Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: qhr0me]
    #4708507 - 09/25/05 12:27 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah for sure!

Its rediculous to claim a 'theory of everything'.

Its not like we've met the end of our learning and now we nearly know everything!

I mean just look at Quantum Mechanics, proves we haven't got a fucking clue!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Ego Death]
    #4708520 - 09/25/05 12:31 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
K, Dippy
Explain this one,

http://www.travis-walton.com/

November 5, 1975 in the town Snowflake, Arizona. Travis Walton works as a logger in the woods. When he and his colleagues drive home after work, they encounter an UFO. For the next five days Travis disappears and his colleagues are accused of murder...

Come on guys.  You disappoint me.

You said there was a lack of evidence, now I brng it to you, you have nothing!!!

No explainations, you don't even show up - obviously so you don't dig your hole deeper...

"UFO: Is this best proof yet? Wife gets ?20000 for flying saucer vid - The Star, 1st June 2001"

http://www.alien-uk.com/evidence.htm

And heres yet ANOTHER - to add to your failed debunking chore list  :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Ego Death]
    #4708537 - 09/25/05 12:39 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

No physical evidence Diploid, explain this then:

Ministry of defense detects radiation from landed UFO...

Charles Halt - Commander US base in Bentwaters, England

http://www.alien-uk.com/evidence.htm

ARE YOU GETTING THE POINT YET??? HOW CAN ALL OF THIS BE A HOAX WHEN NOBODY CAN GIVE A GOOD EXPLAINATION FOR ANY OF IT.

YES THERE ARE SOME HOAXED PICTURES BUT HOW DOES THAT DISCREDIT THE ENORMITY OF CONSISTANT EVIDENCE FROM SO MANY RELIABLE SOURCES?

Edited by danoEoboy (09/25/05 01:16 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4708541 - 09/25/05 12:41 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Swami, hue, fireworks ANYONE???

Wheres you debunking now eh?

So ignorant...

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4708609 - 09/25/05 01:15 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Then theres the MOD expert Nick Pope who, after studing the phenomena for the government, shares my conclusion:

Pope said he started his job as an open-minded skeptic with little interest in the phenomena. After 3 years of working on the subject he's convinced that it is a reality.

Pope believes that many reported observations are best explained as being of extraterrestrial origin.

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #4708646 - 09/25/05 01:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

That makes about as much sense as concluding that many reported observations are best explained as manifestations of god...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4709129 - 09/25/05 06:51 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Yeah for sure!

Its rediculous to claim a 'theory of everything'.

Its not like we've met the end of our learning and now we nearly know everything!

I mean just look at Quantum Mechanics, proves we haven't got a fucking clue!!!

The name is actually misleading to those who haven't studied it. They call it a theory of everything because one of the major problems in the universe has been the unification of quantum mechanics with general relativity, so to unify the two into one theory would explain the universe much better as a theory of one than as two separate, contradicting theories. It could also help explain the Big Bang and why particles act like they do, but I wouldn't say it's a theory of everything, just one of the most significant theories (if true) in humanity's history. It's not going to explain why I wear blue jeans instead of khakis on Wednesday, though. :wink:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4709210 - 09/25/05 07:11 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I think you are a bit naive if you trust people so blindly. Many people like attention and like to fantasize. Science fiction is cool and UFOs are very popular, it's more than logic that there is much semi-evidence to find on the internet. It's fun to fool people. There are so many conspiracy theories as example of what kind of bullshit people come up with.

The problem is that I can't trust something that isn't made public for me, you and scientist, nothing to test, no personal experience and no good video's. Nothing but a bunch of photos and stories on websites I could have made without any problem with my personal computer and photoshop.

Considered how fake many people are, this is IMO a way more logic explanation of the stories and pictures than the Alien theory. I'm not saying that all pictures are photoshopped etc, I just give another theory and ask you why you are so firm a believer of your theory. What makes your theory more likely?

Will you debunk my theory that it's just all photoshopped! Why is your theory more likely?

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Annom]
    #4709315 - 09/25/05 07:38 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Will you debunk my theory that it's just all photoshopped! Why is your theory more likely?

Because he believes in his theory, and not yours.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4709705 - 09/25/05 09:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Come on guys. You disappoint me.

This is not a one-way debate. I've spent time carefully answering all your questions. You have yet to answer any of mine.

If you want to continue this, you'll have to catch up and answer my questions before you ask any more of me. This is only fair.

Here are a few to get you started:

1. Why did the lawyer for the Pascagoula abductees hire a student polygraph examiner from 100 miles away rather than accept a free polygraph examination from Charles Wimberly of the Mobile, AL police department?

2. Why did a woman floating out of a 12th story window into a hovering UFO next to the heavily-trafficked Brooklyn Bridge and FDR Drive not illicit a flood of phone calls to the local police department?

3. You have yet to provide a link to a journal of professional astronomers containing an article about UFOs. Do you have any evidence that professional astronomers who spend their careers looking into the sky see UFOs?

4. Why do people abducted by UFOs never come back with an alien bacteria or fiber that rubbed off on their clothing?

5. Why would beings so advanced come all the way here, then hide?

6. If these aliens don't want to be seen, why are they seen all the time?

7. If they're advanced enough to exceed the speed of light, how can it be they're so inept as to crash here?

8. What does the government gain by keeping these things secret?

9. Wouldn't the government gain more by revealing these things and then ask for funding to study them further?

10. Why hasn't any other government on Earth revealed a crashed ship so as to embarrass the US (and possibly gain funding from the United Nations for further study)?

11. How can the US government be so inept at keeping secret evidence of abuse at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and at Gitmo in Cuba, but somehow can manage to keep evidence of alien visitation secret for decades? Note that no alien bacteria, piece of flesh, bone, textile fiber, or piece of metal from an alien ship has ever been leaked to the media.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (09/25/05 09:47 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Diploid]
    #4714892 - 09/26/05 11:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

1. Why did the lawyer for the Pascagoula abductees hire a student polygraph examiner from 100 miles away rather than accept a free polygraph examination from Charles Wimberly of the Mobile, AL police department?

I don't know.  I would have to find the lawyer and ask him.
BTW: U got proof of this, source?

2. Why did a woman floating out of a 12th story window into a hovering UFO next to the heavily-trafficked Brooklyn Bridge and FDR Drive not illicit a flood of phone calls to the local police department?

Probably the same reasons that a flood of people didn't go screaming when me and my friends saw the ship close-up.

3. You have yet to provide a link to a journal of professional astronomers containing an article about UFOs. Do you have any evidence that professional astronomers who spend their careers looking into the sky see UFOs?

No, but I have no boubt that it exists.  Professionals don't like to discredit their professionalism, thats why they are professionals!  When your talking about something as deeply stigmatised as UFOS, who would put their name to it?

4. Why do people abducted by UFOs never come back with an alien bacteria or fiber that rubbed off on their clothing?

Maybe aliens advance enough to get here, have super advanced anti-bacterial systems?  Besides whos gonna check you for that shit when you dial 911?

Theres many posabilites...

5. Why would beings so advanced come all the way here, then hide?

Who says they're hiding?

Just because they don't announce themselves?

6. If these aliens don't want to be seen, why are they seen all the time?

:rotfl: Who says they don't want to be seen?  I believe they are a covert race but don't care that much if people see them, I mean its not like anybody believes anyway, right? :smirk:

7. If they're advanced enough to exceed the speed of light, how can it be they're so inept as to crash here?

HAVE I ONCE EVER STATED THAT THEY HAVE CRASHED HERE.  I DON'T BELIEVE EVERY CONSPIRICY THEORY ONLINE JUST BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN ET!

8. What does the government gain by keeping these things secret?

Maintain the system = maintain power & money = HAPPY GOVERNMENT

Just llok at the histeria war of the worlds caused, if you think people arn't frightened and won't panic.

9. Wouldn't the government gain more by revealing these things and then ask for funding to study them further?

:whatever:

I think they'd be more interested in using the technology for black weapons projects or military gain.

10. Why hasn't any other government on Earth revealed a crashed ship so as to embarrass the US (and possibly gain funding from the United Nations for further study)?

:whatever:

11. How can the US government be so inept at keeping secret evidence of abuse at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and at Gitmo in Cuba, but somehow can manage to keep evidence of alien visitation secret for decades? Note that no alien bacteria, piece of flesh, bone, textile fiber, or piece of metal from an alien ship has ever been leaked to the media.

The evidence is there but it exists in a sea of stigma and hoaxes.

Hence me TELLING YOU, that you will only believe when you see one yourself.

That was my point remeber, I asked you all to go skywatching, funnily enough all the 'critical thinkers' didn't wanna leave there houses :nonono:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Diploid]
    #4715591 - 09/27/05 02:01 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

ok, im sorry... im not judge and jury here but i feel like i need to say something... Its just that poor diploid is doing alot of work and research and supporting his arguments in an amazingly thurough and convincing way, and no ones throwing him a bone.

I dont know if ETs are visiting us. I dont know if Ufo's have aliens in them.

I do know that Diploid has consistently been putting forth rock solid arguments that Daneoboy either totally ignores or responds with some half assed answer.

I mean look at this exchange:

Diploid: why dont astronomers see UFO's?

Daneoboy: they do , all the time!

Diploid: link please?

Daneoboy: Why would any professional astronomer admit to seeing UFO's? its so stigmatized (aka i dont have any link and i made my initial comment based on no evidence at all)

i dont worship critical thinking like some people do. If believing in aliens makes you happy do it. and if you actually saw an alien yourself than hell id believe it to. But dont expect to convince other people with the grade of logic and argument your putting forward.

compared to diploid your coming off as a fanatic.

Lets all just agree to disagree eh?

daneoboy, no ammount of pictuires or supposed eye witness cases will convince diploid to believe what you believe.

Diploid no amount of rational argument will convince daneoboy to belive what you believe.

interesting thread though

peace, dont take it personally

:thumbup: :stoned: :smirk:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4716441 - 09/27/05 04:14 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

"Its just that poor diploid is doing alot of work and research and supporting his arguments in an amazingly thurough and convincing way, and no ones throwing him a bone."

That is because he doesn't need anyone to "throw him a bone". He has the righteousness of truth on his side. That is enough.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4718242 - 09/27/05 09:24 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ask a policeman how reliable the average "eye" witness is. I also find it humorous that people who work or used to work for government agencies are somehow more credible then the average Joe.

People are people.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4719448 - 09/27/05 08:11 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

>>>Its just that poor diploid is doing alot of work and research

Yes thats why he's only posted 3 times in this entire thread.  Mostly with assumptions that HE THINKS I THINK!

Did you even look at the first thread and the amount of evidence I presented???

>>>and no ones throwing him a bone.

OK, I'm sorry I should lie about what I know more often, then you guys would all be merry.

>>>and if you actually saw an alien yourself than hell id believe it

I have stated my experiences many times on here.  I have also stated that you have to see them yourself to believe.  Thats why I challenged them to go and look for themselves, do a week of skywatching, 2 hours an evening after 12.

Unfortunately Diploid and Swarmi's 'critical' minds are both already made up.

>>>daneoboy, no ammount of pictuires or supposed eye witness cases will convince diploid to believe what you believe.

I noticed.

>>>Diploid no amount of rational argument will convince daneoboy to belive what you believe.

Why is it more rational?

If I hadn't seen one myself, then I would say the rational answer is to not decide either way. :tongue:

>>>grade of logic and argument

If you know of a better arguement please state it.

As I've said before, my purpose here is to learn more about the psycology of people in relation to the phenomena which I know is happening.

By trying to convince people, I work out all the different perspectives on the scenario.  I am souly interested in every aspect of the phenomena, I have been ever since I saw my first UFO close-up and realised these craft are most likely space ships.

From what you are saying, it appears you have only read this page and not the whole thread :nonono:

Edited by danoEoboy (09/27/05 08:26 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4719472 - 09/27/05 08:17 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

:rotfl: and you know the truth of the whole universe,
don't you hue? :rotfl:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4721001 - 09/28/05 01:25 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I know that I know only a little. I do not make rash assumptions.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Phluck]
    #4726385 - 09/29/05 02:07 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Think of how often someone gets brutally hit in the nuts. Every now and then, but you could go for months, even years at a time without seeing it happen to anyone. Judging by the way you describe it, you see UFOs more frequently than that. How many times has video of someone getting slammed in the nuts been videotaped? Ever watch America's Funniest Home Videos?

What we need is a video of an alien getting hit in the sac...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Diploid, here are the incidents that you have not researched and can't account for... [Re: Swami]
    #4726393 - 09/29/05 02:08 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Think of how often someone gets brutally hit in the nuts. Every now and then, but you could go for months, even years at a time without seeing it happen to anyone. Judging by the way you describe it, you see UFOs more frequently than that. How many times has video of someone getting slammed in the nuts been videotaped? Ever watch America's Funniest Home Videos?

What we need is a video of an alien getting hit in the sac...

All 3 of them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals