Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLuke
thought

Loc: the Well
Time master
    #4707220 - 09/24/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The mythical concept I created my first time on mushrooms. I had tooken enough liberty caps and cyans. That I had taken maximum dose.

I realized I would forget the secrets of time. Trying too write them down. That I would forget. That I was learning the secret symbols of life but in that I would ultimately forget. The first Buddha appeared in the forest with rain under the Bodhisattva, he played the role of harmony maker. Zen was the sound of harmony. So I wrote Zen down.
I seen this woodlouse run past the floor. The woodlouse represented the motion of time and harmony.

I was passing through the gates of time. I learned a word shizang. This word held harmony and magic. I wrote down more magic symbols, such as Tn, Ze, Se. Basically I am God.

I ran down into the forest. It was raining and cold. I kept posing my body in dualities.
I kept chanting 5 words of magic. I can only remember such words as Ninout, Shizang. The others are forgotten.
I learned of the Sands of time. The Sands of time is where the Time master would live. That I was an ancient figure. The Sands of time are lucid but stuck.

I found the mushroom and its shape hold the secrets of time and represent full structure harmony. That everything would become lost in the Sands of time.
That I just lived time too see harmony.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Time master [Re: Luke]
    #4707300 - 09/24/05 09:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you learned a hella of a lot during that trip. Keep up the good posts.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4708729 - 09/25/05 06:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

nice report buddy!

through body and mushroom and nature and other beautiful but limited things the unlimited still can get through if you keep orienting towards it.

intuitively, the meaningless chants, which encapsualted the particularities of your experiences at that time, acted as rudders orienting your consciousness to cruise in step with something greater.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Time master [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4711347 - 09/25/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

try as you might to retain those symbols and sounds, and even though you may remember the symbol, you will always forget its meaning. Can you still capture the emotion and thought you experianced that day each time you say "shizang"? or does it seem to slip further and further away until the symbol only represents lost knowledge and not the knowledge itself...

to find that knowledge you must transcend symbols, for they shift like the sands of time, and the true meaning is the wind that blows them, this way and that, directing them into new meaning that is so different from the shape of the wind itself.

Ideas only complicate things, words even worse so, but thought is pure and empty and FULL...

OfflineLuke
thought

Re: Time master [Re: dr0mni]
    #4712836 - 09/26/05 02:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
try as you might to retain those symbols and sounds, and even though you may remember the symbol, you will always forget its meaning. Can you still capture the emotion and thought you experianced that day each time you say "shizang"? or does it seem to slip further and further away until the symbol only represents lost knowledge and not the knowledge itself...

to find that knowledge you must transcend symbols, for they shift like the sands of time, and the true meaning is the wind that blows them, this way and that, directing them into new meaning that is so different from the shape of the wind itself.

Ideas only complicate things, words even worse so, but thought is pure and empty and FULL...

Lost knowledge is the state of total liberation.

OfflineLuke
thought

#4712838 - 09/26/05 02:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:

Its the fact we can not escape time. We have no freedom of will. We are in a dream.

OfflineLuke
thought

#4712844 - 09/26/05 02:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It is true that the rituals/symbols are meangingless. The only symbol is the psychoactive itself. It creates meaninglessness.

I forgot the symbol of cannabis and magic mushrooms had together. They together represent the Earth which the Time master walks on. I keep shifting on foot together. Balancing eternity on my foot step.

New magic symbols come.
The new magic ive been in with is the slug. Which is datura.

The weed and mushroom repesent the fast element which is shizang. That is the woodlouse.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

#4713537 - 09/26/05 10:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"Lost knowledge is the state of total liberation. Its the fact we can not escape time. We have no freedom of will. We are in a dream."

Perhaps that knowledge was never meant to be understood in it's true, raw form.

"It is true that the rituals/symbols are meangingless. The only symbol is the psychoactive itself. It creates meaninglessness.
I forgot the symbol of cannabis and magic mushrooms had together. They together represent the Earth which the Time master walks on. I keep shifting on foot together. Balancing eternity on my foot step.
New magic symbols come.
The weed and mushroom repesent the fast element which is shizang. That is the woodlouse."

I'm telling you, drugs are only a crutch. You will never be able to truly trancend material ignorance if you rely on material things in order to trancend. Mind over matter is the secret. Change your mind with your will, not drugs... the buddha nature is already inside of you. Naked, in the forest alone, you have all you need to reach enlightenment!

OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
    #4713818 - 09/26/05 11:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
I'm telling you, drugs are only a crutch. You will never be able to truly trancend material ignorance if you rely on material things in order to trancend. Mind over matter is the secret. Change your mind with your will, not drugs...

:eek: :thumbup:

Sounds crazy, but it just might work!

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

OfflineLuke
thought

#4716391 - 09/26/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
"Lost knowledge is the state of total liberation. Its the fact we can not escape time. We have no freedom of will. We are in a dream."

Perhaps that knowledge was never meant to be understood in it's true, raw form.

"It is true that the rituals/symbols are meangingless. The only symbol is the psychoactive itself. It creates meaninglessness.
New magic symbols come.
The weed and mushroom repesent the fast element which is shizang. That is the woodlouse."

I'm telling you, drugs are only a crutch. You will never be able to truly trancend material ignorance if you rely on material things in order to trancend. Mind over matter is the secret. Change your mind with your will, not drugs... the buddha nature is already inside of you. Naked, in the forest alone, you have all you need to reach enlightenment!

Without the drugs you would not know of it. Its titled the "drug issue" in Maya. Its a debatable issue.

Such things as reality tunnels or reality frames would be unknown without these tools that expand our perception to new doors of perception.

Being anti-drug or saying drugs cause ignorance is just more of a hinderance in the drug issue. The drug issue is a personal choice for every sentient being.

Because drugs can and will open the doors of perception.
You will find the nature of consciousness in everything and this is what Zen is all about.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4716455 - 09/26/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ha. Prove that ^^^ statement! Drugs are not a crutch, they are a tool. Have you trancended material ignorance? If so please supply some evidence. While I believe that the secret is inside you, it is also manifested everywhere. One thing, with nothing to transend. But I'll tell you right now I don't know with any certainty WTF I'm talking about. It do seem that lots of gurus and followers are saying enlightenment and it don't seem that way. On the other hand one of the only people I might be tempted to give that title to is on the psychedelic shamanic path. :heart: So it's a great speach but I have heard it before.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4716503 - 09/26/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I back Icelander on this one. Certain drug experiences can provide insight giving one a serious head start down the path. Of course, the intent must be there. A psychedelic experience is just as valid a spiritual experience as a three day vision quest with fasting and meditation. I would however suggest that persons with emotional difficulties avoid drugs and stick with the more labor intensive methods of spiritual experience like meditation.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

#4716514 - 09/26/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I don't deny the inspirational power of the psychedelic experiance. Trust me, I've learned an incredible amount from shrooms, and I'm not saying that no one should ever use drugs. But you must realize that DMT is produced naturally in our brains. It's already inside of us! There is no need, beyond initial inspiration, for us to look to outside sources of psychedelia. We can discover those things you mentioned without ever putting a foreign substance in our bodies.

I've experianced things while meditating sober that border on the kind of bizarreness I've experianced on shrooms. Border between my body and surrounding space disappearing and/or morphing. Energy being focused into my crown chakra to the point of such intensity that I had to jump up and stop meditating it was so powerful! When I am done meditating my vision is slightly distorted for a short while afterwards. The only difference is that without drugs I had to WORK to acheive those states. It wasn't handed to me in a fungal biomass. I didn't smoke it out of a pipe. I created it with pure thought and nothing else! When I used shrooms frequently I never had to put any effort into my search for spirit. All I had to do was endure the disgusting taste of the fungus and wait a few hours. But now I feel that when I acheive those states that I've actually EARNED it.

Drug use IS a personal choice, and I still plan on using psychedelics for spiritual purposes, but sparingly. Shrooms, peyote, Ayahuasca, are all very powerful and useful tools when used properly, but all they really do is show us something that we've always had inside us, that's always been right in front of our faces. But they don't let us grasp it after we come down.

Drugs can be used properly in the search for God, but they are not an expressway to enlightenment like they seem at first to be. And to treat them as such only keeps us from moving forward on our path.

Just as a test, why don't you try being sober for a while? God will still be there when you come down. And the shrooms will still be growing in the fields (and in the closets of shroomerites, lol!) if you happen to change your mind.

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: Time master [Re: Icelander]
    #4716535 - 09/26/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

While I believe that the secret is inside you, it is also manifested everywhere. One thing, with nothing to transend

transcendence, the ultimate illusion :thumbup:

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4716555 - 09/26/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

But now I feel that when I acheive those states that I've actually EARNED it.

I don't mean to be difficult :wink:, because I don't totally disagree with you, but what makes you think your above statement is anything more than an elaborate ego trip?

The actual trip on psychedelics doesn't feel like enlightenment to me anymore. In fact it feels like the opposite often. The changes come from the surrendering control. Egoic cultural programming. Then down the line, days and weeks and months little changes that I have to work on without the psychedelics. But maybe that's just one experience among many on the psychedelic path.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

#4716579 - 09/26/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

oh, and I never claim to be enlighted, or to have trancended anything. I rarely trust anyone who does.

My evidence is in personal experiance. I can tell you all about it, but would you believe me if I did?

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

#4716606 - 09/26/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, if you can use psychedelics we effort then you will be a lot closer, but they certainly aren't "the way"

I believe that the eight fold path is one of the best to follow:
Perfect View
perfect thought
perfect speech
perfect action
perfect work
perfect concentration
perfect mindfulness
and perfect effort.

When I smoke weed, I can't be mindful. I can't concentrate as perfectly as I could. When I eat psychedelics, I don't need effort.

and even though I may feel the wisdom and universal love, without the mindfulness, concentration, and effort, I slowly veer off of the eight-fold path.

I've surrendered to shrooms. I've lost my mind. I've flowed with the moment. And now I don't need to anymore. I've learned what I needed and am moving on. I've taken those lessons, learned how to integrate them into my life, and I don't need a constant trippy reminder of how to be a good person. I already know...

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

#4716613 - 09/26/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

why diddle around in algebra when you could be moving on to calculus?

Edited by dr0mni (09/26/05 07:55 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4716621 - 09/26/05 07:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

A spiritual experienced cannot be earned. To say one "earned" it implies ownership. A spiritual experience is a gift...not a form of currency or reward. There are no qualifications for having one. They are granted to anyone with no restriction. To think that it is only the elite, who meditate or read scriptures, that can have them is naive.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: Time master [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4717386 - 09/26/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you misunderstand me, Hue.

A farmer may plant his crops in fertile ground. If he works hard to care for his crops he will reap a bigger harvest than one who simply lets his crops grow without maintainence. The fertility of the ground is a gift, but the fruits of the labor are EARNED. The family of the mindful farmer is the one that eats well each night and lives in health.

Psychedelics are a gift, being conscious is a gift, but it is a lot easier to squander these gifts than it is to nurture them. A spiritual experiance means nothing if you don't cultivate it and let it grow. How many of us have felt that first burst of psychedelic inspiration only to fall back into complacency and our old habits?

"To think that it is only the elite, who meditate or read scriptures, that can have them is naive."

To think that it is the undirected, who leaves everything to chance and "goes with the flow", that can have anything except fleeting moments of clarity is also naive.

Psychedelics are like spiritual training wheels. They are useful, and kick start many down their own proper path. When used correctly they have many rewards. But to think that you can't ride without them is ridiculous.

Why do you cling to them so much? Why are you guys getting so defensive?

Psychedelics offer a kind of security, i know. If you need to have some insight you can always eat some... but if you give them up you might actually have to *gasp* ...try!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals