Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinetwistedJay
hydriodic acid
Loc: IM A REAL KILLA
mail,meth and stupidity
    #4725385 - 09/28/05 02:56 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I encountered a problem more than 6 months ago concerning an envelope sent to me with meth inside, which i never received. It was from out of state and was sent to me with no return address and i am pretty sure it was confescated. Does anyone know what is going on? Is my mail being watched or surveyed by police? nothing has happened and i am a bit paranoid about ordering online. Please let me know your thoughts.

--------------------
this has been a message from a twisted ass mutha fucka. and if you dont like it.........EAT A DICK!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: mail,meth and stupidity [Re: twistedJay]
    #4733729 - 09/29/05 10:58 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

I doubt that envelope was ever sent if its been 6 months. Your boy fucked you.

Somebody would have knocked on your door by now unless your some kinda Don Corleone.

Yeah, time to lay off the twack for bit (don't worry, you'll be back. We all come back eventually)

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

OfflineLibertarian
Stranger
Re: mail,meth and stupidity [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #4759194 - 10/05/05 03:30 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Well internationally for small items, they send you a note, and by law i believe the postal service would be required to also. I don't want to jump on a bandwaon, but that is a situation where someone can get you, without you knowing. Say you have an enemy who wants to set you up, he can send yoou meth, which dogs can pick up easy, and get confiscated. Now if you don't do meth (or whatever they send), you have nothing to worry about during an investigation, but if you do, well this is easy to figure out.

Either he didn't send it, or if it got confiscatd, you should lay low for awhile a minimum of 9 months I would say. But if you aren't making meth or don't have a large supply you can dump it easy. Just my 2 cents

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform