Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Mescaline Dosage/Making Powder * 1
    #4721823 - 09/27/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Okay well, I have got my hands on some San Pedro.  If I am correct, you peel away the skin and can dry out the greenish stuff on the inside?  Anyway, because it is not pure, what would the dosage be?(Approx., I know dosage varies in cacti)  I'm thinking that 300mg of pure mescaline is good for a normal trip, but I'm not sure if I would need like a gram with the impure powder or even only 500mg?  Anybody have any experience with this?  Thanks a bunch. :thanx:

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mescaline Dosage/Making Powder [Re: b1tH] * 1
    #4721868 - 09/27/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No extraction?

Yes, the green skin is what you want. But if you're suggesting that 1g of that, or even half a gram could possibly have 300mg of mesc? Is that what you mean?

Typical starting dry skin dose is probably 28-50 grams.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: Mescaline Dosage/Making Powder [Re: Koala Koolio] * 1
    #4721888 - 09/27/05 07:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, damn, yeah I would extract but I can't get my hands on some of the chemicals. I need a source of benzene to make a crystal powder. But in a 10 foot cutting, approximately how many grams of this dried stuff could I get?

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

...But nothing is lost.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4721920 - 09/27/05 07:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

There's no need for benzene to make mescaline.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: Mescaline Dosage/Making Powder [Re: Ekstaza] * 1
    #4721936 - 09/27/05 07:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Really? I was reading an extraction which had a final product of "needle crystals" of mescaline. Good for crushing and putting into capsules. Though, if there is another way I could get more than a few doses off this cutting I'd greatly appreciate hearing it.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

...But nothing is lost.

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
    #4721974 - 09/27/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Look up Ekstaza's alcohol extraction. It works wonders. This tek will allow you to take pedro/torch powder and convert it to a mescaline tar or very small amount of liquid.

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: Mescaline Dosage/Making Powder [Re: deficitism] * 1
    #4721994 - 09/27/05 07:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks man. Anybody have the link to it? The search results are much too cluttered to search through past the first 5 pages. Sorry to inconvienience anyone.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

...But nothing is lost.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#4722018 - 09/27/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Here is the easiest full mescaline extraction technique I've found.

Enjoy

It's just this easy.

Seriously this is no big difficult process. All it requires is the right chemicals and a little safety consciousness. I happen to know someone that just got through doing something very similar to what I will describe to you right now.

If you feel unequaled to the task, start out by using a small portion of what you have just to get your hands wet.

Things you'll need:
1.at least 2 glass or HDPE(should show a triangular recycle symbol with a 2 inside of it somewhere on the bottom) plastic jugs or jars. HDPE is preferred because strong lye solutions will etch glass and cause it to break eventually. I know first hand.

2. RedDevil brand lye -----grocery store in drain cleaner isle

3. Muriatic acid (HCL or hydrochloric acid)-----hardware store(used to clean concrete)

4. Acetone------ paint store or department store in painting section

5. Xylene------- hardware store next to paint thinner
OR Toluene----- same place

6. turkey baster

7. a glass or stainless steel funnel

8. cotton balls

all easy to get items (use NO aluminum)

You should not use any type of open flame at any point during this extraction.
Use adequate ventilation at all times.

Preparing your cactus
You'll want to begin with dry powdered cactus if you can. You can dry slices of cactus in the oven with low heat or on a rack with a fan blowing over them and then use a coffee grinder to powderize it.

Extracting
Prepare a solution of lye water by slowly mixing together 1 TBS of lye for every pint of cold water that you think you'll need to completely cover you dry cactus. This will produce a little heat so don't be alarmed. Just swirl it around slowly as you add the lye a little at a time. This is what I will refer to as base or basic water.

Next add you dry cactus powder. Mix the contents thoroughly to ensure that you expose all of the powder to the basic water.

Now add about a pint or so of xylene to the mix. You want enough of a layer to be able to draw off the xylene with the turkey baster later. Shake it all up and let it sit for an hour. If you can see that the xylene layer is separating back out, fine, if not, add a little more pre-made basic water and check again. Now shake it back up and put it away for 24 hours (every second of it).

24 hours later, you want to draw off the xylene so now you need to use the turkey baster to suck it up and put it in a new jar(a mason jar works fine). You don't want any of the water from beneath the xylene to come with it.

Salting
Now you want to mix your acid water in order to dilute it to the proper strength you want. Be very careful not to breath the vapors that come out of the bottle when you open it. HCL comes very strong and it will burn you.

You want to add approximately 4-8 drops of HCL acid to 1 cup of water.
Slowly add this acid water to the xylene while gently swirling the liquids around in the jar. Add it all. Put the lid on the jar and shake it all up. Wait a few minutes and shake again.

Once it has returned completely to a separated state loosen the lid on the jar and place it in the freezer. You want the bottom layer(the acid water) to now freeze solid. The xylene will not freeze. Once the water is frozen, work quickly and pour the xylene back into the extraction bottle.

With the water still frozen solid, pour in a little warm water and swirl around and discard quickly. This helps get rid of a little more residual xylene. The rest will evaporate later.

Repeat the extraction and salting steps 4 to 6 times to get all of the goodies. You can reuse the xylene over and over again.

Evaporating
Now thaw out the water and put it in you evaporation dish. A large flat bottomed pyrex dish works best. Using heat(heating pad beneath the dish) or not fan dry it to evaporate the water from the dish. This may take some time depending on how much water you used.

Once all of this is dry you will see a crystalline residue left on the dish. Scrape it off with a razor blade. It will be a brownish powder. It can be used as is but the next procedure is simple if you've got this far.

Cleaning
Put a cotton ball in the spout end of your funnel so that it can filter.

Mix some acetone with your extracted alkaloids and pour it into the funnel with a clean dry jar to catch the liquids. You will notice some color draining through with the acetone. Wash like this with fresh acetone until little to no more color is draining through. Put the funnel somewhere to dry.

Once all acetone smell is gone from the funnel and it's contents you need to pour some hot water into it with it positioned over the evaporation dish. The hot water will dissolve the crystals and allow them to flow through the cotton into the dish.

Evaporate as before. The resulting crystals will be considerably whiter and more pure. This is not only for aesthetics, but also it makes for more accurate dosing.

You can put this powder in capsule to facilitate simple dosing with pre-measured amounts in each capsule. Look to www.erowid.com for dosing guidelines.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

#4722026 - 09/27/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
I'd go with an alcohol extraction.

Just soak the cactus in 190 proof grain alcohol for a few days shaking the contents periodically.

Drain off the alcohol and soak again with fresh alcohol. Repeat this 2 or 3 times, saving the alcohol each time.

Evaporate the alcohol(away from any flame)and you end up with a tar-like substance that contains your alkaloids.

A teaspoon or so is a nice ride for me. I can't say what you may like.

It will taste nasty, but a glass of water will wash away the taste quickly.

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#4722067 - 09/27/05 07:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The alcohol extraction is simple.

Soak powdered cactus in a strong alcohol such as Golden Grain (190proof) or Bacardi 151. Use just enough to cover the powder plus an inch or more in a jar that you can shake up.

Shake it periodically throughout the day and drain of the alcohol every day or so and repeat until the alcohol isn't coming off dark green to black in color anymore.

Evaporate the alcohol using low heat and a fan, and you are left with a thick tar like substance that contains you alkaloids.

Always remember your starting dry weight to better be able to judge your doses from the finished product.

Example: 100 dry grams to start and I would personally split the results with one other friend

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#4722079 - 09/27/05 07:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no fair I typed it from scratch.

--------------------

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

#4722143 - 09/27/05 08:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hahahaha - i like your modified method though =)

It answers more questions. You the man.

--------------------

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#4722803 - 09/27/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I say grow some balls and drink the tea. 400 fresh grams of the outer green skin is good enough.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Offlinegrace80
Stranger
    #4723414 - 09/27/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

How good of a dose could you get with 15g of powdered peruvian using the alcohol method mentioned above?

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Mescaline Dosage/Making Powder [Re: grace80] * 1
    #4723782 - 09/28/05 02:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

a raw dose is the cutting of the green flesh. realtively the size of your fore-arm

--------------------

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4723967 - 09/28/05 03:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.thenook.org/archives/2568.html

http://www.thenook.org/archives/tek/cactusex.htm

http://www.thenook.org/archives/tek/simplextract.html

http://www.thenook.org/archives/tek/mesfastmescalineextraction.htm

The first link is an archive of a few of the nooks best mescaline extraction techniques, the second two links are the ones for larger batches ending up with mescaline crystals.  The third link is a bit more user-friendly for small batches.

When I've eaten just the cactii, I do 12" sections.  Cut the spines off and chop the cactii up with a sharp knife into small pieces. Put about 250mL of water into a blender and squirt in some lemon juice.  Toss in your cactii chunks and puree.  I used a food processor, rather than a blender, and I do two or three runs of about five minutes a piece with a few minutes between runs to let everything settle.  After that has been done, pour the mixture into a pot.

Boil the liquid while stirring until the gooey foam stops appearing.  If you skip this step, your pressure cooker is going to be quite nasty and could manfunction.

I don't use my "GOOD" pressure cooker for this, just a small 8 or 9 quart one that you use for cooking.  Heat it to boiling, put the lid on and place a 5 lb weigh on top.  Let it cook for about 15 minutes.

Let the pressure cooker cool down and open it.  Filter the mess through a strainer.  I like to pour about 300mL of boiling acidic water (lemon juice) through the filtrate just to make sure I get everything out of it.

Now it's time to condense the liquid.  Cook it down as far as you can.  A quarter of a cup is fine, but it's going to be nasty.  Let the liquid cool and drink it.  then it's off to dream land :wink:

I've been thinking about just cooking all of the liquid off and scraping the residue up, but I have been doing kilos of cactii skin at a time and coming out with nice crystals of mescaline sulfate (and hydrochloride, depending on whether or not the pet store is open :smile:, so why mess with nasty residue?

--------------------

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Re: Mescaline Dosage/Making Powder [Re: grace80] * 1
    #4724008 - 09/28/05 03:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

grace80 said:
How good of a dose could you get with 15g of powdered peruvian using the alcohol method mentioned above?

(I have learned from Ekstaza) Since torch varies from cactus to cactus its hard to tell. In your case I can tell you that 15g powdered will produce no results. The minimum threshold dose for the least potent cactus would be 34g. If the cacti is average, you will receive medium results. Or if the cacti is REALLY good (rare) 34 grams will give you a high level trip. In most cases the cacti will be medium level. I would do about 40 - 50 grams to be safe. But thats just me.

--------------------

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

#4724011 - 09/28/05 03:51 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Let me add that using ANY kind of extraction will take away from the potency of the cactus. There is no way around that. Thats why I personally use 50 gram doses when using this tek.

--------------------

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

#4725511 - 09/28/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks so much all of you.  It has been EXTREMELY helpful, good karma your way.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

...But nothing is lost.

OfflineThe14thWarrior
The Shootist

#4725925 - 09/28/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It doesn't really take away from the potency. The mescaline and other alkaloids left after the extraction are still just as potent, you just lose some. Buy your peruvian torch skins by the kilo and it doesn't matter if you lose a wee bit. I average about 17.4-18.0G of mescaline sulfate from a kilo of cactii skins.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds