Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
mmmm
    #4726455 - 09/28/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

perfect timing.im moving out in a month or two. and i got some dank ass white widow from my dealer. now usualy i wouldnt pay taxed shit or believe a drug dealer about what kinda weed he had. but this time was different.hes been my dealer for a bit now and ive been buying from him as much as i can.trying to get him good business because i know hes ding it to pay the bills.well anyway.he told me to come over and he brought out the jar of white widow.it was amazing.the smell was so strong and so potent..mm.well i got an eighth from him.hoping that it looked as good as it smoked.

it was like mild tripping with an amazing high. now if im not mistaken white widow is a indica sativa hybrid and just became one of my favorite smokes.the colors of everything were so beautiful during the blunt and i immediatly felt the uplifting high and the head stone.
well to get to the point. as i was breaking up the weed i found two perfect seeds.i was very stoked seeing as im moving out so i could easly grow a plant or two of this great bud.its not gonna be for a month or two before i move so where should i keep the seeds? i have them in a tupperware little container with whats left of my white widow,shoudl i just keep them in there?
i just wanna make sure that i can grow this fantastic bud and keep everything in tip top condition.
another question i had and for sake of not making two different posts...what are the laws for growing in canada? what would be my punishment for growing a couple plants for myself,no selling at all? i live in florida now and im really considering moving to canada in the future.

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: mmmm [Re: rolbz]
    #4726468 - 09/28/05 05:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Can you get a bud shot? Id just put them in a nick sack somewhere.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mmmm *DELETED* [Re: sublimistri]
    #4726515 - 09/28/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by king_cobra

Reason for deletion: g

--------------------

Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
Re: mmmm [Re: king_cobra]
    #4726726 - 09/28/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yes def a score. um sorry i cant get any pics. i have no camera whatso ever and the buds i have left are not flattering.as soon as i move out im getting a camera and im gonna take pics of every attempt i have at growing some delicious strains

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck