Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehobbitxkillyou
Shark wrestlingchampion

Loc: Pennsylvania
tripping during the day?
    #4724830 - 09/28/05 12:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

So I've never tripped during the day before. Can anyone shed some light on it? How is it?

Here's my plan. There's a football game this weekend here at Penn State. If you've never been to a football game, I'll try to explain it. 100 some thousand people in Beaver Stadium, in the student section, we do these really tribalistic chants and whatnot, everyone wheres either blue or white (mostly blue), and there is always an INTENSE wave that gets going. Open stadium, with a clear view of the sky.

I'm thinking of dosing about 3.0 grams (which is my usual) about an hour before getting into the stadium.

Before anyone says anything, let me touch on potential problems that are norms for shrooms. First, the people. Strangers don't bother me while on shrooms, so I don't see a problem there. If someone doesn't directly know I'm tripping, I don't mind them.

Also, if anyone says, "Don't waste your mushies on a day trip, do it at night..." well, I've always done em at, and I have about 30 grams dry from my last grow left. So I'm not worried about wasting.

Anyways, thoughts, comments? I'm pretty excited about a day trip.

--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #4724878 - 09/28/05 01:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

If you are the type of person who does not mind being in a large intense situation you will probably have a good time.

I myself could not handle a football game, but I could handle a rave of some 1000 people on both mushrooms and LSD. but the is a huge difference between a rave and a sport's event.

A day trip is more visual to me for some reason, but i do not get into mind loops as easily as night trips. I would recommend a day trip on your own or with friends before a large event type trip.

But if you feel comfortable, go for it!

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4725014 - 09/28/05 01:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldn't do it.

When I'm on mushrooms I like to close my eyes, relax, listen to music... that type of stuff.

Football or any sports event just wouldn't interest me on mushrooms.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: tripping during the day? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4725098 - 09/28/05 01:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i def would not advise it.. me and heavy seem to agree on most things.. mushrooms u want to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.. i esp dont want to be around TONS and TONS of people and for it to be loud as fuck and another thing that bothers me is tripping during the day.. i much prefer the night time.. when it is dark and cooler outside

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Offlinemcchieftan
Part man, part mushroom
 User Gallery

Re: tripping during the day? [Re: Banez]
    #4725149 - 09/28/05 01:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It would be interesting and probably quite exhilarating but if you are looking for enjoyment a quieter setting would be better.

Doesn't mean you can't trip in the day tho, nothing quite like a riverside tripnic :laugh:

Invisibleroby000
me
 User Gallery

Loc: nazi poland
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: mcchieftan]
    #4725176 - 09/28/05 02:06 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i would go. it would be like exploring a gladiator fight in ancient rome or something intense like that... how high of a level do you get usually on 3g i wouldnt go past a level 2 trip personally but that just me.

--------------------

Offlinenovorua
Waterholic
Loc: Texas
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: roby000]
    #4725192 - 09/28/05 02:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Do it man. You got nothing to lose. Why not experience something different than the usual?

OfflineXUL
vivacious
Male User Gallery
    #4725306 - 09/28/05 02:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

If I dosed shroomz at a football game, or even was high at a football game I would probly freak out and die.

--------------------
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-W.B. Yeats

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: XUL]
    #4725321 - 09/28/05 02:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hell that sounds like a great idea to me! Go for it, too bad your not playing in the game and dosing, that would be humorous :wink:. I love being in loud intesnse situations on mushrooms, and I really don't care who knows I'm tripping either, so long as they aren't cops.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinehobbitxkillyou
Shark wrestlingchampion

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: roby000]
    #4725402 - 09/28/05 03:01 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

roby000 said:
i would go. it would be like exploring a gladiator fight in ancient rome or something intense like that... how high of a level do you get usually on 3g i wouldnt go past a level 2 trip personally but that just me.

I was thinking this exact same thing! Usually I got an intense lv 2, sometimes lv 3 trip.

Hmm, maybe I should go 2.5

--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: novorua]
    #4726227 - 09/28/05 06:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

novorua said:
Do it man. You got nothing to lose. Why not experience something different than the usual?

I should point out that this is exactly what one of my friends said to himself before stealing another friend's mirror and doing lines of coke off of it driving 80mph on a dark street.  He crashed (obviously), the cops came, and now he's on probation.  I think he had a well connected lawyer contact, hence the light rap.  Also, I don't think he was 18 at the time.

I don't mean to equate that kind of behavior with dosing and going to a sports game.  I just want to point out that that kind of attitude has a way of rationalizing very dumb behavior in people.  :crazy2:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4726767 - 09/28/05 08:24 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I never go to school sports events but once i decided to take an 1/8 of mushes and go to our highschoolfootball game. It was absolutely awesome. the grass was like swirling and looked like liquid beneath the players feet and looked like they were walking ion water and the lights and ppl were so frigging cool.
but i had 2 people with me and we had no stuff on us so they could just say we were acting strange
but i usually trip alone and night or day. so it wasn't a problem.

--------------------

OI OI OI

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: MrMolotov]
    #4726921 - 09/28/05 08:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I would not do it, What if you trip balls and start getting delirious and start talking weird.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinerobmac9090
typical tadpole

Loc: Canada
    #4727444 - 09/28/05 10:37 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've always wanted to go to a Penn State football game, although I'm not sure if I would wanna be there on shrooms though...too loud and whatnot for me. Hopefully you catch some good vibes and have one helluva time.

Offlinenovorua
Waterholic
Loc: Texas
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4727457 - 09/28/05 10:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WillieTomg said:
Quote:

novorua said:

I should point out that this is exactly what one of my friends said to himself before stealing another friend's mirror and doing lines of coke off of it driving 80mph on a dark street.  He crashed (obviously), the cops came, and now he's on probation.  I think he had a well connected lawyer contact, hence the light rap.  Also, I don't think he was 18 at the time.

I don't mean to equate that kind of behavior with dosing and going to a sports game.  I just want to point out that that kind of attitude has a way of rationalizing very dumb behavior in people.  :crazy2:

Hmm...on second thought don't take my advice :dancing:

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: novorua]
    #4727552 - 09/28/05 10:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm a daytripper :smile: But not around thousands of people like that. I usually go to an isolated state park with miles and miles of scenery :thumbup:

I want to do another night trip though, like I did with an ex awhile back. We just hung out in my room and listened to music, etc. That was pretty awesome :smile:

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4727611 - 09/28/05 11:06 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'd go for it if I was good at being surrounded in that kind of environment,too many people freak me out.

--------------------

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #4728074 - 09/29/05 12:14 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

day tripping is alright..but i like the night scene better..actually I prefer somewhere to chill at the whole trip.

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

OfflineKingCactus
MesC ChAmP
Re: tripping during the day? [Re: KingCactus]
    #4728086 - 09/29/05 12:15 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

like a house are apt...with not to many disturbances of other people not already there.

--------------------
"everything written from this profile is fictional, I have no sources, nor am i a source for any type of illegal substance. This profile and post from this profile are for Entertainment purposes only. User of this profile takes no part in any type of illegal activities. This is all for sake of storytelling, to make the boring lives of some of us seem interesting.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: tripping during the day? [Re: KingCactus]
    #4728567 - 09/29/05 01:18 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

dark is cool, light is cool. get over it. They are different and have on average more or less stimuli to take care of. If anything wakeing up in the morning and tripping a few hours later is far different than a whole day followed by tripping.
Yall seem to mesh the two, mostly within the confines of which looks the coolest.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience