Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekrysin45
Stranger
Guide me.
    #4722214 - 09/27/05 08:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, all.

My age isn't really that important, is it? I'll say I'm in high school. This could mean I'm in my early 20s, mind you.

I've had one psychedelic experience, and it could be described, especially by all of you, as bland.. weak.. stupid.. haha.

I tripped on Ambien; which, I'm sure you all know is, or can be a potent presciption pill. The tale goes like this...

I could not go to sleep, at all. I decided to read, to calm the nerves and so on. Relax. I picked up Oliver Twist and went with it. However, one hundred-fifty pages in or so I realized that I was wide awake and that some hours had passed. I, in a moment of Archimedian genius, rushed to the cabinet and absconded with four of my mother's pills. She uses them to sleep, and I'd figured they'd do the same for me.

What resulted was a mild surge of euphoria. Then.. to note, I was looking at an article on film noir instead of lying in bed and actually trying to drift off.. the text began to flow, wavy, etc. A still photograph demonstrating the lighting displays in the genre began to shift. That is, the woman actually appeared to be walking toward the shadowy man in the photograph, and repeated reverting and stepping forward again until I ceased staring. The text continued to flow.

During what I'd guess you'd call the comedown, I felt paranoid and random, acoustic (maybe, fuzzy) sounds deafened my ears. Then, after a while, nothing. Including, no sleep came of it.

With that out of the way, I've been given shrooms by a kind friend who purchased them but did not possess the testicular fortitude to consume them. I do. The amount is vague... "two or three grams, whatever," being the official response. The type, unknown. The hunger, electric. heh.

I'm not sure if it will have any bearing at all on what I experience, but in regards to tolerance of substances, I've definitely smoked my share of marijuana.

The setting will be my bedroom, early. Around six-thirty. My mother leaves around that time and returns at around four every evening. Will the shrooms last longer or be more vibrant by my consuming them early on? Marijuana tends to last longer and have a more cerebral effect when smoked early in the morning for me, is why I ask.

Should I open the blind or keep it shut and have artificial lighting? Lock the doors do I don't wander out and climb a tree (hyperbole, perhaps)? Keep sounds off (music, telephone, television) or blast them? I'm sure I have more questions but I'm a little too giddy to think that well at the moment.

I realize that most of this is personal, but I'd still like to hear what experienced fellows have to say to a young whippersnapper. heh.

I've read the Learydom, too. Toys, lights, etc. But, call me human, getting a response from others seems more reassuring and personal, if you get what I'm saying.

Thanks for reading and responding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Guide me. [Re: krysin45]
    #4722288 - 09/27/05 08:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Dammit dude, do you actually have to go out of your way to point out the age thing?  :nono:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Guide me. [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4722319 - 09/27/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

first off you might want someone to watch you becuase you get some crazy thoughts if u dont know how to control it. next it lasts about 7 hours and thirdly get some real mellow music set up

--------------------

Offlinekrysin45
Stranger
Re: Guide me. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4722339 - 09/27/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Nix the out-of-the-way age pointing. Completely propaganda. A psychological attempt at getting easy, nice responses.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4722344 - 09/27/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You'll easily have enough time. Plateau usually lasts like 4 hours, maybe 5 if you're lucky.

Locking the doors wont do anything, you can easily unlock them.

OfflineFloydexperiment
Stranger

Re: Guide me. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4722404 - 09/27/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

GO OUTSIDE

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Guide me. [Re: Floydexperiment]
    #4722514 - 09/27/05 09:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

do them in the dark, by yourself, with no light, music, or television. with only 6 grains of rice. you're going to try to become buddha.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Guide me. [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4722530 - 09/27/05 09:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:doggystyle: ... uve been guided

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Guide me. [Re: Banez]
    #4722624 - 09/27/05 09:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OHSBrave06 said:
:doggystyle: ... uve been guided

hahahhahahhaha

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Guide me. [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4722638 - 09/27/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

sorry i just felt it was appropiate lol

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#4722973 - 09/27/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The mushrooms will make you trip, not retarded... so locking doors, closing blinds, all this stuff will seem hilarious once you're tripping.  'lol wtf did I expect to happen" or possibly "I wanted myself to stay inside... shit, i'd love to go outside, but aren't i supposed to stay inside for some reason?"

don't go into the experience with any preconceived notions.  Just dose and relax, let go.  I HIGHLY recommend going the fuck outside however... tripping alone indoors sucks, imo.  Good luck :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

Re: Guide me. [Re: Noviseer]
    #4723362 - 09/27/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

#1 don't stress about anything. just let the trip guide you. the only thing you have to remember is if you aren't having a good time, that it will over soon. it's not like anything you've ever experienced before.
p.s. it really helps to fast.

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Guide me. [Re: TrippingDuality]
    #4723468 - 09/28/05 12:10 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

if u get scared somewhere.. take a deep breath or 3 and assure ur self.. everything is going fine.. and have some good psy-trance or ambient music to listen to.. its always GREAT. .. take ur shoes off if its safe.. its very grounding.. . i love sitting in pitch blackness listening to music, u can get so lost in it.

and just try to have fun between laughing fits

--------------------

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Guide me. [Re: TrippingDuality]
    #4723499 - 09/28/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

dont eat anything the day you consume the mushies.  have some of your favorite music out, maybe download some new music aswell(shpongle, shulman, entheogenic are all great for tripping).  playing an instrument if you have one could be fun.. and try to go outside at some point.  IF(big if :smile: ) the trip starts to get a little rough just go with it, never try to fight it.. it will be over soon and you will be fine.

--------------------

OfflineFootprint
Know it all Knowa
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Guide me. [Re: king_cobra]
    #4723590 - 09/28/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yea just relax and let yourself go with it, theres not really much to say, any advice someone gives you, you will probably forget like 30 minutes after eating that beautiful fungus. You just have to experience it, your first time is your first time. You just have to learn for yourself, and believe me you'll learn quite a bit when you consume that 3.5 ounce bag of crunchy munchy shrooms you got there eh.

I may say that advice given won't mean much, but I feel the obligation to give it either way. I guess i just contradicted every word i just typed, but oh well who cares. Take off your shoes and stand in the grass, and just in case worse comes to worse, have a COLD bottle of water with you that you can rub against your face or just hold with both hands and take deep breaths while holding it. That technique has gotten me through a couple of rough times.

Just remember that no matter what your thinking there really is no reason to worry or get scared or anything of the sort, we've all been there, just BE HAPPY, and let yourself get lost in your head, no matter how deep you go, the time will come that you will see the light at the end of the tunnel and be home free.

Peace
:rofl2: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow:

--------------------
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4723729 - 09/28/05 01:50 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Suspected underage user.

This will cause trouble in the rest of the thread... trust me.

Since you havn't provided your age, I'll give you a second chance... but I highly suggest you never mention HS in here again.

DON'T EVEN PRETEND YOU MIGHT BE UNDERAGE.

This is a warning.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag