can get off of 6 shots of whiskey.

Im simply one who was broadening my experience to touch the realms of my inner self, and the outter reaches of my mind. It simply gave me a very dirty drunk feeling, end of story.

And btw, these seeds were bought from a very trusted Sponsor of the Shroomery, so they were not treated, and very fresh.

For now on, i'll stick with something better...Hpoo grown Mushrooms.

That which we do not understand we either fear or hate...

I agree with stemmer on this one.
You actually prepared the seeds the wrong way. The shell contains some nasty chemicals that will make you feel like crap if you digest it. normally, the shell is too hard to be digested, but when you grind it up the chemicals are released.
To have a successful morning glory trip you should chew them as leery11 described.
They are not weak, that's a common misconception, they kicked my ass. Amazing Lvl4 trip.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4733705 - 09/29/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4733836 - 09/29/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ive even boiled them just to see if it worked even though I was well aware back in the day, that this could ruin the trip or ruin the alkaloids themselves. It was great though.
Thus I would recommend a low boil+ eat a few or a bunch.
If you can stomach even the untreated seeds, just eat them whole(chew them like a bastard ofcoarce), and have an interesting nausea-free trip. The visual content of morning glories is active at less than one gram for some people, but if you want it to act like acid, then then take bunch. I find that the mind-job makes up for the lack of visuals even at low doses

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4733851 - 09/29/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Morning glories are not for everyone. Some peoples stomachs are just too sensative to its odd effects. For some, the mind is too dull

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

Re: MG Seeds, yuck. [Re: leery11]
    #4733856 - 09/29/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
and no it's not a particularly visual trip at that dose, but it won't make you sick and it is very interesting. If you smoke a bowl you'll go into a cognitive hell/heaven where EVERYTHING is synchronistic with what you are thinking about. The television spoke to me when I was dealing with thoughts that I had to ask answers for, but didn't want to listen to. (i think i was told to never use weed again.....) and then south park came on and the episode was about exactly what I was thinking about my entire 4-7 hour trip. (hard to explain but it blew my mind)

and effects can easily last 12+ hours but mainly 8 hours for the strongest part.

that is like exactly what i experienced... i was in my friends garage and i was like "Hmm the way that towel looks draped over that chair, it almost looks like the Grim Reaper" And then the towel would get up and turn to me, as if it were the Grim Reaper (Really freaked me out btw). I was also looking at a tree, when i thought, and i do remeber thinking "It alsmost looks as if that tree is like one of those Elder Tree things you see in cartoons" (refering to the trees that are like really old and can talk, like in Lord of the Rings) just then i was able to see the tree's face, and it was sleeping....

although i did not have the T.V. talk to me, I did believe that Pink Floyd was talking to me in their Album Dark Side of the Moon..... i swear, they were talking to me, not singing, but talking to me. It was weird, and i dont know what they were saying.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies