Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Level 2 - 3
    #4720051 - 09/27/05 03:32 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I've tripped about four times. My third time wasn't very good. It was fun at first but went downhill pretty fast. I threw up and felt like shit the entire next day. This past Saturday was much different though. I had some left over mushrooms, around 1/8th or so. Maybe more, maybe less. I pour myself a cup of cereal at my friends house and dump the mushrooms on the top of the cereal. It actually tasted good. Froot Loops + Magic Mushrooms = Good. Anyway, my two friends went outside to smoke a bowl but they didn't have a lighter so we load up the car and head off to the gas station. It's probably been about 30 minutes or so and I didn't feel anything and I usually do around this time. So I wasn't sure how long it would take. We leave the gas station, get home, and I'm starting to feel it coming on. I kept anxious and we head inside and get ready. We all go outside and my friends smoke a bowl and I'm sitting there and can really feel it coming on. They kept staring at me and it was pissing me off. After they were done I headed inside and we sat down and started watching American Pie 2 and then I definately feel it. Things start moving and breathing. I was looking at the panels on his wall and they'd start to slide open and I kept trying to telecommunicate with them to get them to open all the way so I could see what's behind them. They wouldn't move all the way out so I started watching the movie. I felt like I was inside the movie, I was laughing so hard. I felt I was all apart of the movie and I felt a real emotional connection. I go to the bathroom and I stare at the wall and I start seeing a figure of some girls lips. Then it's like a makeup commercial on his wall. Then sort of a Victoria Secret commercial. It was pretty interesting. I went back out to the room and start looking around more. The T.V. has a green tint to it now. Not sure why, but it seems like green energy is flowing around the characters on the screen. I decide I want to go outside for a smoke and both my friends are passed out so I decide to go outside on my own and it seemed like hours. I didn't even finish half of the cigarette. I thought I was taking too long. I sat on the grass thinking about all kinds of things. Relationships and what I want to do with my life. I then look at my cigarette and realize that I might be getting addicted to it and I don't like the idea of being hooked on something. I started thinking, what am I doing. Why do I want to smoke this? So i promptly put it out and throw it away and swear to myself that I'll throw away the rest of the pack the next day ( I did. ). I then went inside and it was about 4 A.M. and I'm still watching T.V. and then my friends dad comes into his room in his underwear and turns off the T.V. I'm laying on the floor trying not to look at him and I'm confused as hell as to why he's there. He leaves after turning off the T.V. and he goes outside of the room. The lights turn on outside my friend's room and I'm sitting in total darkness and I'm freaking out. Why is he turning on the light at 4 A.M.? Why isn't he sleeping? Then a half hour goes by and then a vacuum turns on. Someone is vaccuuming at 4:30 A.M.? What the hell is going on. My mind is going crazy, but I'm calm. I feel in my skull like my brain is actually growing. Earlier that night I started to have a bad trip and I talked myself out of my bad trip and I felt very good about myself. I kept wondering if I was psychologically strong enough to handle it? I was laying on the bathroom floor thinking I was going to puke and I thought to myself fuck it, I can do it. Then I got up and for some reason a big smile came over my face and I looked in the mirror and I have this goofy grin on and I felt so much better. Now back to me laying on the floor. I'm laying there and it feels like my mind is growing and expanding, I feel more mature as if I could handle myself. Then for some reason I had to get up and go piss, but I kept thinking this looks wierd doesn't it? Why would someone go pee at 4:30 A.M. but then I realized that it's actually not that wierd, but as soon as I go piss and lay down again, five minutes later I have to piss again. This goes on for about 15-20 minutes. I keep having to get up and piss and I'm freaking out thinking they are going to figure out something is going on or something. Then I though, this is all in your brain. Nothing is wrong. So 5:00 A.M. rolls around and there's a thunderstorm outside and it calms me down and I just basically sit there and try and go to sleep until 7 - 7:30. It was probably one of my most important trips. I think that I learned alot and gained some vital experience. I thought it was worth writing about anyway....

Strangers passing in the street by chance two seperate glances meet and I am you and what I see is me.

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young 2006

Edited by Sherman901 (09/27/05 04:05 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Loc: South Australia
Re: Level 2 - 3 [Re: Sherman901]
    #4724509 - 09/28/05 11:15 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Did you hear therumour?

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Level 2 - 3 [Re: el_duderino]
    #4730037 - 09/29/05 07:40 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

hahaha I can't believe someone would get up at 4:30 to vacuum?! Thats crazy. Would've been weird staying awake for so long too. By the way I also agree you should us paragraphs next time. Makes it easier to read :wink:

"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'

Re: Level 2 - 3 [Re: Sherman901]
    #4763937 - 10/06/05 02:45 PM (11 years, 23 days ago)

Dude, that was just like my first trip, to the T. Except the vacuuming was a car starting really early on a saturday morning. Freaked me out, I couldn't figure it out. But I felt everything you were saying, expeciall y the strong feeling of what, why, etc.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports