Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomsAreBomb
Stranger
bad trip
    #4722024 - 09/27/05 09:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

the other day i decided to eat some mushrooms. i ate the first gram then smoked some weed laced with shrooms. then about an hour later i ate the other 2 grams. but for some reason i got hardly any visuals, just the walls looked like they were breathing very minorly. but for some reason i started feeling sick, as if i was really badly hungover. i felt like i constantly had to puke, but i couldnt, even if i tried to make myself throw up. my heart was going about 200-240 beat per minute, and it started causing pain in my heart. i also had a hard time breathing and had to keep taking deep breaths.i felt extremely tired, but when i tried to sleep, i couldnt. no matter what i did, i couldnt get rid of my stomach pain, even if i just lay on the ground the pain got worse untill i started panicking, thinking that i had overdosed or eaten some bad mushrooms because i have never experienced side effects like this. so if someone could explain to me what went wrong i would greatly appreciate it.

also, i would like to know what mushrooms i had eaten, the stems were 4-6 inches long, and pretty thin. the top half of the stems were a greenish-blue colour, and the bottom half were a blueish colour with fuzzy white mold looking stuff near the base of the stems. the caps were very small and brown, they were about 1-1.5 centimeters in diameter.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: bad trip [Re: ShroomsAreBomb]
    #4722190 - 09/27/05 10:22 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, first off, if it had mold on it you shouldn't have eaten it.  That shit can kill you.  :nono:  Second of all, smoking shrooms doesn't do shit.  I'm very sorry if someone you trust told you that they work, it doesn't.  Psilocybin is an extremely fragile molecule, and is destroyed at temps of even, say 130 degrees fahrenheit.  A flame would eliminate all psychoactive compounds in the mushroom tissue.  In addition, you're inhaling the burnt remains of God knows how many spores and dirt particles that were on the mushroom.  Any effects you felt were because the smoke was asphyxiating you, and you're brain was deprived of oxygen.  Try hyperventilating on purpose sometime, it's pretty much the same effect. 

(Sorry to sound like an asshole, I really don't mean it, but you're making some pretty big mistakes IMO.)

As for type, nobody can even hope to identify what it was without a pic.  Odds are it was psilocybin cubenesis, but it could have been a rarer strain. 

Welcome to The Shroomery!!!

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: bad trip [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4722238 - 09/27/05 10:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

we;; if you bought it cause someone said it was laced with shrooms that someone was jipping you becuase as willi tomg said that dosnt work and is sorta funny. You probably got weed laced with something else (pretending to be mushies) that caused you to have those symptoms

--------------------

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: bad trip [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4722293 - 09/27/05 10:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

no point in echoing what was just said.. so  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: bad trip [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4722303 - 09/27/05 10:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe he 'laced' them himself.

You caused this on yourself from eating moldy mushrooms. You probably got yourself worked up about it as well, which probably made things even worse.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: bad trip [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4722397 - 09/27/05 11:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Willie Tomg said it all really...just know that smoking shrooms does nothing.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: bad trip [Re: Veter]
    #4722562 - 09/27/05 11:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

agreed

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Offlinejobot37
Edible hunter
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oregon, Willamette Valley
Re: bad trip [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4722835 - 09/28/05 12:16 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

completely agree, I have never believed people who say smoking shrooms work, the weed was probably laced with something else, god only knows what, however

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Re: bad trip [Re: jobot37]
    #4722999 - 09/28/05 12:41 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

dude give the guy a break , im sorry but i didnt see him say anything about mold , the greenish blue on top of the stem prolly just bruising just like the bottom and the fuzzy stuff on the bottom was just mycelium , your main problem was getting worked up , once your adrenaline hits thats it the trip is going to go bad , ive been there before my best advice would have been to lie down and relax , think about some happy memories , and worse comes to worse watch cartoons and pay attention to them that should bring ya out of a bad trip

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

OfflineShroomsAreBomb
Stranger
Re: bad trip [Re: PSiFr33k]
    #4751493 - 10/03/05 10:40 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, you pretty much answered all my questions, thanks. next time i'll try not to let my adrenaline and my imagination fuck me over again.

oh and heavytoilet was right, i laced the shrooms with the weed... i didnt buy it laced, i wouldnt trust it. i bought the weed from a trustworthy dealer that i know well enough to know he wouldnt fuck around with lacing it with other drugs, it would just cost him more money to lace it, so i dont see the sense. the shrooms/weed were smoked in a bong because i wanted to see if it would work, considering i was skeptical about shrooms being active if smoked in the first place.

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
    #4753481 - 10/04/05 11:48 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'd bet what you thought was mold was not mold either, Fuzzy myc...

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
    #4754446 - 10/04/05 03:29 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomsAreBomb said:
yeah, you pretty much answered all my questions, thanks. next time i'll try not to let my adrenaline and my imagination fuck me over again.

oh and heavytoilet was right, i laced the shrooms with the weed... i didnt buy it laced, i wouldnt trust it. i bought the weed from a trustworthy dealer that i know well enough to know he wouldnt fuck around with lacing it with other drugs, it would just cost him more money to lace it, so i dont see the sense. the shrooms/weed were smoked in a bong because i wanted to see if it would work, considering i was skeptical about shrooms being active if smoked in the first place.

If you were skeptical about smoking shrooms, why did you just go ahead and do it? Hell, you didnt even know if it could kill you to smoke them. Thats very irresponsible imo.

and the reason why dealers lace their drugs is either to get them hooked on the laced drug, or so people come back to him cause he has the best weed. Its more like a sales pitch to get better sales. This is just my guess of why people lace them, im not a drug dealer, not do i talk to other dealers about why people lave drugs. And i actually heard of a girl who got hooked on opium and had a tough time quitting cause her dealer laced her weed with it and she thought she was just smoking weed. She got off of it, but its still not cool that something like that could happen.

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience