Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Shark wrestlingchampion

Loc: Pennsylvania
My first trip
    #4724919 - 09/28/05 01:11 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

So you've probably read about my other trips here before. I've gone into the void probably about 10 or 11 times now, and consider myself having a fair grasp on handling things. But anyways, here's my first trip, and what a doosy.

I was in from break, and my friend gave me about 2 grams to take back to school with me. But, I had a whole week and a half before going back, so one night I succumbed to temptation and chewed em up.

I was downstairs in my room, had a very nice come up. Watched Alice in Wonderland and got sucked into the movie. Sat around and watched my doors pulse and squigle around and was amazing at all the neat visuals I was getting. Some pewter dragons I have were flying around and I loved it. About 4 hours into it I was chilling, listening to Zeppelin, and have a grand ol time. Then my mom calls me up stairs...

Stop for a minute for some background knowledge:
My mom had been battling cancer, and because of some treatment she was getting, her stomach regularly filled with some fluid and they had to attach one of those bags to her to extract it. She also had to use oxygen tanks.

Anyways, she calls me upstairs and tells me her bag is leaking, and that she needs me to drive her to the ER to get it fixed. (She was a nurse there, so she could do things like this). Anyways, it was around 12:30 at night. I agreed, obviously, and went back downstairs to change and compose myself. I tried making my head stop swim, but couldn't do it.

So, we get in the car, and she's chatting abour how it's nothing to worry about, we'll be in and out, stuff like that. I'm thinking, ok, no biggy, just concentrate on driving, and I'll make the 20 minute ride there. I somehow get there without mishap, and since it's dark, I don't think she notices my eyes.

We get into the ER, I go first while she takes her time to get in, so I can have someone ready for her. I tell the nurse whats up and to get a doctor we know is working. He was unfortunatly busy, so we had to wait about an hour. So, I sat in the er, while my mom was leaking some mess, staring at other people waiting with various illnesses, with a head full of mushies. At one point I went outside to get her spare airtank, and the view was phenominal. The parking lot overlooked the valley, and with the lights from town and the humongous dioramma of the starry sky, it was beautiful.

I went back in and luckily I was coming down, so the rest of the time went by without a problem.

But to this day, I don't know how I did that without tweaking out.

I like to think it made me the tripper I am today, and helped my support the idea that I'll never have an all out bad trip.

When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: My first trip [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #4727270 - 09/28/05 10:07 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus christ, driving your mom to the hosptial? Talk about a trip harsh...

For the record, I'd would've had a paranoia attack right around the time you got the O2 tank.  :paranoid:  Congratulations, you got away with something wicked difficult, although I'm sure you don't need me to confim that for you.  :laugh:

Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: My first trip [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4746167 - 10/02/05 07:57 PM (11 years, 27 days ago)

wow, man thats crazy , i dont think i would be able to do that, good job tho :thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports