Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDimerolle7
Begger
Male
Re: Weed tolerance...whats the high like when your tolerant? [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #16786144 - 09/04/12 11:05 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yo guys When i first started smoking i was smoking like a dub or day probabbly less because i got high so easily. I did that for like 3 months but thats kind of irrelavent as i didnt feel my tolerance till a couple years later. I never smoked more than that and during the time i felt a tolernace comming on was when i was smoking a couple dimes a week thats definatelly not enough to build a tolerance like the one i have. ill try to explain this the best i can. The high used to envelop my whole world and now it feels like its hanging by a thread and my high can be killed easily. It doesnt really feel like its relaxing me. I still get high of a few hits but smoking a dime feels the same as smoking a nick to me its like the high wont change after that point. I took a break for 2 months and another time for 1 month but the high was still the same even the first time i smoked after the 2 month t break. anyone know whats going on with me? are my receptors damaged... wtf! any questions please aske me. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains