Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Grateful Dead, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefathertracy
#1 Douchebag
 User Gallery

BEST TRIPS THREAD
    #4726544 - 09/28/05 07:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

In one week I'm going to take mushrooms for the first time, and these bad trip stories sound shitty. Let's hear about the best trips, or the best thing you've ever done while tripping.

Anyone have any good ones?

Ryan

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: BEST TRIPS THREAD [Re: fathertracy]
    #4726574 - 09/28/05 07:44 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've been tripping for five years, have yet to have a "bad trip". Had a few that were rough around the edges, but by then end it was all good. Sorry for the lack of an actual story. Maybe later when im in the mood to write.

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: BEST TRIPS THREAD [Re: day_tripper]
    #4726796 - 09/28/05 08:29 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've really not tripped off much so DXM is alot of what I know about...sadly. Anyway, either the best trip was some Morning Glories crushed and soaked in Kool-Aid for 3 days. I split a huge pitcher of it with a friend ( I fucked up there, too much water to LSA ratio) but it was very calm, not a high level trip at all. Though things seemed brighter and more amazing and I saw rainbow fractal patterns over everything. The bed was breathing and everything seemed right. Another not neccessarily great trip, but very interesting, was a DXM trip. I was meditating with a friend and we had candles burning in the dark. I had a Lapis rock (Used by Native Americans to strengthen the third eye) and I held it to my forehead and closed my eyes. I saw a god-like figure made out of stone fly me through lava and metal railroad tracks until we came up through the earth and I was in the same room again. I concluded that I was now on a "Higher Plain Of Living". Meaning, I was a step more towards being enlightened about the world and the wonders of it. The days following seemed better whenever I remebered that I was now above a whole lot of the world. It still is with me sometimes today, though it isn't as prominant as it was that first week. I still talk to the "Rock God" and I believe he has powers related to my inner-self and he a piece of me that I will always count on when I feel like shit. I think that trip was the most rewarding of any I've experienced. I'd love to hear other peoples'!

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: BEST TRIPS THREAD [Re: b1tH]
    #4726877 - 09/28/05 08:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

how much robotism can u drink and not die?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4726894 - 09/28/05 08:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i went to a reggae festival and danced in the dancehall while tripping on mushrooms. just went in and out, talking to all kinds of different people.. even met a pro skater that was also tripping outisde(earlier i got some mushroom chocolates from the owner of creation http://www.creationskateboards.com). he had a booth set-up and was a really cool guy. i felt so free, despite being in a crowd of hundreds of people. the comedown was spent in the tent area with my best friend, just listening to music and tripping out, a night to remember.

--------------------

Edited by king_cobra (09/28/05 08:50 PM)

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: BEST TRIPS THREAD [Re: king_cobra]
    #4726962 - 09/28/05 08:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Robotussin won't kill you at the recreational doses unless you are using medicines containing things other than Dextromethorphan Hbr. You can drink even 5 bottles (Not that I'd recommend it) and not die, but obviously it's not healthy. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
    #4727002 - 09/28/05 09:01 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I had a pretty fucking awesome trip at Schwagstock, Melvin Seals and the Schwag playing Grateful Dead covers all night followed by fireworks, a raging fire, and a drum circle. Smoked a few bowls, ate 5 hits of acid and took 0.2-0.3 g of MDMA followed by heaping helping of nitrous. The perfect night.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4727015 - 09/28/05 09:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Railroad tracks, i like that.........
My best trip was infact my worst trip. Ayahuasca, and lots of it. I think the best and most interesting trips have to make you feel completely out of your mind and frightened once you begin receiving increadible information that does not belong to you or your fractal memory. I never puked or was nauseated, it was purely a mental scare. Im still tripping 24 weeks after. Ayahuasca is both terrible as well as the most impressive experience known to man.

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: BEST TRIPS THREAD [Re: stemmer]
    #4727231 - 09/28/05 09:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This remains to this day the best trip I've had.  It wasn't the experience so much as it was the absolutely mindblowing afterglow I got from it. 

I :heart: mushrooms.  :grin:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Grateful Dead, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience