Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz
    #4723130 - 09/28/05 01:00 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i ate 35 mg of 2c-b ... was fine for a few hours, haven all sorts of fun. approching the end, i decide to top the night of by vap'n about 60mg dmt.....

well... the dmt came on nicely. had shpongle on my headphone.i was rolling over and back on my bed like usual in the bliss of the moment. then i guess the 2c-b hit its wave... and my head disconnected from comunication w/ the rest of my being & reality.. completely disassociated i was.. all i could percive was this black void dome.. i could here a slow hard heart beat... bom bomp..... . . . . bom bomp..... . . . . bom bomp.. i thought i was dead or dieing.. i thought i had rolled over too many times and my headphone cord got wrapped around my neck and i was in that last state before the white light... i flipped when i came too.. threw my headphones off.. scratched at my neck tryn to see if there was a cord there... i thought maybe i was in a hallucinated reality and it was still there.. like maybe i was in a real-time "the flash at the end of your life" kinda flash back or something... i prayed... i tried to find a dignified position to lay down and die in.. i swear i felt my bowls and bladder empty.. ... this pressure in my head that was not going away just kept on like i was being strangled.. i rolled outtave bed in my completely blackedout room, peal off my shirt to see if the cord gets caughtin it..no luck. to try to find the door. i'm still tripping very hard on the dmt.. can bearly distingish up from down.. i find something that feel like a door.... i feel all up and down the right side of it to find the knob... from top to bottom.. like 5 times.. no knob.. oh no i'm in hell!! i press my body against it and find that the wall doesn't continue on the right side.. i hug this corning thinking i'm so fucked up that my reality has collapsed in this pitch black hell... then i find the knob.. was my closet- which opens in the center X-o .. so ok.. now i have my bearings.. find the door.. yaay,, light... but this pressure in my head still presists.. wtf.. i walk backwords to see if this imaginary cord thats wrapped around my neck is dragging behind... didn't see it... i go to an exterior door and close it behind me to see if it gets caught as i walk down the driveway.... no catch.. now i'm completly confused.. i go back inside and sit infront of the computer, on irc... tryn to debate if i'm dead.. dieing.. or in hell.. well.. about a 40 minutes later my head feels fine.. and that intresting confusion'll stick w/ me for the rest of my life..

this happend a few days after labour day.. here in a lil while i'mma hit the dmt while on 5-7 grams of mushies.. wish me luck.

<3 ]3six5[

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinewIcKeDgRiNz
This fool istriiipin'
 User Gallery

Loc: MiAmi, FLoridA
Re: BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz [Re: 3six5]
    #4723291 - 09/28/05 01:34 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

good luck, wish i could join! :thumbup:

--------------------
I can shoulder lean, iono how to dance tho...

OfflineRussianCelery
Stranger
Re: BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz [Re: wIcKeDgRiNz]
    #4723511 - 09/28/05 02:22 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

One time I was coming down from Salvia, in which I became one completely with the tree. I was a tree and that was the entirety of my existence.

Mind you this is early in my salvia exploration, so I thought who needs a sitter. I was smoking it on the front steps of my house at about 3 in the morning. I remember it hitting me, and the inital confusion that followed. But after coming back to reality, I find myself in my house sitting on the toliet trying to figure out what the fuck just hit me.

I pieced it together after finding everything I had outside with me stashed neatly away in its storage place. Not that it was terrible, but coming back to reality was just a panic attack in many ways, and it took me a while to calm back down.

Just completely confused, feeling like my psych had a intergalatic baseball bat taken too it. Needless to say, I was cautious from then out, but I think it was a learning experience from the plant, and now we are on much better terms. After spending a long gradual process of getting to know each other. But anytime I get a fever, or am entirely overheated I start hearing salvia again.... one of those automatic responses I guess.

Its true about them never leaving you.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz [Re: wIcKeDgRiNz]
    #4723514 - 09/28/05 02:23 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

wow reading that made me remember just how intense my first LSA experiences were.

They weren't anything so dramatic but it's really hard to understand whether you are living or dead when each instant it feels like you are dreaming INTO reality, rather than out of it, and you are terrified of passing out and going to sleep, because you have no idea what your dreams will bring since you feel like you are already dreaming to begin with.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Re: BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz [Re: leery11]
    #4723537 - 09/28/05 02:32 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

My first salvia trip, I was a door spiraling through Alice's wonderland. Didn't end up on a toilet, but coming back to reality is the biggest trip. It's just like waking up from a dream and trying to remember what the dream was like, except when you're coming off salvia that dream is reality.

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Re: BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz [Re: Jfisher]
    #4723576 - 09/28/05 02:58 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

my salvia trips were always like muppet shows or skipping down the fabric of time and space. had one oobe when i hit the pipe riding in a convertible.. my spirit kept falling out the back of the car and skipped on the road before returning to my body,, just to fall out again... this happend like 7 times. i was like WTF when i came back, that had never happend before.

--------------------

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4723617 - 09/28/05 03:15 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

crazy shit man

--------------------

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Airfox

Loc: Texas
    #4723788 - 09/28/05 04:05 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

My bad trip happened on ecstacy at a dance. It hit me really hard and suddenly the people I came with were gone (probably hit them hard too). After a while I started to feel bad, and my muscles started to twitch a lot. I suddenly realized that I was either too hot or too cold and I had to get outside fast.

This I did, all the while I'm getting a wierd feeling almost like I'm about to lose consciousness. I get outside and all I see is a burn-barrel. I head for it and luckily there is a chair and some people around.

So I cool down (or warm up? I couldn't tell) and shoot the shit with some R&D Laser engineer and another guy who seemed normal at first. After a while he started talking about how he's into S&M and likes to set people on fire.

I just grinned and nodded, by that time things were under control and I ended up salvaging the trip for the most part. Well that's my story.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
    #4724591 - 09/28/05 11:38 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

about 6 grams of homegrown cubes that were so potent they bruized navy blue. Hit me hard within 10 minutes. I remember touching a burning stove, and seeing jeweled eyeballs everywhere blinking at me, and watching lines on a piece of paper lift off the page as hairs and get carried away in the wind. Rolling into my girlfriend and becoming her- creeping her out. Sometime after about 45 minutes or so I must have entered a dream state because I don't remember running around nude pulling at my genitals or talking to friends (conversely some of the memories i hdad that i thought were dreams turned out to be true!). After god knows how long, I'm in my bed (in a dream state) and i get this amazing feeling of being reborn. Expecting to come out in my mother's arms, I instead turn over and it happens again. This birth-death loop went on for easily 100 times. Each time the seasons changed outside and i heard the same sounds from my childhood. Eventually I came out of it, not tripping but apparently quite retarded because I thought that it was still fake. Even when i was talking to my friend, even when i told him to make me a sandwich, which i ate, covering my bed in crumbs, I thought it was fake. It didn't dawn on me until we were driving and i thought "holy shit- I'm not tripping any more. my gf's not here. wtf happened!"

Ironically, the birth-death loop is supposed to be a peak psychedelic experience, but at that time I just wasn't ready for it. For a good month and a half i got terrible compound dejavu which would send me into a panic attack. I would get stuck in time loops and all until I realized that it was FEAR itself which pulls you into the loop.

Since then I've realized that there are 2 kinds of bad trips. The first kind is when you are profoundly dissolved, as in a salvia breakthrough, and you have absolutely no control and coming back to reality is really tough. this is tougher to control. The only cure is time. The other kind is when you are tripping and then something (whether it be physical circumstances or negative thoughts) forces you to not trip. Here, you realize the absurdity of day-to-day existence which consists of getting from point a to point b all the time, yet the causes for this motivation are outside yourself. while tripping this becomes readily apparent. that's why you feel like you can't do anything right. putting on pants feels like the most terrible thing in the world. you cannot control your cravings or keep your body in balance. You sweat like crazy and get the shakes from not releasing the locked up energy coming from the drug. Luckily, this kind of bad trip is completely avoidable, and its not so much terrifying as it is extremely depressing. All you have to do is get somewhere where you can trip, and let yourself trip! Your body will regain balance and you'll stop worrying in no time.

Some people, usually those with a defiant personality and excessive egocentric control, can resist psychedelic experience even on extremely high doses of lsd in the range of 1,000 mcs! Being forced to do shit like figuring out how to get to the upper west side from the mid east side of ny peaking on 200 mc of acid while its pouring rain and you have no money and the concept of currency makes no sense can also stop you from tripping- and it ends up taking its toll. This is completely reversible however. You just have to let yourself go.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz [Re: nycomyco]
    #4726386 - 09/28/05 07:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

DXM and caffeine pills... I would sit on the couch and just stare and attempt to breath. I felt like I was suffocating and the world was melting and I was just in a box. For some reason I felt confined by yellow police tape and there was a machine gun sitting near one. (I had just played Socom 2) Anyway, my heart was beating and I knew I was gonna die any minute. All I could do was fight for my breath. My friend would get me every once and a while and we would head outside towards the river in my backyard. It was raining out but as soon as we left the house everything was good again. But surely as I returned to the couch I would lose it. It wasn't neccessarily "bad" but it wasn't the most care-free trip I've ever had.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Re: BAD TRIPS THREAD- various droogz [Re: b1tH]
    #4732777 - 09/29/05 07:02 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i hope my next trip is overly intense.. i'm aiming for a 7-10 dried gram experiance...

i'm a well seasoned tripper, gone overboard w/ a lotta substantes. 80mg nn,dmt , 45mg 5meo-dmt . 50mg 2c-e , 65mg 2c-b ... um, most mushies dose was 55wetgrams.. wish me luck

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience